Should take free fat deposits removal surgery in the face??

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
My stepmother probably heard me mention how I was insecure about my cheeks before and today she said my aunt was coming to Germany she lives in poland

Apparently she also works with this so she’s asking me if I want her to do it for me she said she’s gonna ask her to bring the equipment if I do :feelskek:

I wanna know what the bad affects of such a surgery could be

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and ChadL1te
As in a buccal fat removal? Take it brotha

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yes u need to become this

• +1
Don't do it. It'll age you. And you don't need surgery.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and asdvek
Don't do it. It'll age you. And you don't need surgery.
Yeah that’s what I’m afraid cause if guys like barret did it he looks weird but I wonder if I do just a smaller dose of fat removal

I’m also afraid of the eye pads fat going away since those are very important for a youthful good look

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
She also is saying fillers are also possible

And all this for free :feelskek: litterally looksmax dream come true

Mirin my aunt
get lefort 3, obo and leg lengthening too bhai

• JFL
wonder if I do just a smaller dose of fat removal
Don't do it, man. Surgery should be the most removed thing from you're mind, because you're good looking.

Do you know if that's possible? I know their is an artery that tunnels through that fat pad.

I’m also afraid of the eye pads fat going away since those are very important for a youthful good look
Pray they wont shrink too fast. You don't want to end up like Vinnie Hacker who's eye area looks like it's raised two children and owns multiple properties and he's 21.

I don't know much about those fat pads other than picturing what they look like in my head. I have heard about lunatics that inject fat into that area just bellow the supras hoping it will make them plumper.

get lefort 3, obo and leg lengthening too bhai
Bro if i lengthen even more of my legs im finna become slender man :feelskek:

3DA173B5 BAD4 4906 B705 6FCF241FBEBC

Also as u can see on my pfp my face is pretty compact I don’t need lefort