It is over

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20240411 145118 comwhatsapp

Me when i was focusing on chess and moneymaxxing and not roiding.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Ryldoo IS COPING, poopoohead and 25 others
I miss her its been 7 months since we broke up i still feel sad from her loss

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel, deepfuckingvalue, bndar.337 and 9 others
Sad Happy Hour GIF

i cant cope anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, SoundnVision, Never Get Up and 4 others
Now i cope with ogre maxxing
Screenshot 20240410 235104 cominstagramandroid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sportsmogger, fukmylyf and 6 others
tough times never last only tough people last

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clqs, deepfuckingvalue, halloweed and 4 others
She has that "I can do better than this nigga" look on her face

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clqs, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Why did you break up?

she's goodlooking ngl

i feel for ya

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean, TechnoBoss and noodlelover
clown world shit

fuck this world

17578.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, Clqs, user123456 and 4 others
Yes i get female attention but couldnt care less
If you miss your ex, then just go get her back.

If you miss chess and moneymaxing, then switch back to focusing on that.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
thats life bro

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Roid your forehead then go back to chess :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

AP1GczMzcMhVGjDYD_TduforG-cyFkuWEXgNBD1A9RdHXETF7dTB2GpXnBAJshe8mKEPPiUgLx-57Q6Nv_Pnf8yofiaK7zXOY8Ccpvk3DY17jU4MPtqetTcYKrYc-4VpUZAiqWyp2iTegZysv9E9J1LY9LmxP8wo7AV3GykUj0p34OG_GQXAF6xwP3R3rJWt3y_5elZQk7ERmlGvUuIIak8M1NwXoEvAYUm4Csf9hOprPN5m43WDaCP48HsHVibXkH8klQdKx4kT8u4wqiT7wrTxoSNUIS5TCMjNtKiaC2C0jMfvBkSSf198P_iT0fhL-qTY_OtWMoAdqDp6ActR0GAyZiPyTC6eOoRbZ44-yh99k_B5GxgGLHLdI8r2cMw-81ytRwOdUExzqGcm1EflaxP28MKG6UULufv_QO3uhud6MCE7LeuJhZCLLTM6XlGaApdv4cnnkmMgVrz5vId17wUhi0F5bHPajiNIWZbEHIU3eyPFNxxkX8zeLmShi7_NAt0hEm_huE0nlRqQuE94ezjyY4qMFDuK5moBFYHsh1mWrXrrCwY0HJQ4Q_3S7k76Nw5DQx0H4YikG6YjMjsqeIPRduQySfdmE5X3ThbvjTafGW24O6GDjLlDFGlgVCq6F68mwMrM4c5KBKj5mB-WQQA2Lx6f6C8J-kg9gJ_9vJOwII9nOe5ZlJoPqht7feNLoOugvlHMFN4uMqaMUrVpu2mqKnTHO-rHaC-8EC-TwOC-UsqoIsc3KN6zH2_0ql6sUqQ2gOCFgbgO_QPafaEyPkQeYZ28rCL48F0MJYuVFgWv_boqr7Lr-nnvXI8aOJJ-hl_eok7dzoAF8HRaEx3X9vdN5OzNqeyyjQuVsWBOcv7XDDKopVL-hZzNKK__BK-6XFIg9wV-SAe1GJXdP4W11BzK8gdd=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

i had my best-looking girlfriend when I was ugly asf and a KHHV loser.

Now I only get mediocre bitches that I couldn't care less about. Even though I mog my old self and am experienced now.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thefaqeeh, TUSSELEIF, Zonar and 8 others
If you miss your ex, then just go get her back.

If you miss chess and moneymaxing, then switch back to focusing on that.
I miss her but she is a worthless bitch that showed her true colors after i falled in love

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
What do you mean? Did she break up with you or cheat on you?
I broke up with her bcs she was talking to other guys, and then she had a new boyfriend in less then a month after breaking up

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Never Get Up, Pierrot and noodlelover
Money is king. Top women love men with money.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun, lepo2317, Pierrot and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Pierrot
I broke up with her bcs she was talking to other guys, and then she had a new boyfriend in less then a month after breaking up
Less than a month? That means she already knew him while she was with you. Women nowadays have multiple back-up guys while being in a supposedly committed relationship.

