Italian male model Edoardo Santini quits modeling to become a Catholic priest

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Father Chad

1701928418753 mj5f41

He might soon leave you feeling hot under the clerical collar.

A man once voted the most attractive man in Italy has abandoned his entertainment career — to become a priest.

In 2019, Edoardo Santini, then 17, was voted the most beautiful man in Italy in a pageant organized by the fashion group ABE.

He’s now 21 years old, and it appears as though his new judge is not a pageant head, but God.

The stud, who has more than 7,400 Instagram followers, updated his profile to say ”+I’m a Christian, priest wannabe+.”

Smoldering Santini, from Castle Florentino, claimed he joined a seminary near Florence.

Santini announced his career move on social media on Saturday, according to The Daily Mail. The post is no longer on his Instagram page.

“At 21 years of age I find myself on the path towards becoming a priest, God willing,” Edoardo said.

‘I’ve decided to give up modeling work, acting and dance, but I won’t abandon all my passions, I’ll just live them differently, offering them up to God,” he continued.

Edoardo said the path to his new vocation was filled with people who inspired him to pursue his dream.

“I have had the opportunity to meet some young people who… have given me the strength to investigate this question that I have carried with me since I was little, but which various fears prevented me from exploring further,” he said.

“In recent years I have met wonderful people who have given me so much and allowed me to experience art. I won’t abandon everything, because my passions are part of me but I will live them and propose them again in different contexts,” he added.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, HighClassMaxing and LooksThinker
Waste of looks if all he’s gonna do is touch 8 year old boys

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, incel194012940, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
The amount of sins i would commit to look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Spiritualcell, Kristin and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Reckon foids would be into him even more?

"Italy most handsome man" jflllll
@the BULL mogs him across the Mediterranean.
3845459 IMG 3378

@kebab @WishIwasChico @Lefort Larry 987

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, Xangsane, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person