It is so over for Elias De Poot.

jisko32

jisko32

Zephir
he proves that PSL rating is fucking trash. In terms of PSL he is 7.5+/8 but still very fucking ugly. Keep coping huntereyecels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, MissLexotan6MG, ambi and 10 others
He's maybe 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, TechnoBoss, Awan and 3 others
He's maybe 5 psl
nah, he has a lot of good features (except eyes), perfect ratios but his harmony is shittest thing in the world. That's why he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: ambi and murdah
he is handsome af would be fucking girls left and right irl

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk
i cant imagine a girl finding him attractive

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ambi, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
thats cos his cheekbones are narrow and hes too pale, with a tan long hair and wider cheekbones he ll ascend insane hard

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and FBl
cope girls love him

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk
i cant imagine a girl finding him attractive
Thats cause girls legit don’t care about psl gods. There models they don’t have the same smv as actors there irrelevant outside of fashion

• +1
Reactions: sub3cel and murdah
nah, he has a lot of good features (except eyes), perfect ratios but his harmony is shittest thing in the world. That's why he is ugly
He doesn't have perfect ratios nigga

he looks better with longer hair

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
because it will hide his face
I mean IRL no one cares about psl ratings so its all cope, 99% of the girls dont even know what the fuck psl means lol imo he has a perfect model frame and interesting face but definitely not the typical "pretty boy" iykwim. With long hair he mogs tho somewhy I dont like him with this hair but imo with long hair he is like 9/10 and with short 6/10 just basic ratings

Seethe for him, cracka.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, SidharthTheSlayer, murdah and 3 others
Ban this nigga ASAP for ragebaiting for the 3rd time at least. @Michael Myers @coispet

Ban this nigga ASAP for ragebaiting for the 3rd time at least. @Michael Myers @coispet
it's not ragebait. It's the truth. PSL rating is shit

He Looks good, probably gets approached a lot too

it's not ragebait. It's the truth. PSL rating is shit
You have done this with Gandy, Lima, Taylor Hill, and now de Poot multiple times. No one will rep you, you irrelevant faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
You have done this with Gandy, Lima, Taylor Hill, and now de Poot multiple times. No one will rep you, you irrelevant faggot.
do you know what is rage bait? Also I will kill your whole shitskin race.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
do you know what is rage bait? Also I will kill your whole shitskin race.
Im 100 percent white you sub5 faggot, but good try though.

I strongly suggest that you unalive yourself. Hanging would be good, but the rope would only latch onto your jew nose, so on second thought maybe jumping headfirst on to concrete would be more optimal.

In your will, write that you would happily give your body up to science, so maybe the scientists can secrete the genes that make you so ugly and aspie, so they can kill all the newborns with the same genes.

Im 100 percent white you sub5 faggot, but good try though.

I strongly suggest that you unalive yourself. Hanging would be good, but the rope would only latch onto your jew nose, so on second thought maybe jumping headfirst on to concrete would be more optimal.

In your will, write that you would happily give your body up to science, so maybe the scientists can secrete the genes that make you so ugly and aspie, so they can kill all the newborns with the same genes.
stop coping ugly fag. I'm chadlite at least. Also show yourself, because I don't believe that you are white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, halloweed, silencio and 1 other person
htn features with good harmony. I just made a stupid expression on my face in this photo and still mog your shitskin race.
IMG 4193

Not one rewarding feature boyo

He is proof of how insanely important leanmaxing is for facial aesthetics. If he had an average bodyfat his face would probably look average or slightly above.

looks like @Zeta when he squintmaxes. mogs imo

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
De Poot is the kind of guy that looks uncanny even in the uncanny valley.

Mirin his uncannines. Honestly impressive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel and jisko32