Screenshot 2024 03 18 16 40 50 228 comandroidchrome edit

There are hundreds of thousands of men in every woman's social media DMs. Women have back-up normies and retards in case the so-called "committed" relationship goes wrong. That means they already have the mindset the relationship will definitely go wrong, which is why it goes wrong.

You did good when you broke up with her. That way you avoided being heartbroken when you see she cheated on you. She was talking to other men, saying "we are just friends", which is a cliche used to downplay the situation. It was just a matter of time until she starts talking to a man she will cheat with on you. Because you acted in time, you avoided being cheated on.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, ElTruecel, Never Get Up and 6 others
nigga what the fuck are u crying about? and how are other users calling this girl "hot"

JFL look at yourself man, you look like a disney prince.
Meanwhile look at this bitch.

small ass, but at least she is skinny tho.

look at her disgusting mouth area tho. this bitch looks filipino. look at her horse mouth, she has an underbite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, fukmylyf, Deleted member 41749 and 9 others
Now i cope with ogre maxxing
View attachment 2853353
Dude, you can cope as much as you want with that, i was in the same path blasting and cruising. In the end i was just an ugly dude who was complimented by men and ignored by women. If that's what you are trying to achieve, go on.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
nigga what the fuck are u crying about? and how are other users calling this girl "hot"
View attachment 2853396
View attachment 2853399
View attachment 2853400

look at her disgusting mouth area tho. this bitch looks filipino. look at her horse mouth, she has an underbite.
We call her « hot » because in the West our looksmatch is landwhale level 80

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
View attachment 2853396
View attachment 2853399
View attachment 2853400

Do u think she would be stacy if it was curlyheadjames instead of her with his ass out

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Dude, you can cope as much as you want with that, i was in the same path blasting and cruising. In the end i was just an ugly dude who was complimented by men and ignored by women. If that's what you are trying to achieve, go on.
If you are a combination of good-looking body-face proportions and ripped body on gear, that will attract women.

After all, face is everything, and the ripped body is just a big bonus. The face, not the body, is what women see you first, and it takes less than 5 seconds for a woman to decide if she likes you or not. So, it's mostly about face.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
AP1GczMzcMhVGjDYD_TduforG-cyFkuWEXgNBD1A9RdHXETF7dTB2GpXnBAJshe8mKEPPiUgLx-57Q6Nv_Pnf8yofiaK7zXOY8Ccpvk3DY17jU4MPtqetTcYKrYc-4VpUZAiqWyp2iTegZysv9E9J1LY9LmxP8wo7AV3GykUj0p34OG_GQXAF6xwP3R3rJWt3y_5elZQk7ERmlGvUuIIak8M1NwXoEvAYUm4Csf9hOprPN5m43WDaCP48HsHVibXkH8klQdKx4kT8u4wqiT7wrTxoSNUIS5TCMjNtKiaC2C0jMfvBkSSf198P_iT0fhL-qTY_OtWMoAdqDp6ActR0GAyZiPyTC6eOoRbZ44-yh99k_B5GxgGLHLdI8r2cMw-81ytRwOdUExzqGcm1EflaxP28MKG6UULufv_QO3uhud6MCE7LeuJhZCLLTM6XlGaApdv4cnnkmMgVrz5vId17wUhi0F5bHPajiNIWZbEHIU3eyPFNxxkX8zeLmShi7_NAt0hEm_huE0nlRqQuE94ezjyY4qMFDuK5moBFYHsh1mWrXrrCwY0HJQ4Q_3S7k76Nw5DQx0H4YikG6YjMjsqeIPRduQySfdmE5X3ThbvjTafGW24O6GDjLlDFGlgVCq6F68mwMrM4c5KBKj5mB-WQQA2Lx6f6C8J-kg9gJ_9vJOwII9nOe5ZlJoPqht7feNLoOugvlHMFN4uMqaMUrVpu2mqKnTHO-rHaC-8EC-TwOC-UsqoIsc3KN6zH2_0ql6sUqQ2gOCFgbgO_QPafaEyPkQeYZ28rCL48F0MJYuVFgWv_boqr7Lr-nnvXI8aOJJ-hl_eok7dzoAF8HRaEx3X9vdN5OzNqeyyjQuVsWBOcv7XDDKopVL-hZzNKK__BK-6XFIg9wV-SAe1GJXdP4W11BzK8gdd=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

