Italy is truly the shittiest place on earth

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
The most desperate guys ever live here
1 out of 4 guys under 25yo are pretty much virgins...girls sucks and are hateful bitches
economy sucks

I need a plan to move out asap, hope France accepts me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and EckhartTollemaxx
what about corsica

what about corsica
don't know but considering how close to italy is, I'm pretty sure it's the shittiest place in France
italian influence is nasty, poison for rats

I’ve heard in Italy that people even in their 30’s cannot afford to move out on their own and that the health insurance is a joke

I like Italian food

Mamma mia!

Imagine thinking france is somewhat better

Giphy 7

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
yeah salaries are shitty, people are dumb as fuck, girls are pretentious bitches, the entire country is collapsing.

time to leave the ship before it sinks :lul:

My biggest dream is Italy defaulting on his debt, massive economic crisis and in 5 years to go back and setting up the biggest sex tourism tour ever in my country. But italian bitches are so nasty and dumb that I don't know if they would fuck me for money. Maybe they would prefer to starve.
Some region in south italy are already the poorest in the whole Europe....make people like 500€ per month but girls are so bitchy and pretentious nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
move to saudi arabia where they keep a bitch in line
or move to austria its cool there

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
french girls are so much better than italian ones

yeah salaries are shitty, people are dumb as fuck, girls are pretentious bitches, the entire country is collapsing.

time to leave the ship before it sinks :lul:

My biggest dream is Italy defaulting on his debt, massive economic crisis and in 5 years to go back and setting up the biggest sex tourism tour ever in my country. But italian bitches are so nasty and dumb that I don't know if they would fuck me for money. Maybe they would prefer to starve.
Some region in south italy are already the poorest in the whole Europe....make people like 500€ per month but girls are so bitchy and pretentious nonetheless
What happened to the ancestors of the Roman empire. The Roman's would be turning over in their graves

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
What happened to the ancestors of the Roman empire. The Roman's would be turning over in their graves
roma is a huge shithole right now
they can't even dispose of the rubbish....it's everywhere in the city :lul:
what a collapse

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and MammothActuary
Absolute shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
dont live in france bro

But i assume its the same as in africa
I don't think so. Third world dating scene is shit due to religion and tradition.

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs
Sounds like Finland but here you can live comfortably without doing anything and if you work a low paying job you are basically rich.
Not going to last forever but rn it's like that.

Sounds like Finland but here you can live comfortably without doing anything and if you work a low paying job you are basically rich.
Not going to last forever but rn it's like that.
Finnish girls are decent looking, aren't they? Most Italian girls look like shit

Finnish girls are decent looking, aren't they? Most Italian girls look like shit
Many are good, many plain looking or ugly ones here also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back