It's important to communicate to those who disrespect you the possibility of physical violence

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, hattrick, AngryShortMale and 6 others
only works if you are tall and somewhat muscular

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Dont communicate. PUNCH NIGGA KICK THAT GUY INTO A COMA NIGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUAHAHHAA

hulk screaming GIF

• JFL
Reactions: DawgyDawg, Deleted member 28916 and Deleted member 30432
if you have to communicate this you lose, you aren’t phsyically intimating, you have to degrade yourself and look like low class meat brains

it usually reeks of inseuciry

Shaq is friendliest guy ever and never had to communicate this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Lethbridge, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
if you have to communicate this you lose, you aren’t phsyically intimating, you have to degrade yourself and look like low class meat brains

He's like 7'...
I'm 5'5, I even threatened once a guy who disrespected me with a knife, and he was still laughing in my face, telling me that I don't have the balls to actually use it.

• JFL
Reactions: DawgyDawg and AngryShortMale
He's like 7'...
I'm 5'5, I even threatened once a guy who disrespected me with a knife, and he was still laughing in my face, telling me that I don't have the balls to actually use it.
Should’ve proved him wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

Most men who know they can beat everyone else in a confrontation don’t have to show it outwardly cuz they’re already aware of it themselves

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and incel194012940
only works if you are tall and somewhat muscular
You don't need to be that tall, only big. A silverback gorilla is shorter than 6 feet, yet he's wide as a door, and can tear Ngannau's head off.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
You don't need to be that tall, only big. A silverback gorilla is shorter than 6 feet, yet he's wide as a door, and can tear Ngannau's head off.
yes, but a gorilla weighs a lot more than a person ever could, and someone that has a big height advantage would feel superior in a fight, and most would be too scared to even engage in a fight with him to begin with

Just take a giant as a example theory jfl

While you're not wrong, it's important that people who are not intimidating show at least a will to defend themselves, otherwise it'll be over for them. Bullies will rape them with ease because they know there's 0 chance of danger