i had my best-looking girlfriend when I was ugly asf and a KHHV loser.

Now I only get mediocre bitches that I couldn't care less about. Even though I mog my old self and am experienced now.
you werent ugly bhai, maybe you were more nt back then

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If you are a combination of good-looking body-face proportions and ripped body on gear, that will attract women.

After all, face is everything, and the ripped body is just a big bonus. The face, not the body, is what women see you first, and it takes less than 5 seconds for a woman to decide if she likes you or not. So, it's mostly about face.
Screenshot 20240411 151243 comandroidgallery3d

Have fun with your moon face from the spiked estrogen unless you throw in even more roids. Never again.

You look better now dw

A month is a long time for a girl to be single. It takes a normal woman a week at most to find a new guy.

Anyways, she believed she could do better, so she was seeing her options. That's normal woman biology.

You should try to get her back, if she's the best girlfriend you had (overall including personality).

I'd try to figure out why she wasn't completely happy in the relationship and work on that. Because you are not entitled to anything in life, and pushing her away, rather than working on improving your relationship, only hurts you.

Looked genuinely handsome before

Over for my hairline and youth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_151243_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_151243_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    595.6 KB · Views: 0
looked happier here

View attachment 2853396
View attachment 2853399
View attachment 2853400

she has big natural lips. Idk how u can't even mention one of her best features.

@ConfusedBolivian looks really good though. He will get a better looking girl in the future. But he will have to realize that mental health and attitude towards life is an important part of life this forum often completely forgets.

4066057_1712862323509.png

he looks confident in what he wants, a happier young man here than most photos he uploads now. This photo only captures a single moment, so it's stupid to make complete conclusions.

But my thoughts are that he was probably happier back then, than he is now. Despite being bigger and better looking now.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, horizontallytall, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Money is king. Top women love men with money.
redpill cuck mentality. If girl desires you (100% your looks) you can be literal hobo with no money. If you have money and girl knows it, you are a fucking redpill cuck.

Have fun with your moon face from the spiked estrogen unless you throw in even more roids. Never again.
Well, it depends on what gear you use. Some steroids cause more water retention than others. Dianabol will cause moon face in 80/100 of the cases.

Estradiol + 17-alpha-methylestradiol will cause moon face.

But if you are on a mild cycle like 300 mg testosterone a week and some non-aromatizing oral steroids like primobolan/anavar (primo has some anti-estrogenic effects on its own), no moon face will appear. Keeping estrogen levels within normal range is also important, so don't forget to use AIs if you get estrogenic side effects. Don't use AIs if you don't have estrogenic side effects. If your e/e2 are within normal range, AIs will crash the levels, resulting in terrible side effects.

A perfect steroid combination won't cause moon face, but a perfect combination usually requires luxury steroids that are very expensive and often faked.

she has big natural lips. Idk how u can't even mention one of her best features.

@ConfusedBolivian looks really good though. He will get a better looking girl in the future. But he will have to realize that mental health and attitude towards life is an important part of life this forum often completely forgets.

4066057_1712862323509.png

he looks confident in what he wants, a happier young man here than most photos he uploads now. This photo only captures a single moment, so it's stupid to make complete conclusions.

But my thoughts are that he was probably happier back then, than he is now. Despite being bigger and better looking now.
Her ex looks like a common latina MTB or high MTB, maybe harder to find these in Bolivia but not in Colombia or Venezuela.

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet., malubulul and Deleted member 60051