It’s OVER for most men in 2024

good. misery loves company. imagine if you were one of the few niggas who couldn't get laid, would be shameful

• +1
Reactions: ambi
It's because we live in a gynocentric society. Before social media there was no such thing as incels

• Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
It's because we live in a gynocentric society. Before social media there was no such thing as incels
There probably were just not many

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Social media really ruined everything. I know this might be water to some people, but now the average girl has access to chads at her fingertip, who will more likely still pursue her because men now have this slaying attitude of increase their body count no matter the qualifications of the women, because why would that matter in this context?

Now even if that celebrity or instagram chad online won’t commit or even entertain the average foid, this won’t stop them from fantasising about said person, and this subconsciously 1. Raises their requirements for a man and 2. Even if a man were to 1/100 chance meet those requirements, her mind is already fucked up from the false sense of dopamine she gets fantasising about that man, so why would the average man or even her looksmatch give her any sense of satisfaction more than that chad can?

It’s like how men don’t need IRL commitment from women now because they can just get it from onlyfans whores, but obviously this will NEVER replace the real love from having a girlfriend or wife etc.

Another thing is even if you were to be attractive to a women IRL, chances are she may not even give you an IOI (in a cold setting obviously) because she can just get that satisfaction from online chad, so she won’t need to bother with IOI anyway and waste her time lmao.

It’s truly over for most men, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay until social media is purged and we have to go back to pre internet era, which is obviously extremely unlikely.
praying for a mass solar storm

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
electromagnetic pulses that destroy all technology and electrical currents leaving thw world in darkness
Won’t happen

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Social media really ruined everything. I know this might be water to some people, but now the average girl has access to chads at her fingertip, who will more likely still pursue her because men now have this slaying attitude of increase their body count no matter the qualifications of the women, because why would that matter in this context?

Now even if that celebrity or instagram chad online won’t commit or even entertain the average foid, this won’t stop them from fantasising about said person, and this subconsciously 1. Raises their requirements for a man and 2. Even if a man were to 1/100 chance meet those requirements, her mind is already fucked up from the false sense of dopamine she gets fantasising about that man, so why would the average man or even her looksmatch give her any sense of satisfaction more than that chad can?

It’s like how men don’t need IRL commitment from women now because they can just get it from onlyfans whores, but obviously this will NEVER replace the real love from having a girlfriend or wife etc.

Another thing is even if you were to be attractive to a women IRL, chances are she may not even give you an IOI (in a cold setting obviously) because she can just get that satisfaction from online chad, so she won’t need to bother with IOI anyway and waste her time lmao.

It’s truly over for most men, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay until social media is purged and we have to go back to pre internet era, which is obviously extremely unlikely.
im ugly and i can fuck a different girl every weekend if i want to (not paid and MTB+ with good bodies).

yall are just low IQ, its literally so easy to find bitches, never been so easy in history to get insanely high body counts for men. in a year i could get the same lifetime body count as very powerful men from the past

theres actually a slight chance it could happen in the near future
most core infrastructure is already protected against this. even if the worst solar flare ever hits we would be fully back in like a year

im ugly and i can fuck a different girl every weekend if i want to (not paid and MTB+ with good bodies).

yall are just low IQ, its literally so easy to find bitches, never been so easy in history to get insanely high body counts for men. in a year i could get the same lifetime body count as very powerful men from the past
“Trust me bro”

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, Costcosuperstore and dopaminebeyondfried
“Trust me bro”
what fucking reason do i have to lie? of course i cant give you absolute proof of anything but here is the condom i used 8hours ago with a new bitch once again:
17155329262924182595579932146686 took this pic just for you

what fucking reason do i have to lie? of course i cant give you absolute proof of anything but here is the condom i used 8hours ago with a new bitch once again:
View attachment 2913652 took this pic just for you
That doesn’t prove anything JFL. Caging at that poor attempt lmao. Post your looks or pm face let’s see how “ugly” you really are. Until then just another retarded user

That doesn’t prove anything JFL. Caging at that poor attempt lmao. Post your looks or pm face let’s see how “ugly” you really are. Until then just another retarded user
im ugly as in medium ugly. not totally ugly of course but i look bad and very assimetrical with some redeeming features (like the insane jaw i paid for - looksmaxed with fillers) but otherwise im like sub 5 not counting all the looksmaxing fraud i have going on.

but all of this is part of being low iq, if ur not working and paying for procedures and getting into action wtf are you even doing? are u even trying? do u think girls are going to just land on ur lap?

