It would be very cool to be a polyglot

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Being able to learn languages as quickly as they do is…incredible. I love watching them on YouTube and seeing them shock native speakers when they suddenly switch to speak their language. The native speakers always end up highly respecting them.

Learning someone’s language is a very noble task and many native people even treat you like their own as a result, considering that It shows you’re greatly interested in their culture and it is a big sign of respect.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, Depresso and Deleted member 51465
- another useful Indo European
- Korean
- Arabic
- finally maybe some Bantu language if you're up for it

• Love it
Reactions: Depresso
Why Korean?? Why not mandarin? Or Japanese?

You could do that too.

Mandarin is alot easier for me. Maybe because I grew up around Chinese kids in day care centres and higher IQ.

You could do that too.

Mandarin is alot easier for me. Maybe because I grew up around Chinese kids in day care centres and higher IQ.
What languages do you speak bhai

What languages do you speak bhai

Hindi, Mandarin, German and Tamil.(apart from English)

Tamil is the easiest because I studied it in school. Mandarin next because I spoke basic conversational Mandarin as a child. Finally, German because it's quite similar to English.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
most useless skill ever. in fact all skills are useseless if sub 5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Being able to learn languages as quickly as they do is…incredible. I love watching them on YouTube and seeing them shock native speakers when they suddenly switch to speak their language. The native speakers always end up highly respecting them.

Learning someone’s language is a very noble task and many native people even treat you like their own as a result, considering that It shows you’re greatly interested in their culture and it is a big sign of respect.
i don't understand how anyone speaks over 1 language, unless they are from a different european country and also know english which is probably the easiest language to learn