Pruhtty Women 🫶
Especially if you’re ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 28541
no europe is more degenerate much easier and you don't need to be NT

• +1
Reactions: zsombi and Deleted member 27511
no europe is more degenerate much easier and you don't need to be NT
Not sure how you can get more degenerate than the US. Women are only uptight prudes in wealthy cities.

Anywhere else is full of high bodycount decent looking women who will make the first move on a guy just because they felt horny.

Then you have the midwest and the deep South which have some of the most perverted women on Earth.

I agree social conformity is more valued in the US. Much easier to be a "non-neurotypical" in Europe or anywhere else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, aspiringexcel and Debetro
Especially if you’re ethnic
never tried on neither but I have an impression that women on US are way more selective…

like, you MUST be tall, you MUST be this, you MUST be that, else you are INVISIBLE

might be wrong tho

Not sure how you can get more degenerate than the US. Women are only uptight prudes in wealthy cities.

Anywhere else is full of high bodycount decent looking women who will make the first move on a guy just because they felt horny.

Then you have the midwest and the deep South which have some of the most perverted women on Earth.

I agree social conformity is more valued in the US. Much easier to be a "non-neurotypical" in Europe or anywhere else
As far as I know European women are much more cynical when it comes to race mixing or interracial dating than the murica not sure tho I'm guessing it's totally opposite for eastern Europe because of poverty

As far as I know European women are much more cynical when it comes to race mixing or interracial dating than the murica not sure tho I'm guessing it's totally opposite for eastern Europe because of poverty
Nigga EE isnt poor. We standard of living mog jewmericans

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and T50 Mogger

It’s easier to slay in America than Europe :yes:

DDM4102 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and aspiringexcel
B9FB7B96 8D35 4C0A 9A6C BE121DD7BE30

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
What about Canada

america is death

West is BBC on pedestal