It’s crazy seeing people gaslight men on twitter about women

jm17

jm17

Solstice
It’s sad to see people ratio a man complaining about women, then everyone to gang up on him and tell him “ personality personality personality” but yet if they guy said something about having a good personality they’d call him a nice guy and tell him he’s not entitled. Shit is messed up how people will gaslight someone to death. I literally just seen someone say “ when was the last time you held a door open for a girl” to this guy. Wow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 4797, SkinjobCatastrophe and 6 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and everythingisacope
all feminists are jews theory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Leave twitter for the sake of your own sanity, no point in going on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 10602 and 1 other person
It’s sad to see people ratio a man complaining about women, then everyone to gang up on him and tell him “ personality personality personality” but yet if they guy said something about having a good personality they’d call him a nice guy and tell him he’s not entitled. Shit is messed up how people will gaslight someone to death
because blackpilling someone is pretty much guaranteed depression, especially as a normie.Imaging convincing them to get "plastic surgery"

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
all feminists are jews theory?
Lmaao they were feminists/pronoun having mfs I went to all of their pages and their telling this guy “ hobbies and personality” man people are full of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and delusionalretard
I'll tell you what: I've never seen a chad/model looking guy depressed over women unless he is super fucking picky but I've seen shit ton of avg dudes and below avg dudes depressed over women. Also the fact that women can use makeup and ascend a couple of psl is fucking insane

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, delusionalretard and jm17
Everyday on tiktok I see a different take on why men are shit, tired of it tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4797 and delusionalretard
because blackpilling someone is pretty much guaranteed depression, especially as a normie.Imaging convincing them to get "plastic surgery"
True but it stil but the depression will hit much harder, if the lies linger on way too long it will just be much deeper than receiving the truth about the truth nature of people,etc and these was black feminist on a black man, it’s funny cuz if white supremacists gaslighted them,downplayed and trolled them about fucked up shit white people have did to black people theyd be mad asf, I’m convinced people don’t have the capability to understand people at all If they aren’t in their shoes or have critical thinking skills

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
And they wonder why so many men feel despair and the suicide rates keep getting worst, if 100% had the balls to off themselves thousands of men would be dying everyday but they have to put aside so many feelings everyday

• +1
I'll tell you what: I've never seen a chad/model looking guy depressed over women unless he is super fucking picky but I've seen shit ton of avg dudes and below avg dudes depressed over women. Also the fact that women can use makeup and ascend a couple of psl is fucking insane
Yes, I see it all the time even married men being cucked/wife denying them sex , that shit has to be hell on earth

• +1
Same rule applies as is with twitter: leave that shit infested hell

And they wonder why so many men feel despair and the suicide rates keep getting worst, if 100% had the balls to off themselves thousands of men would be dying everyday but they have to put aside so many feelings everyday
I think they know exactly what they are doing

True but it stil but the depression will hit much harder, if the lies linger on way too long it will just be much deeper than receiving the truth about the truth nature of people,etc and these was black feminist on a black man, it’s funny cuz if white supremacists gaslighted them,downplayed and trolled them about fucked up shit white people have did to black people theyd be mad asf, I’m convinced people don’t have the capability to understand people at all If they aren’t in their shoes or have critical thinking skills
you must understand it's never about you, just the benefit they recieve from gaslighting,helping,bullshitting you and so on.

you must understand it's never about you, just the benefit they recieve from gaslighting,helping,bullshitting you and so on.
Yeah that’s why I would recommend men of all races, especially black, to never open up to a women especially if she’s not yo spouse/girlfriend, a lot of them have evil intentions this is the tweet I saw, and I already know the answer, and I wished more black niggas who don’t fit the stereotype know the hard truth of this. Idk how old this guy but it’s better to know these things at a very young age than to be grown as hell and not know anything + u don’t want those ugly bitches to use u for ya resources and cuck the fuck out of u

Attachments

• 6CA39B09-D7CE-4220-9370-82FBD3869AE1.jpeg
    6CA39B09-D7CE-4220-9370-82FBD3869AE1.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 21
It’s sad to see people ratio a man complaining about women, then everyone to gang up on him and tell him “ personality personality personality” but yet if they guy said something about having a good personality they’d call him a nice guy and tell him he’s not entitled. Shit is messed up how people will gaslight someone to death. I literally just seen someone say “ when was the last time you held a door open for a girl” to this guy. Wow
I only hold doors for old people tbh

• +1
Yeah that’s why I would recommend men of all races, especially black, to never open up to a women especially if she’s not yo spouse/girlfriend, a lot of them have evil intentions this is the tweet I saw, and I already know the answer, and I wished more black niggas who don’t fit the stereotype know the hard truth of this. Idk how old this guy but it’s better to know these things at a very young age than to be grown as hell and not know anything + u don’t want those ugly bitches to use u for ya resources and cuck the fuck out of u
you are still new to this site and I can see it.I must tell you that you will get more depressed and obsessed about looks as you keep browsing it.Yes, what you are showing me is just everyday life bullshit that you better not hear when smb tells you such things

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5698
I wonder why...