It's crazy how my girlfriend told he how her ex cum tasted like

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
What type of girl does that... I did ask her what she did, I told her I won't get mad at her to tell me everything.
She said she used to give her ex blowjobs. I said tell me more, she said she didn't like the taste.
She does not let me cum in her mouth, I searched that guy on instagram he has perfect skin and is a HTN, meanwhile I am around LTN.

I then got real quiet, before she told me she was a virgin. Now I knew that was a lie. Soon after that a "friend" in the city told me he has her nudes on her phone and that another friend of his fucked her before.

I just started laughing. This bitch was a town whore, and I couldn't know since I never leave my house. Now it all makes sense, she is only with me cause I am the only one who takes her seriously, it wasn't my "looksmaxxing progress".

Laugh Smile GIF by Funimation

I made a decision, I can't easily replace her, i will just keep her around to fuck until i find a better girl or she leaves me. She gives me blowjobs, lets me fuck, compliments me daily and buys me gifts. It's almost like chad treatment. If she does one wrong thing I will leave her.

I am physically unable to fall in love with her anyways, after all my brutal past I expected to find out fucked up things about her eventually.
Do you agree with my decision?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters, LooksThinker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 33 others
hahaha you fucking cuck. buy my course on how to become an alpha male for $99.99 a month

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, Jarate and 38 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
What type of girl does that... I did ask her what she did, I told her I won't get mad at her to tell me everything.
She said she used to give her ex blowjobs. I said tell me more, she said she didn't like the taste.
She does not let me cum in her mouth, I searched that guy on instagram he has perfect skin and is a HTN, meanwhile I am around LTN.

I then got real quiet, before she told me she was a virgin. Now I knew that was a lie. Soon after that a "friend" in the city told me he has her nudes on her phone and that another friend of his fucked her before.

I just started laughing. This bitch was a town whore, and I couldn't know since I never leave my house. Now it all makes sense, she is only with me cause I am the only one who takes her seriously, it wasn't my "looksmaxxing progress".

I made a decision, I can't easily replace her, i will just keep her around to fuck until i find a better girl or she leaves me. She gives me blowjobs, lets me fuck, compliments me daily and buys me gifts. It's almost like chad treatment. If she does one wrong thing I will leave her.

I am physically unable to fall in love with her anyways, after all my brutal past I expected to find out fucked up things about her eventually.
Ya my cum does taste good she was correct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, Deleted member 59906 and 17 others
She lied to you.
Talked about how she ate another man cum.
Is a town whore.
"Muuhhh I wiLl jUsT kEeP hEr aRouNd BroOo huughhh"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 59906, aleksander, tasmanian devil and 5 others
foids are completely out of touch with what non redditor soylents want. they think everyone is a simp cuck who will support whatever rdegeneracy she likes and ignore her history of being a whore. i bet she has met many soylents who got hard when she talked about fucking other men and tasting their cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, Lucid and 9 others
Take what you can get for now

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, m0ss26 and 6 others
Beggars cant be choosers

Just be happy that she lets you hit and live with it

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
foids are completely out of touch with what non redditor soylents want. they think everyone is a simp cuck who will support whatever rdegeneracy she likes and ignore her history of being a whore. i bet she has met many soylents who got hard when she talked about fucking other men and tasting their cum
for real she was telling me that stuff and was completely dumfounded that I found it weird and strange and I didn't like it. She couldn't understand why I was mad and not replying to her. She also t old me she made out with girls in the past and I said you are disgusting and she started crying in public and make a fuss.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and humanoidsub7

Average betabuxx relationship.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
JFL you’re a true cuckold. Only to a beta cuckold she would tell those things. She clearly doesn’t respect you and knows you have no other options

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker, aleksander and 3 others
better fate than most users on here

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aleksander, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
lol classic

alpha fix beta bux situation

beta finds out his girl did things with the other guy she never did or would never do with him

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
You pathetic subhuman.

• +1
Being the ooffy doofy is a spectrum
You dogs really fold for the slightest bit of pussy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, szolliontaraelis, m0ss26 and 5 others
hahaha you fucking cuck. buy my course on how to become an alpha male for $99.99 a month
brutal story, also

that's just humiliating.
JFL you’re a true cuckold. Only to a beta cuckold she would tell those things. She clearly doesn’t respect you and knows you have no other options
all virgin incel losers who rot on an indian forum btw.

Just enjoy it bro, as long as you don't plan on showing her off to your family/marrying her it's chill. I wish I had a whore like that rn... It's been a while :(

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Joe Rogancel, Allornothing and 6 others

what a joke

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No I mog you. I don't even to see what you look like if you willingly get cucked and accept it.
how am i getting cucked if it was before me?

No I mog you. I don't even to see what you look like if you willingly get cucked and accept it.
You don't mog me btw you are short as hell and black and uncanny

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Cuck

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and GabachoCopium

you disgust me

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7, drimprovement and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7 and Blackgymmax
You don't mog me btw you are short as hell and black and uncanny
You're the subhuman who looksmaxxed to only reach ltn to wife up the town whore who's ex mogged you into oblivion. I'm telling you for your own sake you need to looksmax because even me pre surgery relying on body halo wouldn't be trapped into a relationship with a town whore. You ltns have 0 fucking shame. You will never mog me in your current state.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7, Allornothing and 4 others
You're the subhuman who looksmaxxed to only reach ltn to wife up the town whore who's ex mogged you into oblivion. I'm telling you for your own sake you need to looksmax because even me pre surgery relying on body halo wouldn't be trapped into a relationship with a town whore. You ltns have 0 fucking shame. You will never mog me in your current state.
I am HTN bro

the stds this nigga prob has

How do you know how I look tho? Did you see my posts?
And why shouldn't I gain experience with this girl?

Kys If that's not tales

How do you know how I look tho? Did you see my posts?
And why shouldn't I gain experience with this girl?
I don't need to know what you look like. You're the fucking incel who had to take what he could get when no one else would wife her up
She's ready for you OP
F136aa9d8c12ba6779a330dfbcb0dd054a83253d2e5aff075d212f2fd4365956 1

It's your turn

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, humanoidsub7 and Blackgymmax
I don't need to know what you look like. You're the fucking incel who had to take what he could get when no one else would wife her up
She's ready for you OP
View attachment 2641000
It's your turn
You aren't wrong bro I understand that she's a whore JFL but why should I wait for a virgin girl

You aren't wrong bro I understand that she's a whore JFL but why should I wait for a virgin girl
Don't wife her up tf?
Or atleast fw a girl who isn't the town whore and lies about being a virgin

• +1
Don't wife her up tf?
well i won't wife her up that was a joke i just wanna have sex she let me do it after 2 days talking

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Blackgymmax and autistic_tendencies
Don't wife her up tf?
Why were you so cute in your old videos? Almost crying due to the brutality of the blackpill. Now you’re so mean all the time, you even killed Schery :rage: Fuck you nigguh

brootal bro I’m sorry

brootal bro I’m sorry
I've been through way more brutal shit than this it means nothing to me I never expected to be happy anyways

how old are you