It genuinely never began if Sub-Chad.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
She will ALWAYS have Chad in the back of her mind.

On her death bed, she’ll tell her grand children about him and how she missed out on the love of her life.

You know the solution bro, just be bettER. @goldpill

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
She will ALWAYS have Chad in the back of her mind.

On her death bed, she’ll tell her grand children about him and how she missed out on the love of her life.

You know the solution bro, just be bettER. @goldpill
Is there even a solution? Or are we all fucked. When you realise every sub chad in a relationship isn't at the front of her mind there is no other option than to remain lonely. Relationships as sub chad will just lead to heart break and psychological torment

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Luffymaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
Is there even a solution? Or are we all fucked. When you realise every sub chad in a relationship isn't at the front of her mind there is no other option than to remain lonely. Relationships as sub chad will just lead to heart break and psychological torment
exactly, i’d rather stay alone than look her in her eyes and see that even tho she’s looking at me, she has somebody else on her mind.

I’m genuinely so tired of this.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and goldpill
Going ER is a solution

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
We all must rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 51781
Luckily I've got that covered 💯

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer