It's cagefuel how I socialize extremely well with guys, and fail completely with girls.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
At my job, I am liked by all my male colleagues, also the younger ones.

I am invited to drinks, activities, events, etc. I usually cancel because it doesn't sound like something I would enjoy.

At parties/raves I have 0 issues striking up conversation with guys, exchanging phone-numbers. Getting asked to message them and to hang-out some other time, etc.
Guys often approach me and strike up conversation with me aswell.

Girls? nowhere to be seen. Nowhere to be found. Female colleagues never strike up conversation, women at raves/parties never talk to me. Talking to them leads to nothing.

It's like half the human population, all women, don't exist in my reality whatsoever. I rarely even talk to them, they have completely 0 function in my life.

It's insane tbh, how I can vibe so easily with men, but fail completely with socializing with women.

All I can think is that when I was young and ugly, girls treated me like worthless shit, vermin. But I was still able to socialize with guys since I mogged in strength/intelligence which guys can respect. No girl respects strength/intelligence, only looks/height.

Socializing with women doesn't require any skills, qualities, nothing. Just raw looks, which I lack. That's the only explanation I have.

I am even jestermaxxed IRL, but girls seem to hate my humor while guys love it. Which is just cagefuel aswell.

JFL at women. Kill them all, they have 0 function in the world once artificial wombs are here. Worthless gender.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, RAMU KAKA, StuntmanMike and 14 others
i socialize better with girls that with guys but thats probably becaus my brain is feminine as fuck. good luck talking with guys when you arent into cars/sports/instagram etc

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, normie_joe, Sprinkles and 4 others
Because you're a fuckboy
Why do you want to be Friends with females

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Corleone, Skywalker and 5 others
we should have a petition for putting op in a mental asylum for life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What do you work as?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
how tall are you? also i dont think its only because you're ugly, i know a legitimate subhuman who hangs out with a lot of girls. i think its mostly not being used to speaking with women which makes u subconciously avoid them, and the fact that ur using male humor with girls is a sign of that tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
I can’t casually converse with women cuz small talk with them is death to me

• +1
no one likes me, male or female

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 19994, Marsik and 4 others
how tall are you? also i dont think its only because you're ugly, i know a legitimate subhuman who hangs out with a lot of girls. i think its mostly not being used to speaking with women which makes u subconciously avoid them, and the fact that ur using male humor with girls is a sign of that tbh
Avg height. I do avoid women now, but only because they treat me like shit. Action reaction

you might be gay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Jarate
You try to hard and come across as autistic / Rapey

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 19994 and MoggerGaston
Nigga you talk like you're a khhv

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and MoggerGaston
You try to hard and come across as autistic / Rapey
Maybe he should learn from pic related?
2988373 f4964e7b902c8134b54fc4b23da8c0b1

• JFL
  • So Sad
his humor only appeals to other men
I have a lot of self-deprecating humor + taking things into the absurd. Most guys find it hilarious, for girls its a hit or miss. But even when it's a hit, the interaction is mediocre with the girls tbh.

I think my mother and her parental childhood abuse fucked me over somehow.

And I have some sort of inner state + outward signalling that prevents me from vibing with women now. Or it's because I was KHHV at 23yo that I have now developed a pathological behavioral pattern when interacting with women.

Idk. I'll have to fix this somehow though. Atleast on dates.
My current state just leads me to male-only social circles or preferring to stay on my own. Which is fine, as long as I can get female friends/dates aswell when I need to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and incel194012940
i noticed i was unable to make eye contact with them in the 4th grade but never bothered to try and change this as i was aware I had no value and nothing in common with them even then

• +1
Reactions: Maxxwell and MoggerGaston
i noticed i was unable to make eye contact with them in the 4th grade but never bothered to try and change this as i was aware I had no value and nothing in common with them even then
It didn't get better at any point?

I have some legit trauma aswell. 2 times when I was around 18-20yo, some girl would start stroking my arm and start talking to me.
It legit made me freak out both of those times, where my mind was telling me to GTFO asap. I felt intense fear from female touch.

But now it's gotten better and I don't experience it like that anymore.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
And I have some sort of inner state + outward signalling that prevents me from vibing with women now. Or it's because I was KHHV at 23yo that I have now developed a pathological behavioral pattern when interacting with women.

Idk. I'll have to fix this somehow though. Atleast on dates.
My current state just leads me to male-only social circles or preferring to stay on my own. Which is fine, as long as I can get female friends/dates aswell when I need to.
I agree with this, I think it’s the same cultural barriers that prevent you from socializing with foreigners/accross social classes, you have about as much life expierences/culture/media consumption on average as you do with a phillipino who wears a Coca Cola t shirt and likes the transformers

I have some legit trauma aswell. 2 times when I was around 18-20yo, some girl would start stroking my arm and start talking to me.
It legit made me freak out both of those times, where my mind was telling me to GTFO asap. I felt intense fear from female touch.

no, girls never talked to me, I haven’t ever had a conversation of more than maybe 5 back and forth dialogue with a non old woman ever (except on discord). the years since then and now on quora and various Internet forums, all my childhood friends moved away or ditched me for low status. I only ever socialized as an oofy-doofy jestermaxxer for a few years, and in ltn groups (no females) who mocked me so just barely tolerate, but alone/skip school trips and similar

Not sure what but i think there’s something off with the relationship of my pheno/looks/status and personality that made this so for whatever reason. Maybe I should have socialized on my level then (subhuman) psychologists noticed this too, said I was autism but no social problems/impairment

then I oofy-doofy for 2 years on discord and jestermax/simp for gamer e girls until I got me-too’ed

I think this is low-average for zoomers

• So Sad
Men like you because your tall.

