Women can find different types of men attractive

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Women have types too. Think about how your type in women differs from your friends so much. Obviously there are certain attributes that are more attractive on average like tall and brunette but which is the most common preference, but just like how you may like whites, your friend may like asians, just how you might like thick curvy girls, your friend likes skinny twigs, its the same for women but just less diverse since they are more selective. Some women would never date a 10/10 brown guy cos hes brown and some would date a 6/10 because they’re her type. Same with facial features, one girl might value you needing a small nose while another may find it attractive you have a large one, its all a matter of perspective.

Although we try to find whats attractive to a majority of women, we also forget that many women’s preferences can deviate from the average.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Thats why i am chad
BA442331 7725 4E59 B472 06DA44468DF3

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and northern mogger
no womans type is short

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Manana, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Different types of chad*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Sixdaysinfallujah66, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Women have types too. Think about how your type in women differs from your friends so much. Obviously there are certain attributes that are more attractive on average like tall and brunette but which is the most common preference, but just like how you may like whites, your friend may like asians, just how you might like thick curvy girls, your friend likes skinny twigs, its the same for women but just less diverse since they are more selective. Some women would never date a 10/10 brown guy cos hes brown and some would date a 6/10 because they’re her type. Same with facial features, one girl might value you needing a small nose while another may find it attractive you have a large one, its all a matter of perspective.

Although we try to find whats attractive to a majority of women, we also forget that many women’s preferences can deviate from the average.
Different types of chad*

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Freixel and liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and northern mogger
True, but some women prefer 5’11 instead of 6’6 and some prefer 6’6 to 5’11
might be true cuz i saw on tiktok a 6'5 guy cold approaching girls and one of them said that hes too tall for her, the guy was gl too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Freixel and urukhaiascension
You have to be your best version so that girls can identify you as a human, then they can identify you as an ugly human but at least they see you as a man.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and BadmanGangstar
bro stated the obvious :lul:

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and 97baHater
Over if you're 15 and in this forum, but good age to looksmax since you're in puberty
ive been on here since i was 13 bro but i only started trying 6 months ago and ascended a whole psl and i was doing hgh and ais at 14 to get taller (i went from 5'4-5'10)

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
ive been on here since i was 13 bro but i only started trying 6 months ago and ascended a whole psl and i was doing hgh and ais at 14 to get taller (i went from 5'4-5'10)
Damn you lucky mf, I wish I discovered the forum at 13-14 fuck

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
it ain't easy

Damn you lucky mf, I wish I discovered the forum at 13-14 fuck
yea but my brain is rotted to hell

i also broke the biggest rule of lookmaxxing which was not telling anyone and now everyone knows im on gear :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
yea but my brain is rotted to hell

i also broke the biggest rule of lookmaxxing which was not telling anyone and now everyone knows im on gear :feelswhy:
I shared on Instagram that you can grow a couple of centimeters by stretching your spine, also that appearance is 95% of attraction and that personality does not matter :lul:

Social suicide

Either way this would have to be water nowadays