It's easy as fuck to get girls

kowiy

kowiy

princemaxxed
Most of yall mf's too obsessed and deep down into the rabbit hole of blackpill... It's 2023 bruh u could be subhuman and still slay prime jb sluts.. I'm persian frame and sex appeal maxxed with decent looks and only 6'1 height.. Nowadays getting bitches ez even if ur 5'5... especially in america, u js gotta fit in society.. Ik this one guy whos like 5'3 gymmaxxed and slays countless sluts daily. even if u short u can just wear giant platforms and go to club and no bitch gonna be able to see... u fuck her and then disappear.. It's all about being dominant and taking over
I've been slaying white dumb blondes and countless other bitches barely even trying... U gotta be lean tho
Ima be yo personal trainer n teach u how to get bitches and appeal to them.. Idk how this site work but i think u can dm or some shit so do dat and i swear ima make u slayer... U gotta do all the shit i tell u tho... i'm not gon waste my time tryna ascend someone who doesn't wanna ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Joe Rogancel, EggKing and 21 others
Ignored, go back to Tiktok bluepilled faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, WanderingBurro, wannabe prettyboy and 26 others
Ignored, go back to Tiktok bluepilled faggot
If u said that to my face irl id knock you out but it's chill tbh i aint mad i fw u ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinmaxxing, spdxer, NateJacobs and 18 others
i swear ima make u slayer... U gotta do all the shit i tell u tho... i'm not gon waste my time tryna ascend someone who doesn't wanna ascend.

After 5 years of research involving 20'000 people, the answer to slaying is still unclear.

however, this greycel will teach you to slay for 20 bucks, trust.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, falcon1, the next o'pry and 35 others
tjats crazy

Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and humanoidsub7
After 5 years of research involving 20'000 people, the answer to slaying is still unclear.

however, this greycel will teach you to slay for 20 bucks, trust
nah bruh i aint even need money im tired of seeing yall actin like yall never gon get pussy just coz yall ugly... ofc it gon be harder but u can still slay bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Kasanova, Looksmaxxer20 and 5 others
I agree unironically. Dripmaxxing + leanmaxxing is life, biggest slayers irl most of the time dont look good by psl standards. BUT you need high psl and health indicators to envoke a primal response in women that makes them lust for you. Slaying girls and getting approached and hit up by girls, being a top 0.5% male, living life on tutorial mode etc. are 2 different things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 25377, NateJacobs and 9 others
yes it is but i dont want average hoes. i hate hypergamie

• +1
Reactions: ghostman
Most of yall mf's too obsessed and deep down into the rabbit hole of blackpill... It's 2023 bruh u could be subhuman and still slay prime jb sluts.. I'm persian frame and sex appeal maxxed with decent looks and only 6'1 height.. Nowadays getting bitches ez even if ur 5'5... especially in america, u js gotta fit in society.. Ik this one guy whos like 5'3 gymmaxxed and slays countless sluts daily. even if u short u can just wear giant platforms and go to club and no bitch gonna be able to see... u fuck her and then disappear.. It's all about being dominant and taking over
I've been slaying white dumb blondes and countless other bitches barely even trying... U gotta be lean tho
Ima be yo personal trainer n teach u how to get bitches and appeal to them.. Idk how this site work but i think u can dm or some shit so do dat and i swear ima make u slayer... U gotta do all the shit i tell u tho... i'm not gon waste my time tryna ascend someone who doesn't wanna ascend.
dnrd

I agree unironically. Dripmaxxing + leanmaxxing is life, biggest slayers irl most of the time dont look good by psl standards. BUT you need high psl and health indicators to envoke a primal response in women that makes them lust for you. Slaying girls and getting approached and hit up by girls, being a top 0.5% male, living life on tutorial mode etc. are 2 different things.
facts bro. I've seen lean guys that looks like rats literal recessed cucks who have 7/10 foid coz they have pretty boy hair and drip or are just dominant fighters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lilxder2
greycel conversations be like:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Kasanova, zura and 8 others
Dnrd u need bimax

• +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU, RichardSpencel and 444
why dont you just say it in here for everyone who is actually interested can freely see

My joindate mogs u, keep crying for dripmaxxers
you been in this site for more than one year and your brain still didnt give you enough impulses to make more than 500 posts

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
why dont you just say it in here for everyone who is actually interested can freely see
coz they gon read it and then wont do shit.. its pointless.. ima give the advice to someone who actually gon do it

• +1
Reactions: Mighty17like
you been in this site for more than one year and your brain still didnt give you enough impulses to make more than 500 posts
tbh idk how yall even get 50k posts how is it humanly possible to dwell that much bro.. go out n enjoy life my brother

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and lvl5subhuman
I don’t want to have to make effort, I know I can get girls with effort, I want Chad treatment and I’m willing to pay some Italian dude 30k to make it happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, WanderingBurro, Kamui and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don’t want to have to make effort, I know I can get girls with effort, I want Chad treatment and I’m willing to pay some Italian dude 30k to make it happen.
jflllll go to thailand or malaysia u gon get chad treatment trust

• +1
Reactions: lvl5subhuman
I can tell that you are black by the way you’re typing which means you are low iq
Dnrd
Its over

It boils down to this, really
"Bro just put in some effort eventually it will happen"
I just don't wanna risk being rejected, that is all

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you dumb ass motherfucker, stop filling the forum with dogshit threads like this

who invited this moron?