Even though I'm a social anxiety fag I always made friends easily because I was taller than most boys growing up. Now I'm 6'1 and guys shorter than me are always nice to me at work and school, when I wear my elevator shoes that make me 6'3 other men are extremely nice.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Sprinkles and MoggerGaston
I agree with this, I think it’s the same cultural barriers that prevent you from socializing with foreigners/accross social classes, you have about as much life expierences/culture/media consumption on average as you do with a phillipino who wears a Coca Cola t shirt and likes the transformers

no, girls never talked to me, I haven’t ever had a conversation of more than maybe 5 back and forth dialogue with a non old woman ever (except on discord). the years since then and now on quora and various Internet forums, all my childhood friends moved away or ditched me for low status. I only ever socialized as an oofy-doofy jestermaxxer for a few years, and in ltn groups (no females) who mocked me so just barely tolerate, but alone/skip school trips and similar

Not sure what but i think there’s something off with the relationship of my pheno/looks/status and personality that made this so for whatever reason. Maybe I should have socialized on my level then (subhuman) psychologists noticed this too, said I was autism but no social problems/impairment

then I oofy-doofy for 2 years on discord and jestermax/simp for gamer e girls until I got me-too’ed

I think this is low-average for zoomers
What I did personally was social-dancing courses (for students). You get a lot of touch with women, and social contact. It was anxious at first, but u get over it at some point. maybe it's something you can try

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone and incel194012940
Men like you because your tall.

Even though I'm a social anxiety fag I always made friends easily because I was taller than most boys growing up. Now I'm 6'1 and guys shorter than me are always nice to me at work and school, when I wear my elevator shoes that make me 6'3 other men are extremely nice.
you dont have any experience with aggressive manlets being insecure?

At my job, I am liked by all my male colleagues, also the younger ones.

I am invited to drinks, activities, events, etc. I usually cancel because it doesn't sound like something I would enjoy.

At parties/raves I have 0 issues striking up conversation with guys, exchanging phone-numbers. Getting asked to message them and to hang-out some other time, etc.
Guys often approach me and strike up conversation with me aswell.

Girls? nowhere to be seen. Nowhere to be found. Female colleagues never strike up conversation, women at raves/parties never talk to me. Talking to them leads to nothing.

It's like half the human population, all women, don't exist in my reality whatsoever. I rarely even talk to them, they have completely 0 function in my life.

It's insane tbh, how I can vibe so easily with men, but fail completely with socializing with women.

All I can think is that when I was young and ugly, girls treated me like worthless shit, vermin. But I was still able to socialize with guys since I mogged in strength/intelligence which guys can respect. No girl respects strength/intelligence, only looks/height.

Socializing with women doesn't require any skills, qualities, nothing. Just raw looks, which I lack. That's the only explanation I have.

I am even jestermaxxed IRL, but girls seem to hate my humor while guys love it. Which is just cagefuel aswell.

JFL at women. Kill them all, they have 0 function in the world once artificial wombs are here. Worthless gender.
Its the opposite for me.

Women are super friendly and hit on me, while guys are rude at work

Most women are already taken. That's the only caveat. It's all about luck. The ratio of success is 1:10000. You better play lotto instead of miserably "grinding" in the dating scene.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Johanjohan
What I did personally was social-dancing courses (for students). You get a lot of touch with women, and social contact. It was anxious at first, but u get over it at some point. maybe it's something you can try
The salsa pill is legit
east los high dancing GIF by HULU

• Love it
Most women are already taken. That's the only caveat. It's all about luck.
That‘s why you never ask the question „do you have a boyfriend“ just assume she‘s single and see how far she‘s willing to go.

I banged and made out with plenty of taken women.

Most women are already taken. That's the only caveat. It's all about luck. The ratio of success is 1:10000. You better play lotto instead of miserably "grinding" in the dating scene.
Even if u mog a girl’s ugly boyfriend to oblivion, most will still stay with him

muh hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Might be because you scare them.

How tall are you man?

I'm 5'10 or slightly taller and it's a pretty good middle ground I find both men and women treat me well

I was also complete sperg mode like 2 years ago but I trained myself up to being able to say anything I want now by progressively overloading my interactions. Like at first just try do very short answers high inhib and don't sperg out but then youve gotta progress to harder convos/flirting

Fakecel

Even men don't like me
I'm bullied by truecel types constantly, including those who are more subhuman than me

• So Sad
My friend, you are tormented mentally by today's world

You need to let go, and understand the sorcerer's and spiritual warrior's way

There exists a separate reality to live in...you won't find it in western culture...moreso native American culture

I too was tormented for years, I'm learning to let go though.

Let me know if you want to know more...