It's easy as fuck to get girls

no bro dont bulk, lean bulk instead. Your face needs to be lean and body somewhat muscular, trust.
tips? how do I lean bulk exactly (most of my fat stays in my face)

op youre stupid as shit

Chad can wear an ahegao hoodie from China and get a harem of emo baddies wanting to fuck him because they think he’s a subversive high T trendsetter meanwhile a dripmaxxed incel with $20k Balanciaga/Gucci/Northface collab clothing gets looks of disgust from women seeing how much of a sleazy loser he has to be to get people to notice him.

Comes down to the fact he fills out the shit better than a skinny/fat fuck

After 5 years of research involving 20'000 people, the answer to slaying is still unclear.

however, this greycel will teach you to slay for 20 bucks, trust.

It's not unclear just look like Thom strijjd and you will slay bro

dnrd
go back to ur persian office sweeping sand

yeaaa broo fr fr imma buy clothes and shit, maybe necklaces stuff like dat, all this money i saved for surgeries im going to buy cream, balms, sunscreen, good looking clothes ya know 💯💯

my ascension's coming u opened my eyes 💯💯💯💯
naw bruh if u was saving for the surgeries u should get em... It's obviously better to get surgery and be good looking. i'm just saying that you dont need to be chad to get girls. but the other stuff matter too

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
I know, which is why I added the passage about top 0.5% males (aka chads) and how only they are able to envoke a primal response in women. Us subchads have to settle for what we can get and also work 100 times harder for it than chad. its not fair obviously but whatever.
Even if you are top tier, most girls wont write first on tinder tbh

Its a PSL pipedream, most girls are insecure and dating some oofy doofy subhuman

Most of yall mf's too obsessed and deep down into the rabbit hole of blackpill... It's 2023 bruh u could be subhuman and still slay prime jb sluts.. I'm persian frame and sex appeal maxxed with decent looks and only 6'1 height.. Nowadays getting bitches ez even if ur 5'5... especially in america, u js gotta fit in society.. Ik this one guy whos like 5'3 gymmaxxed and slays countless sluts daily. even if u short u can just wear giant platforms and go to club and no bitch gonna be able to see... u fuck her and then disappear.. It's all about being dominant and taking over
I've been slaying white dumb blondes and countless other bitches barely even trying... U gotta be lean tho
Ima be yo personal trainer n teach u how to get bitches and appeal to them.. Idk how this site work but i think u can dm or some shit so do dat and i swear ima make u slayer... U gotta do all the shit i tell u tho... i'm not gon waste my time tryna ascend someone who doesn't wanna ascend.
don't deny lookism man. 'u could be subhuman and still slay' no you fucking can't. maybe you're on this site for mental issues but we need surgeries just to go from subhuman to LTN and then we can start playing the game.
where do you meet women, clubs? as a subhuman? ha ha ha

Op can you show ur physique? In dm if you want privacy I never leak

nah bro im not even joking i saw multiple autistic mfs with big booty foids
Doubt, it’s over for the truly neurotic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I Disagree, have you not seen tyler maher tinderfishes?

don't deny lookism man. 'u could be subhuman and still slay' no you fucking can't. maybe you're on this site for mental issues but we need surgeries just to go from subhuman to LTN and then we can start playing the game.
where do you meet women, clubs? as a subhuman? ha ha ha
Yeah bro, clubs is the easiest places to slay as a subhuman. Looksmaxx is real but im sayin u dont have to be chad just to slay bro. I'm no chad myself but i still slay hella thots. I mean you cant be that terrible looking trust me man. I need surgery too but it chill

I don’t want to have to make effort, I know I can get girls with effort, I want Chad treatment and I’m willing to pay some Italian dude 30k to make it happen.
U are just gonna waste 30k jfl

What else would you spend 30k on?
I have short face syndrome, it’s justified.
i have sfs too bro i still slay hella, i doubt your sfs is so bad to the point you look like a rat

i have sfs too bro i still slay hella, i doubt your sfs is so bad to the point you look like a rat

I cover it with a beard, I’m subhuman without the beard.

That’s not even starting on the sleep apnea aspect.

I cover it with a beard, I’m subhuman without the beard.

