It surprises me how much these gamers waste their time

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Sadly most of my friends play videogames inside all day. All they do is play fucking L*age of legens and rainbow six siege. Whenever I suggest to go to the swimming pool or whatever they're just like ''mehh'' and they'll say they don't feel like it.

Their testosterone is probably crazy low, they're never motivated for shit and they're always lazy as fuck. Like all fucking lazy gamer cunts. Go fucking outside and be active you loser!

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Pendejo
Don't you understand? These kids live their entire youth in a false fucking sense of reality and never experience the real fucking world. This is basically the biggest cause of inceldom. Imagine if the computer wasn't there, they'd legit be staring at a wall for 5 hours straight

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and TheChosenChad
the amount of hours of games i played is probably more than entire forum combined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bump cause little replies

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Don't you understand? These kids live their entire youth in a false fucking sense of reality and never experience the real fucking world. This is basically the biggest cause of inceldom. Imagine if the computer wasn't there, they'd legit be staring at a wall for 5 hours straight
Anyone debunk what I said. Spoiler: you can't

Yea they are losers

• +1
Gaming is fun.But it the long run if your not pro,it best to limit your hours played.

• +1
Me and my high t cous are laughing at you while playing rust

• JFL
Gaming is honestly boring for me now.

• +1
it's better to cope with games when you're ugly than realizing that people have better life than you. When i found out that my classmates have gf/bf or fuck each other on the parties drunk it was the worst feeling in my life. Realizing what life is all about.

• +1
Gaming is a cope mechanism actually. I'd still be khhv without games, but probably more depressed

• +1
You invited your incel friends to go swimming? Do you want them to rope after getting mogged

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I remember being happier when I was playing games

• +1
Other way around

bro yall spend like 5 hours a day in here dont know whats worse

• +1