It’s OVER for most men in 2024

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Sphinx
Social media really ruined everything. I know this might be water to some people, but now the average girl has access to chads at her fingertip, who will more likely still pursue her because men now have this slaying attitude of increase their body count no matter the qualifications of the women, because why would that matter in this context?

Now even if that celebrity or instagram chad online won’t commit or even entertain the average foid, this won’t stop them from fantasising about said person, and this subconsciously 1. Raises their requirements for a man and 2. Even if a man were to 1/100 chance meet those requirements, her mind is already fucked up from the false sense of dopamine she gets fantasising about that man, so why would the average man or even her looksmatch give her any sense of satisfaction more than that chad can?

It’s like how men don’t need IRL commitment from women now because they can just get it from onlyfans whores, but obviously this will NEVER replace the real love from having a girlfriend or wife etc.

Another thing is even if you were to be attractive to a women IRL, chances are she may not even give you an IOI (in a cold setting obviously) because she can just get that satisfaction from online chad, so she won’t need to bother with IOI anyway and waste her time lmao.

It’s truly over for most men, and that’s the way it’s gonna stay until social media is purged and we have to go back to pre internet era, which is obviously extremely unlikely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, denthegodking, greycel and 21 others
Written on social media

Also water

Also dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, ketamin, Manletmachine and 3 others
Geomaxxing will be the only way to succeed in dating by 2030

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, greycel, Detective and 5 others
Geomaxxing will be the only way to succeed in dating by 2030
Even that is fucked. They still have access to social media and they will only love your money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking, STAMPEDE, BeanletMogger and 4 others
speak for yourself

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
it's time for you to return to islam

• +1
Reactions: murdah and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 3 others
dating is insanely easy and im 5’7 LTN lol. Just go out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, Costcosuperstore, uglysub8male and 3 others
dating is insanely easy and im 5’7 LTN lol. Just go out
You make a water statement and provide no context lmao

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, ambi and 2 others
I always get cheated on only time i didnt i was a literal kid

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's still hypocritical to blame social media. It's not like PSL is solving the incel problem.
If it’s not social media then what is it

niggas will say this meanwhile currycels like @S1d456 are slaying snowbunnies on hinge

when will the cope end

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, EggKing, murdah and 1 other person
niggas will say this meanwhile currycels like @S1d456 are slaying snowbunnies on hinge

when will the cope end
That’s part of the problem I literally outlined in my thread if you weren’t too lazy to read it

when will the cope end
Also I had a question for you if I was to make a thread explaining why Islam is false and why it’s dogshit would you mind or no?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Also I had a question for you if I was to make a thread explaining why Islam is false and why it’s dogshit would you mind or no?
i would rather u didn't ofc but i also wouldn't care if you did either as there is no shortage of content like this on the internet

you wouldn't be the first nor would you be the last

if you do decide to make this thread tho tag me,

i'm interested to see what you have to say

Girls don’t use this I just told you
So? You're consciously avoiding women and then you complain that it's hard to find connection and relations with them.

i would rather u didn't ofc but i also wouldn't care if you did either as there is no shortage of content like this on the internet

you wouldn't be the first nor would you be the last

if you do decide to make this thread tho tag me,

i'm interested as to what you'd have to say
I wouldn’t be the first or last but mine would definitely be the best.

Also yeh ik you wouldn’t care because it largely benefits you which I understand. Reason I can’t stay in it is because It didn’t benefit me at all

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
also caging at the trolly/baity way you put this

So? You're consciously avoiding women and then you complain that it's hard to find connection and relations with them.
What ru even talking about you didn’t even read the thread did you?

It sounds like you're frustrated with how social media has changed dating dynamics and attitudes towards relationships. It's understandable that these changes can be concerning, but remember that not everyone conforms to stereotypes or expectations. There are still plenty of people looking for meaningful connections rather than just increasing their "body count."

Alongside the impact on dating dynamics, social media has also influenced self-esteem and perceptions of beauty. The constant exposure to curated images can lead to unrealistic standards and feelings of inadequacy. However, it's essential to remember that true beauty and worth come from within, beyond what is portrayed online. Building confidence and self-love can help navigate these pressures and foster healthier relationships based on mutual respect and genuine connection. Additionally, social media can offer opportunities for meaningful connections and support networks when used consciously and responsibly. It's all about finding a balance and prioritizing authenticity in an increasingly digital world.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, murdah and xegigi
I wouldn’t be the first or last but mine would definitely be the best.

Also yeh ik you wouldn’t care because it largely benefits you which I understand. Reason I can’t stay in it is because It didn’t benefit me at all
elaborate on why you think it benefits me and not you

It sounds like you're frustrated with how social media has changed dating dynamics and attitudes towards relationships. It's understandable that these changes can be concerning, but remember that not everyone conforms to stereotypes or expectations. There are still plenty of people looking for meaningful connections rather than just increasing their "body count."

Alongside the impact on dating dynamics, social media has also influenced self-esteem and perceptions of beauty. The constant exposure to curated images can lead to unrealistic standards and feelings of inadequacy. However, it's essential to remember that true beauty and worth come from within, beyond what is portrayed online. Building confidence and self-love can help navigate these pressures and foster healthier relationships based on mutual respect and genuine connection. Additionally, social media can offer opportunities for meaningful connections and support networks when used consciously and responsibly. It's all about finding a balance and prioritizing authenticity in an increasingly digital world.
Get your fucking chat gpt ass outta my Thera do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus, greycel, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
I would put that in the thread
i feel like it wouldn't interest me much tho cuz i'm willing to bet that most of ur arguments will only apply to sunni islam and not shia

I might not make it because I’ll probably get banned by @Michael Myers
no lmfao

the muslim mods don't censor anti islam threads and they never have even extremely blasphemous ones

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Y'all say this yet most stacies I see (online or otherwise) are usually with random MTNs

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i feel like it wouldn't interest me much tho cuz i'm willing to bet that most of ur arguments will only apply to sunni islam and not shia
Wdym? Disproving Islam would disprove both sects? Well every sect because it’s still based upon the fundamentals

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer