it really is about hard work

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Mistral
Plastic surgeries can ascend even ltns at this point and are advancing at a rapid pace, as long as you’re willing to endure wageslaving or have iq to start a business you can escape your suffering

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, med, gooner23 and 1 other person
just put in the hard work and spread positivity

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, med and mirrormogger
you’re 1 bank robbery away from ascending

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and AngryShortMale
im user who has gone from ltn to mtn with just one surgery. but im out of money completely now and 19 years old. by tthe time i'll be able to get all other procedures to become HTN, i will be like 24. brutal, might never achieve HTN cuz i don't think my aging genetics are good.

i just need jaw implants, infraorbital rim impant and a lip lift to be HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
im user who has gone from ltn to mtn with just one surgery. but im out of money completely now and 19 years old. by tthe time i'll be able to get all other procedures to become HTN, i will be like 24. brutal, might never achieve HTN cuz i don't think my aging genetics are good.

i just need jaw implants, infraorbital rim impant and a lip lift to be HTN
you’re 1 bank robbery away from ascending

only problem is that women look at surgery all day so if you get fillers, rhino, bimax they're probably gonna know and its up to them to accept it when they constantly shit on other women getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: med
only problem is that women look at surgery all day so if you get fillers, rhino, bimax they're probably gonna know and its up to them to accept it when they constantly shit on other women getting surgery
over for hardmaxxcels

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
no nigga they're not gonna be able to tell.
i got a rhinoplasty and made sure that my doctor won't fuck me up and give me an upturned nose, he just gave me a normal straight nose. nobody could tell, not even my closest friend (i had a good excuse to be gone for 3 months)

• +1
Reactions: med and mirrormogger
no nigga they're not gonna be able to tell.
i got a rhinoplasty and made sure that my doctor won't fuck me up and give me an upturned nose, he just gave me a normal straight nose. nobody could tell, not even my closest friend (i had a good excuse to be gone for 3 months)
EVERYONE thinks this, same as women its impossible to hide it from the side and bottom, like why is it obvious every kpop person has gotten rhino even at the best doctors.

A girl is gonna show your face to a bunch of other women and they're probably gonna tell doesn't have to be one, your closest friend doesn't know because he doesn't look at surgery, women complain about their nose 24/7 its like the #1 surgery

EVERYONE thinks this, same as women its impossible to hide it from the side and bottom, like why is it obvious every kpop person has gotten rhino even at the best doctors.

A girl is gonna show your face to a bunch of other women and they're probably gonna tell doesn't have to be one
bro how can they even tell? if my nose has no signs of plastic surgery nigga. its not even upturned and harmonizes with my features.

ur statement makes no sense, only surgeries that are obvious are badly done ones.

bro how can they even tell? if my nose has no signs of plastic surgery nigga. its not even upturned and harmonizes with my features.

ur statement makes no sense, only surgeries that are obvious are badly done ones.
Can you post? I’m kinda curious

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Lethbridge

doesn't matter if your base of the nose is irregular or almost straight they can tell thats why you can't tell cinnannoe or moli0n had surgery but from the side its a dead giveaway

doesn't matter if your base of the nose is irregular or almost straight they can tell thats why you can't tell cinnannoe or moli0n had surgery but from the side its a dead giveaway

my nose looks like the second and goes down when i smile even, it looks completely natural dawg ain't nobody ever thinking an average looking guy with a normal nose had plastic surgery

View attachment 2871248 View attachment 2871249

my nose looks like the second and goes down when i smile even, it looks completely natural dawg ain't nobody ever thinking an average looking guy with a normal nose had plastic surgery
i mean look at bgm its a bit obvious he had surgery despite it being a good surgery, if a doctor can tell you got surgery its over, like are you really gonna be hiding a rhino to a girl when eventually they're gonna find out either way through photos

i mean look at bgm its a bit obvious he had surgery despite it being a good surgery, if a doctor can tell you got surgery its over, like are you really gonna be hiding a rhino to a girl when eventually they're gonna find out either way through photos
well my gf has seen front facing pics on me from the past and never could tell i got rhino.

dude they don't notice that shit. do u think people really hyper analyize others faces like that to notice that shit.

• +1
a curved nose isn't a good indicator of surgery her base is irregular
u dont know what ur talking about obviously

well my gf has seen front facing pics on me from the past and never could tell i got rhino.

dude they don't notice that shit. do u think people really hyper analyize others faces like that to notice that shit.
thats the point i listed two obvious people with god tier noses that are basically impossible to tell from the front but from the side its a dead giveaway to basically everyone tthat gets rhino

thats the point i listed two obvious people with god tier noses that are basically impossible to tell from the front but from the side its a dead giveaway to basically everyone tthat gets rhino
its only a giveaway if people have photos of ur old self that they will compare.

and as i fucking said, if u get straight rhino not upturned, even from the side profile it will look natural.

u dont know what ur talking about obviously
it just sounds like your coping bruh, im just saying a girl is unironically more informed about rhino than you average .org user unless she doesn't do beauty

its only a giveaway if people have photos of ur old self that they will compare.

