It baffles me how botox could have ever been approved for cosmetic and medical use

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
And then they act like it’s totally safe. This poison has irreversible effects on motor nerves, it chronically cleaves transport proteins that are essential for presynaptic nervous function. Nerve cells affected by botox become unable to release acetylcholine into the synaptic cleft at the neuromuscular junction, the neurotransmitter that allows your muscles to contract. You can live without testosterone but without available acetylcholine, your heart couldn’t pump blood through your arteries, your diaphragm wouldn’t allow you to breathe, your bowel would be frozen, none of your muscles would work. You can’t exist without cholinergic neurotransmission.

Muh “it only acts locally at the injection site“ - BULLSHIT! It easily migrates to distant nerve endings, affecting other muscles.
Muh “it only lasts for 3-4 months and always wears off“ - NONSENSE! The effects may lessen over time as your body tries to compensate by upregulating postsynaptic nACh receptors and via axonal sprouting but the toxin‘s effects within affected nerve cells remain unchanged for MUCH longer. For how long exactly and whether it ever gets metabolized completely hasn’t even been figured out yet (probably years or even forever). Any movement you regain as botox “wears off” is not a sign of the poison leaving your body, it’s just new baby axons forming, which are much less efficient at doing their job than their parents, who are irreversibly disabled.
Muh “botox is safe because millions of people and celebrities get it all the time and because the FDA says so (it doesn’t)” - just end yourself since thousands of people commit suicide too.
Muh “I’ve never heard of or seen anyone get ill from botox” - that’s because you haven’t looked in the right places and the sources telling you it’s safe are nothing but uneducated/greedy liars. A lot of people get sick from botox. Enough to necessitate a ban but since it’s so lucrative and because it’s often impossible for medical doctors/diagnostic methods to tie health problems to botox, they keep using it.
Muh “this wouldn’t happen to me, my doctor is very experienced and I trust him with my life” - Experience means shit when it comes to botox. If your doctor had actual knowledge about it (beyond the outdated standard crap funded by the manufacturing companies themselves he learnt 30 years ago) or cared for his patients and not only the numbers in his bank account, he would not use botox. It isn’t only unethical, it’s dangerous bodily harm. Every time he inserts a needle into someone with a syringe filled with botox, he is playing Russian roulette with the health of his patients.

Don’t you even dare argue with me about the safety of botox. I know more about it than your doctor and anyone on this forum, I have spent the last six months of my life studying this poison in depth as I’ve been going through hell, experiencing what it does first hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, bugeye, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
is this why female actors starts to look like monsters as they age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, bugeye and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The top nonsurgical cosmetic procedure worldwide in 2019 was Botulinum toxin. During that year, plastic surgeons performed over 6.2 million Botox injections worldwide.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye and ifyouwannabemylover
I had Rhinoplasty and had a bad complication with it that hindered me for 3 months and required a second surgery. I'm not posting threads saying Rhinoplasty should be banned. Any kind of procedure has risks and you're informed of them before the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Hard to believe that this shit is toxic
never heard bad stories about it

edit: even most docs use it also

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I had Rhinoplasty and had a bad complication with it that hindered me for 3 months and required a second surgery. I'm not posting threads saying Rhinoplasty should be banned. Any kind of procedure has risks and you're informed of them before the surgery.
You can’t compare surgery complications to the deadliest neurotoxin known to man. There is no causal treatment for chronic botulism once inside the nerves and recovery is extremely slow and often incomplete

Hard to believe that this shit is toxic
never heard bad stories about it

edit: even most docs use it also
It’s literally a neurotoxin. It doesn’t destroy nerves but it renders them irreversibly nonfunctional. I still can’t breathe properly 6 months later

It’s literally a neurotoxin. It doesn’t destroy nerves but it renders them irreversibly nonfunctional. I still can’t breathe properly 6 months later
but why you hear from such sides only on some shaddy incel forums? dont get me wrong but i think most here have some sort of mental ilness here

i have also some itchiness in my heart/breast
often cant sleep probaly
and cant even concentrate on work for more then 5 min

i mean i am shitposting here on saturday evening

• +1
Reactions: sbaigq and homo_faber
Cope. Botox can lower brows

I know that stuff makes older people look crazy after a while.

I know that stuff makes older people look crazy after a while.
It paralyzes facial muscles but a droopy eyelid or frozen face are less serious side effects compared to what it can do if it goes systemic or migrates to vital muscles

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
The top nonsurgical cosmetic procedure worldwide in 2019 was Botulinum toxin. During that year, plastic surgeons performed over 6.2 million Botox injections worldwide.
Fucking jews. We call docs "matasanos" here for a reason.

you don't understand. shekels > your life

Attachments

• jew-gif-5.gif
    jew-gif-5.gif
    492.1 KB · Views: 10
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, terrorblade, Bewusst and 1 other person