It's beyond over: 36% of male tinder users are roided

Status
Not open for further replies.
disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

It's 100% over. It's now gotten to the point where steroids are basically just the default for the males that tinder foids want to screw meaning they no longer offer any meaningful advantage over normies. Steroids are now a REQUIREMENT, not an advantage. Being roided alone and by itself means NOTHING in 2019. Gymceling is now officially pointless unless you are chad.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
We already knew this

(Soft)Looksmaxing is a must nowadays. All good looking motherfuckers arround have good haircuts, dress well, use thick shoes and have godlike skin.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
We already knew this

Most people don't seeing as there are still tons of people trying to gymcel.

(Soft)Looksmaxing is a must nowadays. All good looking motherfuckers arround have good haircuts, dress well, use thick shoes and have godlike skin.

That just makes it even more pointless trying to looksmax. Why looksmax if you will still look like shit compared to others who look better than you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most people don't seeing as there are still tons of people trying to gymcel.
JFL at gymcels 1 tren steroid cycle will give you 2 years of natty gains

JFL at gymcels 1 tren steroid cycle will give you 2 years of natty gains

Way more. Truth be told there isn't even really such a thing as natty gains. Natty muscle gains are a joke and most of the retards who think they have gotten buff actually just collected fat and water.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, shimada, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Way more. Truth be told there isn't even really such a thing as natty gains. Natty muscle gains are a joke and most of the retards who think they have gotten buff actually just collected fat and water.
Ofcourse you can gain muscle natty retard just not as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, fobos and DidntRead
I get matches on a daily basis. Then again, 2/4 of my pictures are fake pics. of someone else. LOL.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
roiding is literally useless. you will get addicted to it, a lot of your gains go away off cycle, it will fuck you up mentaly and it will make your organs grow (not to mention the bad skin and lose of libido a lot of guys get after cycle).

you only need a body like this to attract females and that is probably achievable in 4-12 months depending on genetics and routine/diet.

every single person that roided has told me to not do it, they all regret it and tried to stay clean after their cycles

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Framletgod, Mr manlet and 1 other person

you cant be that low iq

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead and Deleted member 685
roiding is literally useless. you will get addicted to it, a lot of your gains go away off cycle, it will fuck you up mentaly and it will make your organs grow (not to mention the bad skin and lose of libido a lot of guys get after cycle).

you only need a body like this to attract females and that is probably achievable in 4-12 months depending on genetics and routine/diet.

every single person that roided has told me to not do it, they all regret it and tried to stay clean after their cycles

shhh just take your hormones goy

iu

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse and Deleted member 685
But I thought normies had no idea about looksmaxing techniques

That guy is literally top 10% genetics. 90+% of men will never have that body. You have been brainwashed by the fitness media. You have to be very genetically lucky to look good without roids. And even if you do, you will still probably be underwhelmed.

I gymcelled for 2 years btw and pissed away thousands of dollars on it. In fact it's how I got introduced to the redpill.

In any case I won't waste time discussing this since my experience is that gymcels are the kings of the copers when it comes to looksmaxing and that 90% of them will deny how pointless natty gymcelling is no matter hard how you try to explain to them that it's a fucking joke. The vast majority of men will NEVER look decent without roids. Period.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Mr manlet
JFL @ the current hypergamy

That guy is literally top 10% genetics. 90+% of men will never have that body. You have been brainwashed by the fitness media. You have to be very genetically lucky to look good without roids. And even if you do, you will still probably be underwhelmed.

I gymcelled for 2 years btw and pissed away thousands of dollars on it. In fact it's how I got introduced to the redpill.

In any case I won't waste time discussing this since my experience is that gymcels are the kings of the copers when it comes to looksmaxing and that 90% of them will deny how pointless natty gymcelling is no matter hard how you try to explain to them that it's a fucking joke. The vast majority of men will NEVER look decent without roids. Period.
90% of men will never have that body because they won't put in the work, not because they don't have the genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadelite, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.