It is borderline impossible to be good looking without at least a slight facial tan.

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
Only the .01 % Robert Pattinson types can pull it off. And it’s also only for people with elite skin evenness.

the studies that show healthy coloring being more important than facial masculinity are legit.

But you can not emulate this with caretinoids. They only deposit in the fatty portions of the face(that’s why your palms change colors).

I don’t advice getting a deep facial tan but I do reccomend getting enough color to have a subtle glow.

Also. Absolutely never ever ever get a sun burn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, JL~, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
been on beta carotene since like november and see no real difference yet

• So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope
Only the .01 % Robert Pattinson types can pull it off. And it’s also only for people with elite skin evenness.

the studies that show healthy coloring being more important than facial masculinity are legit.

But you can not emulate this with caretinoids. They only deposit in the fatty portions of the face(that’s why your palms change colors).

I don’t advice getting a deep facial tan but I do reccomend getting enough color to have a subtle glow.

It is true, having a slight tan is necessary

this is true summer tan mogs winter looks

been on beta carotene since like november and see no real difference yet
It doesn’t work. The advice was based on computer composition images. It was never an actual study where participants were given beta carotene.

It doesn’t work. The advice was based on computer composition images. It was never an actual study where participants were given beta carotene.
anecdotal reports say it works but I wouldn't be surprised if that's mentalceling

Hence why ethnics mog whites
especially in 2021

Tret is all i need.

Use a bit of tanning cream. The key is not overdoing it and it'll look natural. I can't think any better options that won't cause aging skin.

I would say it’s about a half of a psl difference max between tanned skin and pale skin, but anti aging maxing is better in the long run so you still have collagen at 25+

I would say it’s about a half of a psl difference max between tanned skin and pale skin, but anti aging maxing is better in the long run so you still have collagen at 25+
You can’t quantify it.

it’s literally going from a no to a yes for some women. Pale looks sickly.

Calvin Harris before after is a great example.

thinking of looks linearly is one of the major problems with this forum.

You can’t quantify it.

it’s literally going from a no to a yes for some women. Pale looks sickly.

Calvin Harris before after is a great example.

thinking of looks linearly is one of the major problems with this forum.
I mean there’s a difference between being pale because it’s winter and generally looking like you’ve never gotten any sunlight like he did. But high class women seem to not mind pale skin.

I mean there’s a difference between being pale because it’s winter and generally looking like you’ve never gotten any sunlight like he did. But high class women seem to not mind pale skin.
Nah. Most every guy who works out or looks good has a subtle tan. A pale person looks like a ginger or an emo. It’s rare to see an adult man who wears spf always and has a naturally pale complexion.