It literally only takes a few months to reach desired leanness

bro u are below 18 and u are unneducated piece of shit
you're telling young kids on this website to starve and get an eating disorder that totally contradicts your statement YOU seem to be the uneducated one about dieting

i have more motivation than any of u fuckers with leanmaxx I starved 1000 calories for 2.5 years from age 13.5 to age 16 during prime puberty to be prettyboy and be lean shut the fuck up you all will never have the determination I did and I still got fucked over cuz jews like u post this type of shit corroding niggas brains
maybe u stunted some growth with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
maybe u stunted some growth with this
yeah because of fuckers on this site back years ago that's why it pisses me off that OP is telling kids to do this

• +1
Reactions: idcgraycel
lol I did this for 3 months, Yh I’m lean asf but I think I’ve developed an eating disorder or some shit

lol I did this for 3 months, Yh I’m lean asf but I think I’ve developed an eating disorder or some shit
Eating how many cals a day ? Your body get used to it

your post is actually trash . my maintanance calories are 2000 how im losing weight by eating 2000 ?
How is your maintenance 2000, I'm 5'9/5'10 and my maintenance is at 2400/2500

Eating how many cals a day ? Your body get used to it
1200-1300 cals 120g protein. I’d say it messed up my idea of eating, I’m so fixated on macros n shit now, it’s very hard to explain but I defo wasn’t this fixated on food pre-dieting

1.2 cals from whatever got the person to 240 will cause that gross saggy fat shit
Thats why everybody prefers a calorie deficit

yo op who is the gal on ur pfp, once i reach 9 psl soon she will be my next slay

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
you're telling young kids on this website to starve and get an eating disorder that totally contradicts your statement YOU seem to be the uneducated one about dieting
but if you eat you are gonna be subhuman

1200-1300 cals 120g protein. I’d say it messed up my idea of eating, I’m so fixated on macros n shit now, it’s very hard to explain but I defo wasn’t this fixated on food pre-dieting
did u had cheatdays in 3 months ?

why this forum so retard about losing weight

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
how much weight did u lose in 90 days and how often u weighted urself on scale
9kg, weighed myself everyday. Those 4 cheat days I ate a shit ton so it delayed my cut by a week or so

• Love it
Reactions: shieldzz
If you stick to 1200 calories
Exercise 2x a day
Eat only protein and some fat (little fruit)
you will reach your desired leanness in 2 months

If you are fat like 240+ pounds then 5 months but that is still a short time

Just dedicate a few months of your life to leanmaxxing and then you will never be insecure about ur body (One less thing to worry about)

And if you are boneless you can after that enjoy food knowing that you tried your best but wasnt ur fault ( blame ur dad for cumming in ur mother and gave u bad genetic)
yeah if you wanna die in a few months and literally do nothing other than sleep and train (to which you won’t even have the energy to do)

im eating 500 cal a day
Thats retarded, you will lose muscle

Just do carnivore and modify the protein:fat ratio and eat to satiety

With 2:1 protein to fat ratio you naturally can eat to satiety and reach 10% bodyfat

Learn about protein leverage hypothesis

I probably know more about leanmaxxing than 99% of this forum bc all the info I read is trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and shieldzz
9kg, weighed myself everyday. Those 4 cheat days I ate a shit ton so it delayed my cut by a week or so
Were u eating all 1000-1200 cals once ? and weighting every 24 hours ? bcuz thats how i did most of the times

With 2:1 protein to fat ratio you naturally can eat to satiety and reach 10% bodyfat

I probably know more about leanmaxxing than 99% of this forum bc all the info I read is trash
Tell us more

yeah if you wanna die in a few months and literally do nothing other than sleep and train (to which you won’t even have the energy to do)
1200 cals is 800 deficit stop coping

How is your maintenance 2000, I'm 5'9/5'10 and my maintenance is at 2400/2500
Because im 66 kg,i had also 2500 maintenance at 80 kg +

Don’t try this, exercising two times a day with 1200 cals is crazy. If you do this your just gonna stunt growth in your teenage years and be unhealthy af

1200 cals is 800 deficit stop coping
i’m eating 1600cals a day, i’m not coping dickhead. It also depends on how tall you are and how much you weigh, it could also be a 1000+ deficit

the muscle lost on water fasting comes back plus more just after 3 days of refeeding, it's a meme
my muscles look bigger and more full
most of muscle is water and that's what goes away when fasting

• Ugh..
Reactions: brb7
far too aggressive of an approach, you'll lose a copious amount of muscle mass and won't have a mogger physique. You'll just look frail and weak. Slow and steady whilst building muscle is best(tandem with roids and potentially clen is even more ideal)
You are going to lose muscle either way.
Of course, ur losing more muscle mass when you take an aggressive approach, but you will reach your desired lean level much faster. After that, simply switch to a maintenance calorie intake, and muscle memory will take care of the rest.

You are going to lose muscle either way.
Of course, ur losing more muscle mass when you take an aggressive approach, but you will reach your desired lean level much faster. After that, simply switch to a maintenance calorie intake, and muscle memory will take care of the rest.
5 posts in 7 months, I'm honored to be the reason behind one of them

the muscle lost on water fasting comes back plus more just after 3 days of refeeding, it's a meme
my muscles look bigger and more full
most of muscle is water and that's what goes away when fasting
yeah fasting for short periods like up to 2 days or so is fine occasionally but after a certain fast duration you will lose muscle mass period

you cant chronically undereat protein

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj