it was kinda obvious that @dimorphism will kill himself tbh

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
because of his believes, they were soy af for example he thought fighting is cope which is a cuck trait + he was an atheist from what I know also he had many many other soy views

still may allah have mercy on his soul

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, GabachoCopium, Hero of the Imperium and 17 others
atheists with these type of views tend to kill themselves because their life has no purpose

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, rhinoplasty, bloomercel and 4 others
how is atheism a soy trait?

it's the facts of the world. there is no God, no all-good supreme being that watches kids get bombed on a daily basis and men suffer indefinitely. But even so, that doesn't motivate me to go and kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Trilogy, GabachoCopium and 10 others
how is atheism a soy trait?

it's the facts of the world. there is no God, no all-good supreme being that watches kids get bombed on a daily basis and men suffer indefinitely. But even so, that doesn't motivate me to go and kill myself.
IMG 6398

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: distance decay, optimisticzoomer, got.daim and 9 others
Bro how am i supposed to believe in God when he made me live a hellish shit Life and so did with billions of people.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
Bro how am i supposed to believe in God when he made me live a hellish shit Life and so did with billions of people.
he gave humans free will also

the more suffering you experience here, the less you will experience in the hereafter

this world is temporary, but the hereafter is for eternity

everyone is judged individually according to their deeds/experiences in life, a child who dies of illness goes to paradise without judgment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Akhi, optimisticzoomer and 6 others

the more suffering you experience here, the less you will experience in the hereafter

everyone is judged individually according to their deeds/experiences in life, a child who dies of illness goes to paradise without judgment
Perfect Fairy tale to keep incels away from going ER. Just wait for the afterlife Saar you'll get 72 virgins saar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Allornothing, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
Perfect Fairy tale to keep incels from going ER. Just wait for the afterlife Saar you'll get 72 virgins saar
that hadith is weak and far from the truth

because of his believes, they were soy af for example he thought fighting is cope which is a cuck trait + he was an atheist from what I know also he had many many other soy views

Yh dimorphism killed himself because he thought fighting was cope, not that fact that he was a 20yo khhv terra manlet subhuman blackcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and dehydrated
Yh dimorphism killed himself because he thought fighting was cope, not that fact that he was a 20yo khhv terra manlet subhuman blackcel
his views and way of living in general read the thread :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Let him rest bro, allah wouldnt aprrove of thsi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, try2beme, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
that hadith is weak and far from the truth
It doesn't matter if it's 72 virgins or the garden of eden. It's a perfect tale to keep people in check, never kill the Rich, never kill the more fortunate because you'll miss out on eternal rewards and this material Life Is Just a small part of your existence.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, got.daim, horizontallytall and 5 others
Let him rest bro, allah wouldnt aprrove of thsi
im just stating a example so maybe a few other atheists cucks think more deeply about their worthless existence

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
his views and way of living in general read the thread :soy: :soy:
His way of living wouldn’t of mattered, especially if he was in the blackpill space. If he was a Muslim he would’ve thought ‘allah :soy::soy::soy:‘ cursed him. He was too wise for that cope. Suicide was his only option. He had balls.

It doesn't matter if it's 72 virgins or the garden of eden. It's a perfect tale to keep people in check, never kill the Rich, never kill the more fortunate because you'll miss out on eternal rewards and this material Life Is Just a small part of your existence.
typical atheists mentioning random things out of context to support their retarded illogical arguments

His way of living wouldn’t of mattered, especially if he was in the blackpill space. If he was a Muslim he would’ve thought ‘allah :soy::soy::soy:‘ cursed him. He was too wise for that cope. Suicide was his only option. He had balls.
if he had balls he‘d go ER on you

doesn’t make sense, you can’t just make one person a 6”6 wasp old money chad rich jb slayer and another person a 5”2 indian janitor who eats rats in a gulag and then give both of them the same rules and judge them both on the same moral standing, it’s like putting different codes into something and expecting the same output

i don’t want to believe in a god who sends subhumans to hell for eternity just because they roped from all the pain and suffering

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, alriodai, horizontallytall and 4 others
doesn’t make sense, you can’t just make one person a 6”6 wasp old money chad rich jb slayer and another person a 5”2 indian janitor who eats rats in a gulag and then give both of them the same rules and judge them both on the same moral standing, it’s like putting different codes into something and expecting the same output

i don’t want to believe in a god who sends subhumans to hell for eternity just because they roped from all the pain and suffering
makes perfect sense to me as they will simply be judged different

Wait did he rope

typical atheists mentioning random things out of context to support their retarded illogical arguments
Cope. How Is that illogical or out of context. The afterlife Is the perfect Fairy tale to keep people in check.

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, optimisticzoomer, horizontallytall and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and st.hamudi but 6‘5
the thing that u mentioned is taken out of context

probably
Is not taken out of context. Religion was created by powerful Rich people so that the slaves didn't kill them.

• +1
Is not taken out of context. Religion was created by powerful Rich people so that the slaves didn't kill them.
alright bro im not trying to convince u
I know im in the right, believe what u want

• JFL
alright bro im not trying to convince u
I know im in the right, believe what u want
How convenient, don't sui Bro you'll go to hell (translated : you must stay here producing for us, you filthy goy, no escape)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Costcosuperstore, Melly and 4 others
genetics are freewill nigga, you think god is gonna give everyone 6’ in height?
did u even read my thread? stop trying to be a clown

• +1
Reactions: murdah
did u even read my thread? stop trying to be a clown
What? How am I being a clown? I am saying that because you suffer being subhuman, it doesn’t disprove god’s existence.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

This post:
Screenshot 2024 04 23 00 19 49 562 iofaceapp edit

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
im just stating a example so maybe a few other atheists cucks think more deeply about their worthless existence
blud, the facts of the matter is that most of us were all religious once. We've all thought about this subject deeply, unironically more than you.

You think I haven't read the Bible or the Quran? Are we not going to talk about Aisha? Or all the inconsistencies in religious text? All it is a temporary answer to satisfy the human condition of needing answers for the unknown.

I'm going to go eat a haram Big Mac just because of this thread :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and horizontallytall
Some dude told me on dc he done the same thing a year ago
That doesnt mean he hasnt done it now, alot of people joke like that for attention until it gets serious

That doesnt mean he hasnt done it now, alot of people joke like that for attention until it gets serious
Either way who gives a fuck, he was a grown man

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
Ill dm him my cock if he replies "nice dick bro" hes alive