its brutal how capped some people are

D

Deleted member 30552

some niggas just get capped. my irl friend is a 5'7 manlet, hes been trying to drum, and make music for like 5 years now, and he still is at the level that I was at when I was like 15. shit fucking sample choice, miid boring quality, his voice is also a joke. the music he makes is really goofy as well the lyrics and melody choices, the shit he says is like "smoking on this alien chronic got me ascending to the heavens" its all corny lyrics about smoking weed

hes again a 5'7 manlet, MTN, shit at music, but hes also a little punk, his voice is shit and when I sent a vocal clip I made he said "I think u need to project your voice bro". hes always saying shit to me, kinda condescending, when im 6'1 and attractive

he only criticizes me, when my music is legit genius level compared to his and all he does is give me criticism most of the time, jfl. I make pro tier music, every normie I show is impressed and im told im talented FREQUENTLY, nobody cares about this dudes goofy shit music.

some people are just capped in life no matter how much they try/practice. id be very impressed if his band actually made a good song

im literally better at everything than this nibba. music, art, video games, looks, height, im one step above in literally every fashion yet this dude disrespects me for no reason. I don't do that shit to anybody, im a chill easy going guy and I say real shit, and won't even say how shit his music is or anything like that. genetically inferior people are just insanely unpleasant, idk why im friends with the guy really

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa