It’s absolutely over lost 300 bucks to the slots

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I kept going like the sopranos said but I got obliterated. I could have pulled out at 200 with some lucky wins, but I kept going. It’s over boyos, time for the rope !

Slot betting is the most cucked method of betting

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212
hahha I told you

90% of gamblers quit right before they hit it big, just one more spin bro you will win it all back

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
stop gambling man, its designed for u to lose

could’ve sent it to me instead and i would’ve been 300$ closer to ascenion

okay u just won big u have millions of dollars, what are u going to do then? what changes?
Retire in myanmar with armed guards, mansion, and lots and lots of hookers and cocaine

Alright I’ll do that and bust on outta here I was winning a lot towards the end
Thats the spirit you will win it all back, and remember you can only loose 100% of your money but you can win 1000%

Buy lots of hoes man
okay u bust fat loads into a bunch of hoes then post nut clarity hits and u realize they only fucking u for the money, then what

okay u bust fat loads into a bunch of hoes then post nut clarity hits and u realize they only fucking u for the money, then what
He already knows that, if you literally pay for sex you know they are only there for money jfl

Retire in myanmar with armed guards, mansion, and lots and lots of hookers and cocaine
ur guards will be paid off by myanmar cartel lords and u will be robbed and killed

ur guards will be paid off by myanmar cartel lords and u will be robbed and killed
I will genocide those chinks over for them once i get there

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back