Isn't it odd how people become more religious when death comes knocking?

God pulled his number as an atheist goes balls deep in pussy. I don’t know why God hurts the ones who love him

Imagine being a retard who unironically thinks we live in a planet with just the perfect amount of compounds like nitrogen, oxygen as well as perfect positioning to the sun BY CHANCE. Yes makes perfect sense….
Dude if the earth wasn’t a suitable environment for life to develop then we wouldn’t exist and life wouldn’t exist lol.

The entire reason life even exists on earth IS because it happens to have ideal circumstances for life to develop.

Like bro there is a reason you don’t find life on Jupiter lolol.

Dude if the earth wasn’t a suitable environment for life to develop then we wouldn’t exist and life wouldn’t exist lol.

The entire reason life even exists on earth IS because it happens to have ideal circumstances for life to develop.

Like bro there is a reason you don’t find life on Jupiter lolol.
And who created that? Ofc god now carry on little man

• So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
At least in the case of terminal illnesses such as cancer. This man got notice that his cancer is back and that it is terminal, yet he still places full faith and trust in Jesus Christ for whatever is to come in this life and the next.

Isn’t it odd though? You would think if someone got diagnosed with incurable cancer, they would become vindictive and spiteful towards God. After all, why would a good God have it in his masterplan to end his life so early? Why must a good God make it so the man leaves behind young children and a wife? Instead, the ill man remains hopeful and faithful.

Anyhow, he died 7 months later in April 2015

I was thinking while driving on the freeway how many brutal and horrible ways I could die in an accident, and how fragile I truly am. I also thought about how I probably wouldn’t go to heaven if I died there and its scary to think about

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_