Its better to be nice to women than to present dark triad traits

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I was someone who didnt talk a lot my whole life and I always refused to simp for women. But whenever I actually tried to be nice and act as if they interested me, I had much more opportunities. Suddenly you get invited to stuff, they feel more comfortable with you. And when you drink a little bit, it gets easy to escalate. Dark triad or mysterious behaviour is cope, you cant ignore women or they will ignore you back (as a sub Chad male)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Maalik, kebab and 3 others
Subchad problems.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, kebab, try2beme and 1 other person
i cringe whenever im kind towards women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Maalik, Eternal_ and 1 other person
fr if you act like you don’t give a shit about them they won’t give a shit about you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, fuxkdakikez and WishIwasChico
I was someone who didnt talk a lot my whole life and I always refused to simp for women. But whenever I actually tried to be nice and act as if they interested me, I had much more opportunities. Suddenly you get invited to stuff, they feel more comfortable with you. And when you drink a little bit, it gets easy to escalate. Dark triad or mysterious behaviour is cope, you cant ignore women or they will ignore you back (as a sub Chad male)
This is really interesting because It also happened to me, but all the forum it's based on the contrary.
Which is the scientific thruth?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
This is really interesting because It also happened to me, but all the forum it's based on the contrary.
Which is the scientific thruth?
I dont even know bro. Usuall I do a mix of both. If you are always cold, women stop seeing you as a potential mate