It will be over for all females in few years

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
So right now we all know that if you are not at least chadlite ( 6.0 PSL face and 6’2” height ) then you are not able to achieve relationship with a girl who isnt an orge. Or maybe some guys are able to achieve it but it cost them lots of money, stress etc. So basically love doesnt exist for you right now.

The theory is sex doll. You can literally buy a gf for 1000€ and she is realistic, mogs 99% of female population, doesnt need to eat, drink etc and you can literally fck her whenever you want.

It is cheaper than the real gf and you dont have to do anything.

In few years these dolls will be so evolved that they will completely replace all girls, neckbeard 0PSL guys will have their model tier dolls and reproduction will be completely done in labs by scientists. Dating will die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, OSOARROGANT, wayme and 9 others
Has been an incel fantasy since 2010. After more than one decade it still continues to be a fantasy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, klamus, RiceCel1234 and 19 others
So right now we all know that if you are not at least chadlite ( 6.0 PSL face and 6’2” height ) then you are not able to achieve relationship with a girl who isnt an orge. Or maybe some guys are able to achieve it but it cost them lots of money, stress etc. So basically love doesnt exist for you right now.

The theory is sex doll. You can literally buy a gf for 1000€ and she is realistic, mogs 99% of female population, doesnt need to eat, drink etc and you can literally fck her whenever you want.

In few years these dolls will be so evolved that they will completely replace all girls, neckbeard 0PSL guys will have their model tier dolls and reproduction will be completely done in labs by scientists. Dating will die.
jfl if u think sex dolls will replace women. Even assuming this cope were true men would just take advantage and go back to women since they are no longer taken

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, LooksThinker, Deleted member 25377 and 8 others
Has been an incel fantasy since 2010. After more than one decade it still continues to be a fantasy.
You can see how dating standards are still rising. It maybe wont be in few years mby few decades but our children will live in that world

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
jfl if u think sex dolls will replace women. Even assuming this cope were true men would just take advantage and go back to women since they are no longer taken
Its literally the same. Body warm, sex etc. Only thing which they dont have is “love” and “emotions” but its basically not achieveable for you if you are not model tier guy and even if you are you need to be NT af to achieve it. And its been proven that women do not love men as much as men do. But this whole thread is my theory

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio and imabetanumale
You can see how dating standards are still rising. It maybe wont be in few years mby few decades but our children will live in that world
I wonder who is behind it!

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Mr. President and HOLYFUARK
Sex dolls won't replace women, but there will be more childless spinsters and jaded guys who got rejected too much. Yeah, there are going to be simps but simps are never going to be loved by a woman it's just "oh well I gotta settle for this cuck to not be alone". I have one neighbor, her daughter is 30+ and still doesn't know if she wants to marry her bf (because shes hoping something better might come along?). More and more men will be redpilled because once you're RP you can't go back.

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT
Sex dolls won't replace women, but there will be more childless spinsters and jaded guys who got rejected too much. Yeah, there are going to be simps but simps are never going to be loved by a woman it's just "oh well I gotta settle for this cuck to not be alone". I have one neighbor, her daughter is 30+ and still doesn't know if she wants to marry her bf (because shes hoping something better might come along?). More and more men will be redpilled because once you're RP you can't go back.
Redpilled? Jfl at you bro if you believe in RP its bigger cope than blue

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detective
you can use ai to make a girlfriend for you, nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Hellcat
Redpilled? Jfl at you bro if you believe in RP its bigger cope than blue
I don't believe in it no, but the blackpill is very hard to accept for normies. Redpillers are getting jaded over the problems in the dating market and not enough quality women being around. I'm German, German RP channels are a mix of redpill and blackpill.

I don't believe in it no, but the blackpill is very hard to accept for normies. Redpillers are getting jaded over the problems in the dating market and not enough quality women being around. I'm German, German RP channels are a mix of redpill and blackpill.
I swallowed bp with my friend. We are both htns rated here and honestly I do not have any problem with one night stands neither my friend but LtR is something else. We are just not chadlite enough for ltrs so sex dolls for sex

We are just not chadlite enough for ltrs so sex dolls for sex
My plan for LTR is to get a nerdy LTB and bully her into getting Bimax and Lasik. If the kids turn out ugly, I have money, I can just fix them up before puberty, but any >4/10 is a Chad-only hypergamous hoe these days. Subhuman LTBs are unironically the most friendly (they know they can't lock down Chad so they don't even try). I'm not comfortable with dating anything above because no girl is humble and shy these days, they're all extroverted, loud but at the same time extremely insecure and emotional.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, FutureSlayer and Foreverbrad
AUTISM
Lol

Lol

career ending if found. also, you lower yourself to the earths core if you buy one

I swallowed bp with my friend. We are both htns rated here and honestly I do not have any problem with one night stands neither my friend but LtR is something else. We are just not chadlite enough for ltrs so sex dolls for sex
Since when is getting an ltr harder than ons?

as the way that young zoomers are ascending, soon women will beg men to marry them, and the competence will be even wilder for women and men in general, interesting times ahead

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and FutureSlayer
Indeed. Ai waifumaxxing is the way, my guide is dropping soon

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
mixing redpill and blackpill is best.

I can imagine some rich incel buying a $5,000 realistic silicone sex doll. For the first week he's super excited about it and loves it. For the next month he's settled in with it, thinking he made the right decision. Then it's gonna hit him. He's gonna come home one day and see that he spent $5,000 on a piece of plastic to stick his dick into because he couldn't have sex like every single male ancestor before him had. Then he's gonna grab the shotgun and stick it in his mouth and pull the trigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, LooksThinker and falcon1
So right now we all know that if you are not at least chadlite ( 6.0 PSL face and 6’2” height ) then you are not able to achieve relationship with a girl who isnt an orge. .
Tales from mumbai

I can imagine some rich incel buying a $5,000 realistic silicone sex doll. For the first week he's super excited about it and loves it. For the next month he's settled in with it, thinking he made the right decision. Then it's gonna hit him. He's gonna come home one day and see that he spent $5,000 on a piece of plastic to stick his dick into because he couldn't have sex like every single male ancestor before him had. Then he's gonna grab the shotgun and stick it in his mouth and pull the trigger.
The situation could be the same for an ascended normie who married. In the first months of the relationship he's excited, sex is good, they have kids, buy a house together, everything is perfect and going well... After some years, kids, old age, and the bitterness blooms in the relationship. Things are not the same anymore... And someday when he comes home... He realizes: his wife is cucking him with her personal trainer JFL.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, weebcel and FutureSlayer
Since when is getting an ltr harder than ons?
since begining. You must be much more attractive for ltr. My bodycount is 15 and I’ve never been in a relationship cuz girls are not capable of loving me if I am below chadlite status.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

Sexdoll robot + ai gf installed. End of the west

• +1
Reactions: weebcel

bro this is the saddest thing i ever heard

some ppl r rreally out of touch with reality

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Cope, we won't have robot waifus in our lifetimes. Which is ridiculous because whoever made them would drown in money

Its literally the same. Body warm, sex etc. Only thing which they dont have is “love” and “emotions” but its basically not achieveable for you if you are not model tier guy and even if you are you need to be NT af to achieve it. And its been proven that women do not love men as much as men do. But this whole thread is my theory

Low iq kys

Cope.

everyone here is just super mentally ill lol