That’s not even starting on the sleep apnea aspect.
I cover it with stubble too but i still slay even without beard bro. But if you can grow beard then ur G man u can slay. What's sleep apnea?

Most of yall mf's too obsessed and deep down into the rabbit hole of blackpill... It's 2023 bruh u could be subhuman and still slay prime jb sluts.. I'm persian frame and sex appeal maxxed with decent looks and only 6'1 height.. Nowadays getting bitches ez even if ur 5'5... especially in america, u js gotta fit in society.. Ik this one guy whos like 5'3 gymmaxxed and slays countless sluts daily. even if u short u can just wear giant platforms and go to club and no bitch gonna be able to see... u fuck her and then disappear.. It's all about being dominant and taking over
I've been slaying white dumb blondes and countless other bitches barely even trying... U gotta be lean tho
Ima be yo personal trainer n teach u how to get bitches and appeal to them.. Idk how this site work but i think u can dm or some shit so do dat and i swear ima make u slayer... U gotta do all the shit i tell u tho... i'm not gon waste my time tryna ascend someone who doesn't wanna ascend.
You needa be thugmaxxing to slay most whotes
Real shit all you need to do is thugmaxx n most wholesale will flood your way due to most of them being insecure
Real shit all you need to do is thugmaxx since most whores are already insecure and need to be fucked by a dominant man.

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
You needa be thugmaxxing to slay most whotes

Real shit all you need to do is thugmaxx n most wholesale will flood your way due to most of them being insecure

Real shit all you need to do is thugmaxx since most whores are already insecure and need to be fucked by a dominant man.
yeah bro, not even thugmaxx u just gotta be positive masculine. but thugmaxxing works too. it's 2023 every single bitch insecure deep down bro, world is filled with insecure femboy cucks who cant even fuck the women good. They need real man with working dick who's gonna throw her around the bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and lvl5subhuman
Impossible for extremely neurotic autistic like me, I can only rely on looks

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
projecting

The Matrix GIF

my man being a matrixcel getting redistributed pussy for advocating for Marxist ideology acting like its to easy when ur a TI and banned from such things to get intentionally rejected.

thanks bro u too god bless you and yo family.. But fr most of the time its not even their looks or their height thats the problem.. its their mindset and the way they think... Dominant persian like me goes and rizzes any bitch he want.. Who cares if i get rejected? I got rejected lots of times but i fucked bitches lots of times too bro. U just need the right mindset and to not pussy out💯💯
same. if i see a baddie im my school I WIll rizz her up. i rizzed up a baddie last year for hoemcoming and it worked. this girl was bad ash and evryoen wanted her. everyoen on this site is a low testrone cuck and they act like pussies

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 27213
After 5 years of research involving 20'000 people, the answer to slaying is still unclear.

its pretty clear to me. Slaying is built around three parts: sex appeal, LMS and inner game.
the higher % u are on these three, the more of a slayer you are, with the curve being completely exponential (that is, theres a night and day difference in the life between a top 3% guy vs a 0.01% guy in these categories, much bigger them the difference between 50% and 3%).

Sex appeal is how close you are in looks to the guy in the cover of a womans CEO novel jfl. Also includes voice and manners (dominance).

LMS is looks money status, basic shit. improve these and results skyrocket.

Inner game is just being relaxed around women, with a very cool, calm and collected default emotional state. basically walking around like ur immune to law, people and anything basically. do what you want with no fear (basically being extremely masculine). the closer you are to this the more women get wet for you. being a bitch is such a turn off im pretty sure girls would prefer me with a top 0.0001% inner game (masculine behavior, true masculine aura) them a bitchy milionnaire prime francisco lachowsky, with a high pitched voice, all angry like a lil dog, talking and acting like a woman. the only thing comparable to how turned off they are by this is what we feel torwards a loose roast beef woman with 5.000 body count who talks like a man, farts and burps like a retired sailor and curses every 3 words, and speaks about huge dicks that she took all day. not even joking, how important this shit is.

thats it, if ur top tier in these or very top tier in any of these u become a slayer who can choose the woman he wants

primal ethnik pilled again

i

its literally simple lmao be social and dont look ugly

are you black?