It’s always true, It’s damn true

It's a lie to say most whites would care if their women are whoring around. It is widely encouraged in our societies for women to ''explore themselves'' and sleep with hundreds of men of different races before settling down. And I think it's safe to say millions of white women have slept with black men, if some small site tracks a few of the biggest whores who basicly bathe in black sperm, it doesn't really tell a tale of a concentrated effort of stopping white women whoring around.
Cope. The first thing that will be said to a white woman to dates ethnics is that she is lacking a father figure in life. White men will shun white women who openly fuck ethnics

X hates it when Y fuck their women

Damned be the neverending racecoping

Sorry, bro but I must say it. There's quite a few misconceptions there. When blacks see whites fucking black women, you do care. Remember when I posted this vid and you said I ruined your day?
View attachment 405059

And then there's these guys:

View attachment 405061View attachment 405062View attachment 405063

@BLACKED got banned, because his whole account is based on hating white people, and he made references of genociding white men and white women being black mens slaves etc.
I myself have no problem with black men, or you. I think you're a great guy. However I'm not gonna laugh along when black guys start talking of some ''bbc takeover'' and shit like that.

Obama's daughter is dating a white guy? wtf lol

Do you think Obama would rather her daughter date a white guy then a black guy?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Cope. The first thing that will be said to a white woman to dates ethnics is that she is lacking a father figure in life. White men will shun white women who openly fuck ethnics
Stereotypes often stem from a truth. It's not exactly the classiest white girls who sleep around and ''experiment'' all their 20s and 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Obama's daughter is dating a white guy? wtf lol

Do you think Obama would rather her daughter date a white guy then a black guy?
I don't think Obama cares so much, he's a mulatto afterall.

I want a mixed girl tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
41GPsaEMw1L SX385 BO1204203200

Screenshot 20200513 171102 Samsung Internet

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
I don't get why he had to be banned. I love seeing race wars on this forum, it's what makes looksmax.me so entertaining. I'm always larping as other races in order to instigate race wars but I guess this guy may have taken it a bit too far. That's why I enjoy posts from users such as @BLACKED or @Moggy so much

I agree with you, there’s definitely a double standard

being racist is such a subhuman trait ngl

They feel intimidated
IF indians achieve somthing no one envy from obvious reasons