It’s a good thing Schery killed himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
He was a stupid fucking waste of space with a long midface and was never gonna reproduce. He was also an agecuck there is no reason anyone should be sad about that genetic trash taking himself out.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 14392 and 23 others
you shouldve been in his place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Primalsplit, bruhmaxxing and 9 others
He was a stupid fucking waste of space with a long midface and was never gonna reproduce. He was also an agecuck there is no reason anyone should be sad about that genetic trash taking himself out.
Yeah he clearly was a little slow i think, def not a high functioning high iq autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, slavicpsycho and Aladin
Yeah he clearly was a little slow i think, def not a high functioning high iq autist
Good riddance to that shithead.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Are you dumb, reproducing is not the only purpose you can have in society and genetics also isn't anything.

In your world we would have no cleaning personal cause all subhumans should rope accourding to you.

Retarted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ElTruecel, Kristin and 10 others
Trust fund Chad who does nothing but degenerate society further and doesn't have to work is an actual waste of space

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist, Primalsplit, bruhmaxxing and 8 others
Are you dumb, reproducing is not the only purpose you can have in society and genetics also isn't anything.

In your world we would have no cleaning personal cause all subhumans should rope accourding to you.

Retarted
You missed the part about him being an agecuck. Don’t be so intellectually dishonest.

• +1
Good bait

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and GabachoCopium
Did he really jump infront of a train

You missed the part about him being an agecuck. Don’t be so intellectually dishonest.
I don't know what a agecuck is, if you mean he is underage, that makes his death even more sad.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Retarted
yes every subhuman should rope. stop this fucking madness. let the tall chad go to work

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Primalsplit, Deleted member 28896 and 6 others
Nope, that’s not what an agecuck his.

that’s the story. Tbh as long as he’s gone I’m happy.
Imagine being late to work because of schery6

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, JohnBaza, Primalsplit and 4 others
Imagine being late to work because of schery6
Are u talking about the train person? I don’t think schery slowed him down tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Primalsplit
Are u talking about the train person? I don’t think schery slowed him down tbh
If he jumped infront of a train they have to stop the trains on that line right?

• +1
He was a stupid fucking waste of space with a long midface and was never gonna reproduce
you two have a lot common then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Primalsplit, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
natural selection innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 28896
edgy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Primalsplit, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
He should have went ER on the people that bullied him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, The Antichrist, Primalsplit and 1 other person
He was slaying prime JB pussy while u rotted

What did he do to make you this mad

He didn’t because he is a pussy.
He was only 16, rather the people around him that made him a pussy. If he was 18 it would have been different.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
You know OP. Atleast he managed to have a gf for awhile. More than you could ever fucking achieve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 28896
too far bro

He was only 16, rather the people around him that made him a pussy. If he was 18 it would have been different.
Bro do you really support palestine or do you just have the emoji for the memes?

ur a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, RecessedChinCel and yeeyeeslayer
Does it matter?
I'm not judging you for it, I understand if you don't wanna disclose your political views but I was just curious

Lol @AlexBrown84 retracted his jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I'm not judging you for it, I understand if you don't wanna disclose your political views but I was just curious
I don’t know enough about the conflict

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Could you give me a quick rundown?

About schery? No clue tbh @Blackgymmax was blamed however that’s bs imo schery was just a pussy.

• +1
About schery? No clue tbh @Blackgymmax was blamed however that’s bs imo schery was just a pussy.
I asked @yeeyeeslayer about the war

I already know the Schery saga

I don't claim to have all the information/I'm not an expert but I will tell you what I know and my personal opinion and I would say I'm pretty unbiased even tho I am arab. I won't simply give you pro palestine propoaganda I'll tell you both sides of the argument and then my personal take. Because I do believe I'm more fair to israel than most arabs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.