It literally only takes a few months to reach desired leanness

shieldzz

shieldzz

If you stick to 1200 calories
Exercise 2x a day
Eat only protein and some fat (little fruit)
you will reach your desired leanness in 2 months

If you are fat like 240+ pounds then 5 months but that is still a short time

Just dedicate a few months of your life to leanmaxxing and then you will never be insecure about ur body (One less thing to worry about)

And if you are boneless you can after that enjoy food knowing that you tried your best but wasnt ur fault ( blame ur dad for cumming in ur mother and gave u bad genetic)

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, 5.5psl, Deleted member 20370 and 11 others
stop twisting these ppl minds and giving them ED 1200 c alories is literally starvation mode

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, ReinerGeist1, Gaygymmaxx and 28 others
Jun 4, 2023

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and dannydipss
Jan 7, 2023
Jun 4, 2023
Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Jan 7, 2023

Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023Jan 7, 2023
keep coping gray, keep eating 1.2 cals you TWIG

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and dannydipss
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Slob and dannydipss
starvation for losers like u
i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx I starved 1000 calories for 2.5 years from age 13.5 to age 16 during prime puberty to be prettyboy and be lean shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Lucid, Deleted member 32973 and 4 others
i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx I starved 1000 calories for 2.5 years from age 13.5 to age 16 during prime puberty to be prettyboy and be lean shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains
im eating 500 cal a day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Slob and falcon1
aaaaaaaaa

im eating 500 cal a day
dude u starving if u under 18 u missin out on prime growth years wtf u doing dawg go get u sum mcdonalds homie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lucid, EvCu65, ChileanMaxxer and 6 others
STOP
EATING

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ChileanMaxxer
1200 calories? That's crazy, you would be so damn hungry. For somebody whose active and a male, that's unsustainable. You could eat 2000 and get your desired leanness in a few months

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, EvCu65, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
1200 calories? That's crazy, you would be so damn hungry. For somebody whose active and a male, that's unsustainable. You could eat 2000 and get your desired leanness in a few months
no

not if you are mentally weak

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Exercise 2x a day

Just dedicate a few months of your life to leanmaxxing and then you will never be insecure about ur body (One less thing to worry about)

And if you are boneless you can after that enjoy food knowing that you tried your best but wasnt ur fault ( blame ur dad for cumming in ur mother and gave u bad genetic)
2 months on a deficit is losing 4-6% bodyfat max lmao tell me how that will work for niggas at 20% trying to get to 10%
it takes 5 months and that's if you starvemaxx 2 months if you go insane mode like starvation plus constantly working out (you might die)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
2 months on a deficit is losing 4-6% bodyfat max lmao tell me how that will work for niggas at 20% trying to get to 10%
it takes 5 months and that's if you starvemaxx 2 months if you go insane mode like starvation plus constantly working out (you might die)
i eat 500 cal a day and 6x gym a week and i didnt die

Exercise 2x a day

GIVE A GOOD DIET

1200 is HOW MUCH I EAT ON A REGULAR BASIS

Exercise 2x a day

You need to lift too to retain muscle

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Sugar literally speeds up your metabolism at 4 calories per gram while fat is 7 calories per gram

Lowest IQ post I've ever seen on this site. It's almost impossible to lose weight eating 2000 calories a day.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
nigga what good diet . eat whatever you want in those calories but make sure u hit ur proteins
Eating big Mac meal and quarter pounder is that a good diet?

stop twisting these ppl minds and giving them ED 1200 c alories is literally starvation mode
+exercising twice a day is only for Jobless inbred living in their parents basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Lowest IQ post I've ever seen on this site. It's almost impossible to lose weight eating 2000 calories a day.
You must be really small then. I lose weight eating 2500 a day. Go for a run dude

Yeah I'm not 400 pounds like you
I'm 6 1 and 175 lbs with a six pack lol

1200 is what they recommend 125lb GIRLS to eat who lose weight. I do a sport tho, but even without a sport I was consistently losing weight on 2000-2200

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65, Yerico7 and shieldzz
I'm 6 1 and 175 lbs with a six pack lol

1200 is what they recommend 125lb GIRLS to eat who lose weight. I do a sport tho, but even without a sport I was consistently losing weight on 2000-2200
your post is actually trash . my maintanance calories are 2000 how im losing weight by eating 2000 ?

far too aggressive of an approach, you'll lose a copious amount of muscle mass and won't have a mogger physique. You'll just look frail and weak. Slow and steady whilst building muscle is best(tandem with roids and potentially clen is even more ideal)

your post is actually trash . my maintanance calories are 2000 how im losing weight by eating 2000 ?
Idk man maybe I just exercise a lot. I lift and do sports and I've been training forever so maybe I just grew a fast metabolism

That amount of calories will cause you to literally start losing muscle mass and overall isn't healthy for the body + working out twice a day, op wtf were you thinking when creating this post

EAT NIGGSA FUCKIN EAT YALL R ALL JEWISH HOLCAUST SURVIVOR VICTIMS WTF BRUH GET U SUM MCDONALDSOR SM SHIT

Stop coping it’s only a 800 calorie deficit.
WTFFF THATS UNHEALTHY NIGGA IT'LL REDUCE T AND MAKE U FEMININE BRO STARVATION DIET = TWINK DIET
MOTHA FUCKA ITS ONLY EIGHT HUNDRED CALORIES WHAAAATTTTTT IM ASTONISHED DUDE 200-500 OK THATS IGHT BUT 800?!?!?!
NAHHHHHHH WTFFFFFFFF

Exercise 2x a day

can confirm and it annoyed me when i found out it was that easy. Went from 350 to 230 pounds in a little under a year

WTFFF THATS UNHEALTHY NIGGA IT'LL REDUCE T AND MAKE U FEMININE BRO STARVATION DIET = TWINK DIET
MOTHA FUCKA ITS ONLY EIGHT HUNDRED CALORIES WHAAAATTTTTT IM ASTONISHED DUDE 200-500 OK THATS IGHT BUT 800?!?!?!
NAHHHHHHH WTFFFFFFFF
shut up

months? I wanna look good now tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Exercise 2x a day

good advice and i agree.

you should only eat when you are hungry also. Scratch that - only when you are truly hungry.
Sometimes our body doesn't know that he is hungry and you can surpress your hunger just by drinking liquids.

Yes but you can't stay at 1200kcal if you have a social life, live with your family.

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65
water fasting mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 32440