It should not be called "men going their way" it should be called "men sent their way"

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
these guys didn't really have a choice in it. they are not a "sigma male" or "MGTOW" they are just socially inept societal rejects who are coping by telling themselves they chose to go their own way when in reality they was forced to go their own way

gotta stop coping.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, randomvanish, Deleted member 5815 and 8 others
I haven't heard the term MGTOW in a long time

• +1
Reactions: ALP
MGTOWs are more bluepilled than bluepillers

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and ALP
I haven't heard the term MGTOW in a long time
theres trends on tiktok of sigma male and gigachad memes and those are essentially just MGTOW but with a different word to it

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and khvirgin
MGTOWs are just incel in denial.

Mgtows have given up, it truly is over for them, as unfair as life is for men, it’s always been like this and those without the mental fortitude should kill themselves.

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not wish to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live”- Adolf Hitler

Men forced to go their own way

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
How are things in pk? Dollar has hit 240 already.
nigga dm me jfl

prices of local goods are just slightly higher but imported stuff like american snacks, electronics are 2x more expensive

honda civic goes for 70 lac pkr now

nigga dm me jfl

prices of local goods are just slightly higher but imported stuff like american snacks, electronics are 2x more expensive

honda civic goes for 70 lac pkr now
Holy fuck. I remember we bought a new corolla for like IDK 22 lac in 2018. I know there have been periods of high inflation before but this is unprecedented. Prices of local goods are not just slightly higher lol. From what I have heard, most food staples have doubled in price.

Your priority should be to get out of that shithole. Even though I am on minimum wage here, I make like 6 times what I made back home. And it's all going towards savings. If you managed to make it in tech like in the US for example, you will be set for life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back