Its funny how hard men have to try

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Its funny and sad how hard us guys gotta put in effort to slay. Even above average guys have to try twice as hard as a mid girl. Girls literally dont have to put in any effort, they will get their ideal man just by waiting meanwhile were here on a looksmaxxing forum. Girls have it so easy man.

Any mid girl could go into any gym and get a crazy amount of attention simpy because the supply and demand is so out of proportion, all the chads and subhumans of the gym fighting for some mid girl’s attention simply because shes the only girl in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, News and Madridista
It's so annoying and unfair

Thanks bro I didn't drink enough water today, this replenished my daily intake in one go!

• JFL
Reactions: reek and News
In all seriousness : this is really sad, especially if you are low LTN like me

• +1
Reactions: News
Worse: They have an inflated ego because of the constant validation they get on social media. So a 5 feels like a 7 these days. Hard to get and annoying as hell.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
In all seriousness : this is really sad, especially if you are low LTN like me
Yeah even chads like me still have a disadvantage

2F0FF0EA 29BE 4533 A790 A5D19C1E84FA

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and n9wiff
Worse: They have an inflated ego because of the constant validation they get on social media. So a 5 feels like a 7 these days. Hard to get and annoying as hell.
The part that really pisses me off is the fact that they did not work at all for the amount of attention and validation they get, it’s completely undeserved. They are given more respect and validation just for being born than a high status, contributing to society man would get

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Madridista
girls go for what they want and men go for what they can get as men are more logical and rational but even obese girls have inflated egos it's just crazy and OnlyFans makes them even more entitled. at least chad won't settle for them, even though they all these girls chase chads

Its funny and sad how hard us guys gotta put in effort to slay. Even above average guys have to try twice as hard as a mid girl. Girls literally dont have to put in any effort, they will get their ideal man just by waiting meanwhile were here on a looksmaxxing forum. Girls have it so easy man.

Any mid girl could go into any gym and get a crazy amount of attention simpy because the supply and demand is so out of proportion, all the chads and subhumans of the gym fighting for some mid girl’s attention simply because shes the only girl in the gym.
You’re just below average