It's a bad sign when only ugly foids have been interested in me (sub LTB)

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Serious question, how bad is it? The best chick who liked me was a MTB when she saw me playing basketball, she knew me but she had a Chadlite bf at that time and I never have been more than a MTN+. All the other ones were fat, too skinny or ugly and not a single LTB. Do MTB/HTB don't show interest or are all of them only looking for Chad? Is it really over for the average man as it seems. Do average or above average looking girls want a relationship with their looksmatch only if he does anything they want? If men basically do everything in dating: planning /conversation /expenses /transport, why we cannot have minimum standards to only date pretty women or atleast average looking women. Man this sounds funny, why I am doing this.

if you'd be sub5 not even uglies would be interested in you. they all think they deserve chad

to have any woman even remotely interested in you you need to be at least that bare 5/10. if you have MTB interested in you, unless she's a terminal landwhale, it means it at least isn't over

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, bleachmaxxer69 and Klasik01
if you'd be sub5 not even uglies would be interested in you. they all think they deserve chad

to have any woman even remotely interested in you you need to be at least that bare 5/10. if you have MTB interested in you, unless she's a terminal landwhale, it means it at least isn't over
I mean her face was high LTB but her body was GL that's why Chadlite dated her, this Chadlite was a gangster so kind of a red flag to date gangsters lol

A single chromosome

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Rimaxtis and Klasik01
Less attractive girls do have lower standard psl autism says every landwhale is chad only but in reality it’s not true, it’s probably just because a mtb or htb has more options close to your looks level. idk sometimes I’ll see a femcel look chadstruck and watch her pupils dilate as she sees me, or hear about a 4/10 girl cry over one of my random htn friends . whereas I basically never get iois from a stacylite+ cuz the bar is set higher.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404

if you are weak mtn and below (ltn and subhuman) no foid will be interested in you unless from social circle

ugly girls and landwhales - specially landwhales - are very defensive because they know guys on OLD and casual hookups market only approach them for pump and dumps. thats why their mating/dating behaviour is to befriend some unsuspecting colleague from school/college or a coworker and then pounce on them when they are drunk or in some other vulnerable state (emotionally, on inceldom, tired and so on)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01