i can do this because i positioned myself very nicely on social media, have very good pictures of myself that make even an ugly fucker like me look "hot", embraced a badboy personality and from there on i just run NUMBERS game. very important if ur not 1/1000 chad. i just send dms to 20 bitches and i have 1 slay garanteed from there (i select the one who is most interested - IE the easiest one) and thats it. its insanely easy. if ur not doing any of this ur just a pathetic mothergfucker that keeps complaining, u dont even deserve to get ur dick wet.

btw caging at your attempts to cope. keep thinking im lying, you are the one who is going to keep rotting and wont get ur dick wet so whatever. tried to help ur lazy ass

im ugly as in medium ugly. not totally ugly of course but i look bad and very assimetrical with some redeeming features (like the insane jaw i paid for - looksmaxed with fillers) but otherwise im like sub 5 not counting all the looksmaxing fraud i have going on.

but all of this is part of being low iq, if ur not working and paying for procedures and getting into action wtf are you even doing? are u even trying? do u think girls are going to just land on ur lap?

i can do this because i positioned myself very nicely on social media, have very good pictures of myself that make even an ugly fucker like me look "hot", embraced a badboy personality and from there on i just run NUMBERS game. very important if ur not 1/1000 chad. i just send dms to 20 bitches and i have 1 slay garanteed from there (i select the one who is most interested - IE the easiest one) and thats it. its insanely easy. if ur not doing any of this ur just a pathetic mothergfucker that keeps complaining, u dont even deserve to get ur dick wet.

btw caging at your attempts to cope. keep thinking im lying, you are the one who is going to keep rotting and wont get ur dick wet so whatever. tried to help ur lazy ass
You didn’t help shit lmao dumbass. Can easily tell your lying. And you don’t post your face or pm me your face so I have no reason to believe you. No face, no receipts lmao fucking idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 except me to believe you. Cope harder

You didn’t help shit lmao dumbass. Can easily tell your lying. And you don’t post your face or pm me your face so I have no reason to believe you. No face, no receipts lmao fucking idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 except me to believe you. Cope harder
negative canthal tilt, high hairline with ginger hair, balding, huge ugly deformed nose and this is just the tip of the iceberg

just look at the painting in the back. there we go, provided you with the best proof we can get of this. what do you want next, a video of me fucking her? why dont u want to believe? WHY THE fuck would i lie. i just gave you proof in less them 3 minutes even tho i didnt need to but yet im sure u will find a way to cope

edited: removed the pictures

Last edited:
View attachment 2913685negative canthal tilt, high hairline with ginger hair, balding, huge ugly deformed nose and this is just the tip of the iceberg
View attachment 2913688View attachment 2913689
just look at the painting in the back. there we go, provided you with the best proof we can get of this. what do you want next, a video of me fucking her? why dont u want to believe? WHY THE fuck would i lie. i just gave you proof in less them 3 minutes even tho i didnt need to but yet im sure u will find a way to cope
None of that is proof lmao. Yes I want a video or some CONCRETE proof. None of that is concrete proof of anything. Stop with the bullshit games and just do it or leave

View attachment 2913685negative canthal tilt, high hairline with ginger hair, balding, huge ugly deformed nose and this is just the tip of the iceberg
View attachment 2913688View attachment 2913689
as i said, just be intelligent about this shit. its a game. you dont need GENETICS to get girls, therefore its not over. just GET INTO ACTION. looksmax. socialmediamaxx. numbersgamemaxx. them u can literally build a harem of hoes

as i said, just be intelligent about this shit. its a game. you dont need GENETICS to get girls, therefore its not over. just GET INTO ACTION. looksmax. socialmediamaxx. numbersgamemaxx. them u can literally build a harem of hoes
You literally said you don’t need genetics and then proceeded to cope hard by saying “looksmax” which is largely dictated by your genetic base lmao. Can’t be asked with this shit anymore so stupid lmao

Now imagine being 5'8 manlet with thin bones it never began

None of that is proof lmao. Yes I want a video or some CONCRETE proof. None of that is concrete proof of anything. Stop with the bullshit games and just do it or leave
did u even look at the painting in the back? do u think i got a bitch home and didnt fuck her? wow

Now imagine being 5'8 manlet with thin bones it never began
It’s got nothing to do with that. It’s all luck and NT. only if you’re subhuman you can’t get laid with girls

did u even look at the painting in the back? do u think i got a bitch home and didnt fuck her? wow
Yeh I did I didn’t see anything. What am I meant to be looking at?

