Isn't "Women don't care about muscles" a normie cope?

Shoulders and neck are EVERYTHING. Don't waste your time with a single squat.
Cope. Two of my LTRs have said that ass is their most liked male muscle in terms of attractiveness.

Cope. Two of my LTRs have said that ass is their most liked male muscle in terms of attractiveness.
They were ashamed of your low T upper body and secretly know you're a power bottom.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and hebbewem
I think this is the ideal most women really like this kind of body or slightly bigger..... Too big is really not ideal you end up looking ogree. You need feminine appeal on top of being masculine.
You can’t look too orge if you’re natty.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxxer
Muscles are huge halo anyone else saying otherwise has t levels of a carpet

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Reoa, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Another way to look at it is - women like mascular guys because they have lean faces. To look mascular = lower body fat = leaner and better face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Body matters, but it's way below the list of things that matter. And even with body, only roided look can halo you, and that's largely because roids make your face look better due to masseter growth and super low bodyfat% exposing your bone structure.

jeff has a much better face than david laid. looks masculine and chiseled af
he’s 5’9 tho. compared to david who is like6’3. thats a major difference, i bet 9/10 girls would make david

greycel tier post tbh

1. NECK

2. NECK

9999. NECK

Its such a shame that its probably not achievable natty
What are you smoking, that is easy as fuck to achieve natty.

Reading this thread I'm kind of surprised how you think these DYEL physiques could not be achieved natty.

Am I the only huge guy here?

I have same bfs pretty much but 210 lbs easy.

And even I did not blast hard and had 90% of that physique before SARMs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
women do care about muscles, but u have to remember that "muscular" to most foids is like 165 lean at 5'10. psl/misc standards of what "big" is are very out of touch with irl standards.

Blazkowitz physique or death

Attachments

• 8419a0293cabde3e95c60401ba607705.jpg
    8419a0293cabde3e95c60401ba607705.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 46
  • alicial3.jpg
    alicial3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 49
  • jordyn jones - Copy.jpg
    jordyn jones - Copy.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 45
  • woods1.jpg
    woods1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
Reactions: spark
Wow mirin all these bodies. Something I noticed, if u have great body ure more likely to have good face lol. Just like if ure fat u will also look bad. Just be careful not to go crazy with them muscles.
Wow mirin all these bodies. Something I noticed, if u have great body ure more likely to have good face lol. Just like if ure fat u will also look bad. Just be careful not to go crazy with them muscles.
The more aesthetic body, the more aesthetic face
Is that attainable natty? I’m thinking of having crazy discipline to stay at 8% and having this physique
How long to achieve this from twink anorexic base using all sort of hormones existing in this world?

I remember being very surprised when I first stumbled across PSL and read all the posts saying "Women don't care about muscles, just be lean". Because that's usually a comforting lie that I had heard normies say.

And I still come across these, you guys are insane.
people here say that muscles don’t matter if you’re ugly but they’re great if you have at least a decent face.
That’s true.
But the lesson you should learn from this is that nothing you do matters if your’e ugly.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 245
Lucky for them, people would still see you as a creepy Rapist.
who the fuck cares what "people" think? They eventually all will die and live shitty normie lives. Seething that they can't get that sweet prime jb pus pus, fuck them envious losers!

who the fuck cares what "people" think? They eventually all will die and live shitty normie lives. Seething that they can't get that sweet prime jb pus pus, fuck them envious losers!
What I’m saying is things like that can ruin your reputation get you in trouble regardless, of our plan on having some fame or status people can just call you a pedo or rapist and ruin your image, that’s the worst someone could call you. +16 up is a much safer bet around everywhere younger is extremely risky

plus you got to be a super Chad pretty boy, would say you and most here aren’t

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
What I’m saying is things like that can ruin your reputation get you in trouble regardless, of our plan on having some fame or status people can just call you a pedo or rapist and ruin your image, that’s the worst someone could call you. +16 up is a much safer bet around everywhere younger is extremely risky

plus you got to be a super Chad pretty boy, would say you and most here aren’t
Who the fuck cares about "reputation"? Only normie losers. Dopamine is all that maters. If you care about "muh reputation" you have already lost. Only one who will hate you will be old hags and beta soys who can't get prime pussy. Who gives a shit they will ALL DIE., That is a fact. You care about thoughts of EVENTUAL CORPSES? LMAO

Who the fuck cares about "reputation"? Only normie losers. Dopamine is all that maters. If you care about "muh reputation" you have already lost. Only one who will hate you will be old hags and beta soys who can't get prime pussy. Who gives a shit they will ALL DIE., That is a fact. You care about thoughts of EVENTUAL CORPSES? LMAO
Literal autism.

Ask yourself if you care about humongous ass. The answer is no

No its actually the opposite. Normies think muscles are the end all and holy grail of male attractiveness and very often go on bulks to get bigger, ruining their faces in the process.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
lean and muscled > lean > normie skinny fat > fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Magnesium
Refute it. How am I not true?
“Life is DOPAMINE, reputation is for NORMIES”

fucking autism, rep and status is important for continual slaying among other things, even a quick dopamine spike then prison the rest of your life

“Life is DOPAMINE, reputation is for NORMIES”

fucking autism, rep and status is important for continual slaying among other things, even a quick dopamine spike then prison the rest of your life
I never said to slay illegal btw. Not all countries have age of consent at 18, 16 is ok at many.

What? I love big ass. And so do all other males.
I don't like big asses, they look primitive and overly sexual. I prefer androgynous girls or really skinny ones.

I don't like big asses, they look primitive and overly sexual. I prefer androgynous girls or really skinny ones.
Are you off cycle by any chance?

Are you off cycle by any chance?
yes, but my T is high anyway. I always had this preference even with T. I always loved high fashion type of model builds instead of those primitive IG Stacies.

yes, but my T is high anyway.
I have my severe doubts unless it's some weird fetish of yours and @Vitruvian.

You two go and make your sexual preferences heard in any circle of males and you're gonna get rightfully laughed at.

Last edited:
I have my severe doubts unless it's some weird fetish of yours and @Vitruvian.
high T liking big asses is a meme. You can have severe doubts all you want, but my bloods say otherwise.

You two go and make your sexual preferences heard in any circle of males and you're gonna get rightfully laughed at.
I don't give a fuck what a bunch of corpses think. Laugh all you want, I am the one with nothing to lose and carrying blade at all times JFL