LTB brutally rejected me

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
There is a socially akward LTB at my work and i made her stroke my hair (dont ask me how). I even layed my head on her lap and she fed me with grapes and i felt like in heaven. I also touched her legs a few times. Later when she got home she told me to stop touching her and that she needs some distance. After i asked why, she said (translation)

,,Looking back now, I can't handle it and I feel dirty."

She also said the she isnt over her ex yet. Why do women do this ? First giving me IOIs and then they do this shit. Do foids also have post nut clarity or what ? Fuck this life, its over for me. At least now i have an excuse to smoke copious amounts of weed this weekend.

Saint Hamudi was right, there is no ascension as sub5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, GabachoCopium, strawberrymushroom and 5 others
@PseudoMaxxer

There is a socially akward LTB at my work and i made her stroke my hair (dont ask me how). I even layed my head on her lap and she fed me with grapes and i felt like in heaven. I also touched her legs a few times. Later when she got home she told me to stop touching her and that she needs some distance. After i asked why, she said (translation)

She also said the she isnt over her ex yet. Why do women do this ? First giving me IOIs and then they do this shit. Do foids also have post nut clarity or what ? Fuck this life, its over for me. At least now i have an excuse to smoke copious amounts of weed this weekend.

Means absolutely nothing I got rejected by an ugly landwhale and made out with two mtbs

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, WishIwasChico, Pikabro and 1 other person
because its not uncommon for adult foids to have abysmally low sex drive

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and TheRagingBull
What no pussy does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and LooksThinker
She is 19
usually young foids are more horny overall but they also comparatively have lower sex drives than males

sex is disgusting only thing that makes us enjoy it is being aroused, if we dont have sex drive the natural reaction to it is to be repulsed thats why its common for prostitutes to have trauma comparable to war PTSD

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
cope , they have it for chads only
Thats because their sex drive is low

just like a mf with low T, he will get attracted only to high SMV foids or some foid he is emotionally attached to meanwhile tmaxxed roiders pump and dump young LTBs every week

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
usually young foids are more horny overall but they also comparatively have lower sex drives than males

sex is disgusting only thing that makes us enjoy it is being aroused, if we dont have sex drive the natural reaction to it is to be repulsed thats why its common for prostitutes to have trauma comparable to war PTSD
tbh i think she fingered herself and her post nut clarity hit in, this is the only logical explanation

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
tbh i think she fingered herself and her post nut clarity hit in, this is the only logical explanation
someone mogged you a forum member sent her sean opry pics frauding as him now shes in luv

someone mogged you a forum member sent her sean opry pics frauding as him now shes in luv
Its over it is over 2

Rape her retard

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381