It’s OVER for most men in 2024

No nigga nuh uh pre ascension doesn’t count lmao u can’t get out of this that easy
wait, werent we talking about genetics? my whole point is you can overcome genetics and slay even if ur starting point is absolutely terrible.

my whole point is proving the "its over for all men" is doomer bullshit. just leave your room

no, i wont post my fucking pics here

if i posted my whole face in the rating section ppl would say its over but since im trying to prove even an ugly man can slay now all of a sudden i look good. weird right
Penis ems me

no, i wont post my fucking pics here

if i posted my whole face in the rating section ppl would say its over but since im trying to prove even an ugly man can slay now all of a sudden i look good. weird right
Post it nigga or leave

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
If he was actually sub5 he wouldnt be able to get pussy

He’d genuinely be invisible
im not actually sub 5 rn, just read the thread. my starting point is legit truecel and now im medium ugly because i looksmaxed hard, gymcelled and i fraud with lifts. i have no doubts i couldnt fuck anyone if i didnt looksmax. but my whole point is you can improve so much even as truecel that you can end up with looks that are enough to be a bait to hot whores

Ur face

If he dms me ill tell u his rating

I think i have pretty good ratings cause they usually match bgm’s, if i dont then they slightly overate by 1/3 of a tier
ok

im not actually sub 5 rn, just read the thread. my starting point is legit truecel and now im medium ugly because i looksmaxed hard, gymcelled and i fraud with lifts. i have no doubts i couldnt fuck anyone if i didnt looksmax. but my whole point is you can improve so much even as truecel that you can end up with looks that are enough to be a bait to hot whores
Yeh then ur entire point is invalid dumbass. You said you could get bitches when you were ugly pre ascension not after. Lmao fucking retarded liar got caught red handed. Moron

• JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
You cant go from sub5 to slaying

Unless you hardmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Bro his starting point if hes not larping was actually low ltn-ltn

Hes was honestly bordering subhuman
Yeh that doesn’t matter tho cuz he just exposed himself. Cba to deal with this projecting lying rat

Yeh that doesn’t matter tho cuz he just exposed himself. Cba to deal with this projecting lying rat
Insane fucking ascention

He’s high htn tbh now

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
A
negative canthal tilt, high hairline with ginger hair, balding, huge ugly deformed nose and this is just the tip of the iceberg

just look at the painting in the back. there we go, provided you with the best proof we can get of this. what do you want next, a video of me fucking her? why dont u want to believe? WHY THE fuck would i lie. i just gave you proof in less them 3 minutes even tho i didnt need to but yet im sure u will find a way to cope

edited: removed the pictures
You should start a course, I see grifting potential in u

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and thebuffdon690
I don't know about most men but for me I know that it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dopaminebeyondfried and Beetlejuice
It is impossible to have sex.

im ugly and i can fuck a different girl every weekend if i want to (not paid and MTB+ with good bodies).

yall are just low IQ, its literally so easy to find bitches, never been so easy in history to get insanely high body counts for men. in a year i could get the same lifetime body count as very powerful men from the past
How would you do that?

How would you do that?
compound effect looksmax + learning how to take pictures + learning how to present yourself as a badboy (both online and IRL) + and them just numbers game, send messages/approach as many girls as you can, you can easily see in the first few lines/seconds of interaction if u can fuck her or no (online she will go out of her way to make conversation work and flow, in person just by the way she looks at you and talks you can gauge her interest). Only invest further in girl u know u will fuck. Engage in some convos, flirt, and mainly tease her. When u built rapport just ask her out, for drinks or straight to ur house (as i do)

compound effect looksmax + learning how to take pictures + learning how to present yourself as a badboy (both online and IRL) + and them just numbers game, send messages/approach as many girls as you can, you can easily see in the first few lines/seconds of interaction if u can fuck her or no (online she will go out of her way to make conversation work and flow, in person just by the way she looks at you and talks you can gauge her interest). Only invest further in girl u know u will fuck. Engage in some convos, flirt, and mainly tease her. When u built rapport just ask her out, for drinks or straight to ur house (as i do)
Shut the fuck up lying ass snake. Kill yourself deformed monkey. Hope you die