You literally said you don’t need genetics and then proceeded to cope hard by saying “looksmax” which is largely dictated by your genetic base lmao. Can’t be asked with this shit anymore so stupid lmao
i have an insanely bad genetic base, worse them 99% of this forum and i did it thats why im saying it doesnt matter. of course if ur fucking 5'0 with a deformed face its over. but them ur biggest problem isnt even going to be females

It’s got nothing to do with that. It’s all luck and NT. only if you’re subhuman you can’t get laid with girls
either ntmaxxed or chads succeed

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
i have an insanely bad genetic base, worse them 99% of this forum and i did it thats why im saying it doesnt matter. of course if ur fucking 5'0 with a deformed face its over. but them ur biggest problem isnt even going to be females
Dumbass you didn’t even post ur face you fucking blurred your eye area which is largely your entire appeal. Stop wasting my time and go get a hobby

Yeh I did I didn’t see anything. What am I meant to be looking at?
i sent you a picture of some of my failos with a painting in the wall behind my head. them a pic of the girl in my room with the exact same painting and background in the back and a pic of my used condom i sent before in the exact same room. like wtf, i cant give you better proof them that. its better them a video of me fucking her since i could just get it from the phub. literally a unique painting i myself made and you just glazed over it

Dumbass you didn’t even post ur face you fucking blurred your eye area which is largely your entire appeal. Stop wasting my time and go get a hobby
i blurred only my iris (that is fucking T50 brown) and you can see i clearly have assimetric eyes, negative hooding and negative canthal tilt with UEE

i blurred only my iris (that is fucking T50 brown) and you can see i clearly have assimetric eyes, negative hooding and negative canthal tilt with UEE
You can’t tell any of that from the photo. And conveniently you remove it so I can’t get a second look. Just gtfo of my face retarded incel

You can’t tell any of that from the photo. And conveniently you remove it so I can’t get a second look. Just gtfo of my face retarded incel
bro, why are you so stupid? like can you even live day to day being so fucking dumb? like literal monkey tier IQ. how the fuck cant you tell im telling the truth? even a retarded braindead child could look at those pics and see they are all on the same room because of the background, and could think and realize i had not enough time to produce "fake" proof since im talking back and forth with you. like wtf, i just took the pic and sent, u can clearly see that. why the fuck would i be lying?
like answer me PLEASE, WHY??

bro, why are you so stupid? like can you even live day to day being so fucking dumb? like literal monkey tier IQ. how the fuck cant you tell im telling the truth? even a retarded braindead child could look at those pics and see they are all on the same room because of the background, and could think and realize i had not enough time to produce "fake" proof since im talking back and forth with you. like wtf, i just took the pic and sent, u can clearly see that. why the fuck would i be lying?
None of this means anything because your low iq ass deleted the pics. Repost them then lionheart

you must be playing dumb, didnt you open the image and saw my african tier nose? like a huge faillo in the middle of my face and you keep thinking i must be chad just cause i fuck whores that give away in the first date...

you must be playing dumb, didnt you open the image and saw my african tier nose? like a huge faillo in the middle of my face and you keep thinking i must be chad just cause i fuck whores that give away in the first date...
I didn’t open the pics they wouldn’t load so I couldn’t get a good look at them

20240512 143125 if u cant tell im ugly after this im done bro. im fucking ginger with t50 eyes a huge forehead and negative canthal tilt. im also recessed and have a huge nose as youve seenm
20240512 143038 there we go made it easier for your retarded ass to see

View attachment 2913742if u cant tell im ugly after this im done bro. im fucking ginger with t50 eyes a huge forehead and negative canthal tilt. im also recessed and have a huge nose as youve seenm
View attachment 2913763 there we go made it easier for your retarded ass to see
1. Doesn’t prove anything, again the only proof I’m accepting is a sex tape with your face in it.

2. Also you’re not even ugly judging from that photo so your whole argument goes down the drain. Try my genetics then we’ll see how easy it is for you to get bitches

I rest my case

1. Doesn’t prove anything, again the only proof I’m accepting is a sex tape with your face in it.

2. Also you’re not even ugly judging from that photo so your whole argument goes down the drain. Try my genetics then we’ll see how easy it is for you to get bitches

I rest my case
im going to send you a pic of me pre ascencion on ur dms and u can tell me again about fucking "genetics".

im going to send you a pic of me pre ascencion on ur dms and u can tell me again about fucking "genetics".
No nigga nuh uh pre ascension doesn’t count lmao u can’t get out of this that easy

I rest my case
i know ur trolling btw lmfao ur so annoying bitch