I need to fix my crooked teeth, get gymmaxxed and spam instagram DMs, i used to do ok but have been in the docks since almost 2 years now.

I can tell that you are black by the way you’re typing which means you are low iq
Dnrd
Its over
i just said im persian retard, and even if im low iq im still making money slaying and knocking pussy white boys out. Dw abt me lil bro

• Love it
Reactions: lilxder2
It boils down to this, really
"Bro just put in some effort eventually it will happen"
I just don't wanna risk being rejected, that is all
being rejected apart of the cycle man.. One chick gon reject u, other chick gon reject u but maybe the third one wont. It depends on you but it also heavily depends on the female and her tastes... Not all women like prettyboys not all women like mascs. It's like that

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Danish_Retard
how many persian girls have you slayed?

i just said im persian retard, and even if im low iq im still making money slaying and knocking pussy white boys out. Dw abt me lil bro
Youre not slaying shit as a dalit lookalike in the us

I need to fix my crooked teeth, get gymmaxxed and spam instagram DMs, i used to do ok but have been in the docks since almost 2 years now.
W bro, get braces or somethin. Start hittin the gym, take care of urself and if u need to instagrammaxx just hmu ima teach u man shit ez asf

i like u. finally a non delusional .org user. i see 5,7 dudes who look so fucking mid get 9/10 bitches

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
jflllll go to thailand or malaysia u gon get chad treatment trust
Some 26 year old SEA monkey fucking you for your wallet isn't chad treatment jfl

Even if you are top tier, most girls wont write first on tinder tbh

Its a PSL pipedream, most girls are insecure and dating some oofy doofy subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and malicieusss
My joindate mogs u, keep crying for dripmaxxers
Chad can wear an ahegao hoodie from China and get a harem of emo baddies wanting to fuck him because they think he’s a subversive high T trendsetter meanwhile a dripmaxxed incel with $20k Balanciaga/Gucci/Northface collab clothing gets looks of disgust from women seeing how much of a sleazy loser he has to be to get people to notice him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29258
W bro, get braces or somethin. Start hittin the gym, take care of urself and if u need to instagrammaxx just hmu ima teach u man shit ez asf
been in the gym 11 months now, when i am back in my uni city will get braces and bulk like a pig, i want to reach at least 85kg (I am 67 rn)

i like u. finally a non delusional .org user. i see 5,7 dudes who look so fucking mid get 9/10 bitches
thanks bro u too god bless you and yo family.. But fr most of the time its not even their looks or their height thats the problem.. its their mindset and the way they think... Dominant persian like me goes and rizzes any bitch he want.. Who cares if i get rejected? I got rejected lots of times but i fucked bitches lots of times too bro. U just need the right mindset and to not pussy out💯💯

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
thanks bro u too god bless you and yo family.. But fr most of the time its not even their looks or their height thats the problem.. its their mindset and the way they think... Dominant persian like me goes and rizzes any bitch he want.. Who cares if i get rejected? I got rejected lots of times but i fucked bitches lots of times too bro. U just need the right mindset and to not pussy out💯💯
Damn.. true eye opener dude.. fr fr

on god u're on point

Imma be confident now myman fuck surgeries fuck lefort III all this shit's cap and cope just need to be confident 💯💯💯💯💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and RichardSpencel
another shit thread

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and RichardSpencel
been in the gym 11 months now, when i am back in my uni city will get braces and bulk like a pig, i want to reach at least 85kg (I am 67 rn)
no bro dont bulk, lean bulk instead. Your face needs to be lean and body somewhat muscular, trust.

Damn.. true eye opener dude.. fr fr

on god u're on point

Imma be confident now myman fuck surgeries fuck lefort III all this shit's cap and cope just need to be confident 💯💯💯💯💯
U gotta match yo style, yo hair and personality to your looks. Also try statusmaxxing bro. Confidence isn't everything but its a very useful thing. You still gotta take care of yourself.

haripill hairpill hairpill

U gotta match yo style, yo hair and personality to your looks. Also try statusmaxxing bro. Confidence isn't everything but its a very useful thing. You still gotta take care of yourself.
yeaaa broo fr fr imma buy clothes and shit, maybe necklaces stuff like dat, all this money i saved for surgeries im going to buy cream, balms, sunscreen, good looking clothes ya know 💯💯

my ascension's coming u opened my eyes 💯💯💯💯

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Danish_Retard, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
Chad can wear an ahegao hoodie from China and get a harem of emo baddies wanting to fuck him because they think he’s a subversive high T trendsetter meanwhile a dripmaxxed incel with $20k Balanciaga/Gucci/Northface collab clothing gets looks of disgust from women seeing how much of a sleazy loser he has to be to get people to notice him.

I know, which is why I added the passage about top 0.5% males (aka chads) and how only they are able to envoke a primal response in women. Us subchads have to settle for what we can get and also work 100 times harder for it than chad. its not fair obviously but whatever.

yeaaa broo fr fr imma buy clothes and shit, maybe necklaces stuff like dat, all this money i saved for surgeries im going to buy cream, balms, sunscreen, good looking clothes ya know 💯💯

my ascension's coming u opened my eyes 💯💯💯💯
Clothes and all that dripmax shit gon cost u $500-$1k max if you get reps lol. You can (and should, if possible) still get surgery obv.