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking
Technology ruined relationships, we can thank shitty Jews like Fuckerberg and Bill Gayts that we are now living in this fucking dystopia

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
u need to be fully looksmaxed tho, thats why i said compound. the better u look the less girls u will need gauge interest and the more time u will save (the easier it will be). u can slay even as a LTN but u would need to be sending hundreds of DMs a day and getting frustated over and over again (also lower quality girls). if ur like HTN u can fuck 1 out of 10 girls you DM or smth like that

Technology ruined relationships, we can thank shitty Jews like Fuckerberg and Bill Gayts that we are now living in this fucking dystopia
Well I mean they probably are hated by their spouses tbh. Maybe they buy whores tho but they can never feel that genuine true love. Serves them right tho

Shut the fuck up lying ass snake. Kill yourself deformed monkey. Hope you die
you hate me so much because i came to bring hope to people, and i actually got to my goals through actions while you rot. if u went to the club even once in ur life u would see numbers game working live. or why not try it yourself. have a normal looking instagram and DM 100 girls today. you will fuck at least 1 of them except if ur texting game is ridiculously bad or you are very ugly/low status

you hate me so much because i came to bring hope to people, and i actually got to my goals through actions while you rot. if u went to the club even once in ur life u would see numbers game working live. or why not try it yourself. have a normal looking instagram and DM 100 girls today. you will fuck at least 1 of them except if ur texting game is ridiculously bad or you are very ugly/low status
You literally lied so stop acting like the fucking messiah and feel shame for what you did. And then rope after

i agree with you on that. relationshits are horrid with the average instagram addicted hoe. but if u just want to fuck theres not a better time in history to do it. all females are sluts rn

You literally lied so stop acting like the fucking messiah and feel shame for what you did. And then rope after
lied about what? where did i lie? copy and paste it

i agree with you on that. relationshits are horrid with the average instagram addicted hoe. but if u just want to fuck theres not a better time in history to do it. all females are sluts rn

Only if you are HTN+, MTN and below have a shitty sex life

Only if you are HTN+, MTN and below have a shitty sex life
not if you run numbers game and know how to present yourself. sex appeal is not defined by psl but it definitely helps. problem with you guys is black and white thinking, lifes is very complex, blackpill is true but theres so many shortcuts and cheats u can use to suceed its only true for you if you choose so

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
not if you run numbers game and know how to present yourself. sex appeal is not defined by psl but it definitely helps. problem with you guys is black and white thinking, lifes is very complex, blackpill is true but theres so many shortcuts and cheats u can use to suceed its only true for you if you choose so
In the era of Social Media and dating apps appearance is everything, personality no longer counts for anything

I say this as someone who had sexual opportunities in his adolescence, but now in 2024 I know that it is over

Women have the world at their feet and most men have nothing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I told you but you ignored it. Just rope
probs bad text interpretation in your part. never said i slayed pre ascencion, just said im ugly (i was hideous and trucel before, by ugly and medium ugly i mean im like MTN rn but i have bad features with a good jaw thats it) and i can fuck diferent girls every weekend (not a lie, and i know of several other guys who do it). meanwhile my chadlite friend just lost his virginity at 20 because of his autism. i also have a friend thats way uglier them me and he fucks even more girls them me because he runs rich boy game on insta (pics on daddy sportscars etc)

probs bad text interpretation in your part. never said i slayed pre ascencion, just said im ugly (i was hideous and trucel before, by ugly and medium ugly i mean im like MTN rn but i have bad features with a good jaw thats it) and i can fuck diferent girls every weekend (not a lie, and i know of several other guys who do it). meanwhile my chadlite friend just lost his virginity at 20 because of his autism. i also have a friend thats way uglier them me and he fucks even more girls them me because he runs rich boy game on insta (pics on daddy sportscars etc)
You did say that you lying son of a bitch. I’m not gonna reply to you know you are wasting my time. Kys

In the era of Social Media and dating apps appearance is everything, personality no longer counts for anything

I say this as someone who had sexual opportunities in his adolescence, but now in 2024 I know that it is over

Women have the world at their feet and most men have nothing.
What changed?