and as i fucking said, if u get straight rhino not upturned, even from the side profile it will look natural.
yes but upturned noses are not a massive indicator its a possible nose to have naturally, im saying that if your base is a literal line its like a 90% chance you got rhino. you shouldn't hide a rhino from a girl knowing shes gonna find it eventually

if the rhino ascended you hella hard like bgm i wouldnt' event be scared of admitting it because it would cover for the lost appeal if they judge you for your rhino

if the rhino ascended you hella hard like bgm i wouldnt' event be scared of admitting it because it would cover for the lost appeal if they judge you for your rhino
yes but upturned noses are not a massive indicator its a possible nose to have naturally, im saying that if your base is a literal line its like a 90% chance you got rhino. you shouldn't hide a rhino from a girl knowing shes gonna find it eventually
it ascended me hella hard but only from side and 3/4, since my nose wasnt very wide.

what i did literally my whole life up to getting it, was wearing long thick curly hair that covers my face. so legit from the side you wouldn't even see my nose. i would legit put the hair over the nose in the middle and look emo lol for my whole puberty cuz i knew i would get rhino.

also just be a complete loner, and the few friends i had didn't go out much.

so going from rlly long hair to short, that will look like the biggest change, not my nose.
i have a friend who would 100% point it out if he noticed something.

bgm is black and did surgery to get caucasian features. you should get surgeries for traits that actually exist in your race obviously

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and gooner23
well i have a strong browridge and the nose just got straightened, so the base was good for the rhino too.

it ascended me hella hard but only from side and 3/4, since my nose wasnt very wide.

what i did literally my whole life up to getting it, was wearing long thick curly hair that covers my face. so legit from the side you wouldn't even see my nose. i would legit put the hair over the nose in the middle and look emo lol for my whole puberty cuz i knew i would get rhino.

also just be a complete loner, and the few friends i had didn't go out much.

so going from rlly long hair to short, that will look like the biggest change, not my nose.
i have a friend who would 100% point it out if he noticed something.
and? read what i said if your side is uncanny or a massive change its basically a dead giveaway literally i see perfect surgeries but i always know that they had surgery, really hard to tell from the front

well i have a strong browridge and the nose just got straightened, so the base was good for the rhino too.
talking about your philtrum area, the only rhinos you can get away with is reducing the hump unless an implant was used, but its still not possible to hide it completely if you have photos of your younger self

talking about your philtrum area, the only rhinos you can get away with is reducing the hump unless an implant was used, but its still not possible to hide it completely if you have photos of your younger self
my nose as a kid had no bumps for some reason and the surgery did remove the bump which came after puberty

• So Sad
my nose as a kid had no bumps for some reason and the surgery did remove the bump which came after puberty
i mean just be careful bruh, most people who are balding tend to notice other people that are balding, people project their insecurities and women tend to be super insecure about their nose. I would never hide a surgery unless its like a one night stand

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
i mean just be careful bruh, most people who are balding tend to notice other people that are balding, people project their insecurities and women tend to be super insecure about their nose. I would never hide a surgery unless its like a one night stand
opposite for me i would never tell a foid i got a surgery. Let’s say hypothetically you lie and then she finds out and leaves you? you shouldn’t even feel bad for deceiving her since she is a shallow person for caring only about your looks

• So Sad
opposite for me i would never tell a foid i got a surgery. Let’s say hypothetically you lie and then she finds out and leaves you? you shouldn’t even feel bad for deceiving her since she is a shallow person for caring only about your looks
i mean thats the point im waiting till she finds out like are you not showing her your family or old photos or ever let her touch your nose or some shit? id have to tell people and just hope they accept it thats why most people that ascend to like htn with surgery don't have the same appeal as a normal htn that was the only thing i learned from .org

• +1
i mean thats the point im waiting till she finds out like are you not showing her your family or old photos or ever let her touch your nose or some shit? id have to tell people and just hope they accept it thats why most people that ascend to like htn with surgery don't have the same appeal as a normal htn that was the only thing i learned from .org
i guess it depends on how drastic the surgery is and what part of the face it changes, cheekbone implants you can say lost weight, jaw you can claim maturing, nose is a tricky one i guess

• +1
if my girlfriend somehow can tell it just means she doesn't give a fuck cuz she never mentioned it. she even told me once i have a pretty nose lol she didn't seem to have any second thoughts about it. she touched my nose too before but even to my touch it feels normal it doesn't feel weird.

• +1
if my girlfriend somehow can tell it just means she doesn't give a fuck cuz she never mentioned it. she even told me once i have a pretty nose lol she didn't seem to have any second thoughts about it. she touched my nose too before but even to my touch it feels normal it doesn't feel weird.
ye women either will support it or not thats why its a bit two faced funky got laughed at because of his nose but no one told him directly he got rhino, same with people wearing concealer and bb they get caught more than they think no one is gonna go up to tell you that you are frauding or some shid

Nahh most womans are pretty dumb!

• So Sad

A girl is gonna show your face to a bunch of other women and they're probably gonna tell doesn't have to be one, your closest friend doesn't know because he doesn't look at surgery, women complain about their nose 24/7 its like the #1 surgery
just dont get rhino theory

• So Sad
so you said to everyone that you're going there for vacation or for work or what?
yeah it was for vacation, but i mean people won't necessarily care that much lol just say ur going for whatever reason. And also you shouldn't worry if people will notice it. for me it was a big change and nobody noticed it, cuz i never said anything about it to anyone. people can barely remember ur features, especially from the side lol. and everyone's too focused on themselves.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski