Its better to be nice to women than to present dark triad traits

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I was someone who didnt talk a lot my whole life and I always refused to simp for women. But whenever I actually tried to be nice and act as if they interested me, I had much more opportunities. Suddenly you get invited to stuff, they feel more comfortable with you. And when you drink a little bit, it gets easy to escalate. Dark triad or mysterious behaviour is cope, you cant ignore women or they will ignore you back (as a sub Chad male)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, kebab, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Subchad problems.

• +1
Reactions: kebab, try2beme and BrahminBoss
i cringe whenever im kind towards women

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Eternal_ and Nick.Harte
fr if you act like you don’t give a shit about them they won’t give a shit about you

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and WishIwasChico
I was someone who didnt talk a lot my whole life and I always refused to simp for women. But whenever I actually tried to be nice and act as if they interested me, I had much more opportunities. Suddenly you get invited to stuff, they feel more comfortable with you. And when you drink a little bit, it gets easy to escalate. Dark triad or mysterious behaviour is cope, you cant ignore women or they will ignore you back (as a sub Chad male)
This is really interesting because It also happened to me, but all the forum it's based on the contrary.
Which is the scientific thruth?

This is really interesting because It also happened to me, but all the forum it's based on the contrary.
Which is the scientific thruth?
I dont even know bro. Usuall I do a mix of both. If you are always cold, women stop seeing you as a potential mate