its impossible to have aesthetic long hair as a man.

D

Deleted member 26633

Silver
in order to get actually aesthetic long hair, you have to get it layered. and since men barbers who have been cutting short hair for their entire carreer dont know shit about layering, you are presented with 2 choices:
1) go to a faggot male hairdresser and allow him to hit on you for 20 minutes straight
2) go to a f*male hair salon, and be surrounded awkwardly with 10 jbs secretly gossiping how ugly you are and being forced to lead awkward small talk with jb/50+ roastie hairdresser
theres no way as a neoridivergent to pull either of these off, ill just learn to cut it myself cant be that hard since the industry is filled with women. jfl lmao

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, VenezuelansUSER, mog222 and 6 others
bro just let it be

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin, thereallegend and try2beme
true aeshtetic long hair for men is one that is messy and effortless
meaning u dont see any barbershop and if u do its only once/twice a year.

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
truely aeshtetic long hair for men is one that is messy and effortless
incorrect, if it gets too heavy it is a looksmin. this kind of feather layers will bring ANYONE up by 2 points

you're absolutely correct about those two options but it's still worth it i guess

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 26633
incorrect, if it gets too heavy it is a looksmin. this kind of feather layers will bring ANYONE up by 2 points
View attachment 2165308
im not an hair expert so yeah maybe ure right, it does seem that the sides got done.
i remember this exact dude in a tiktok where he cuts his own hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
Who hurt you?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Do you just ask them to layer the top? I have long hair and it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
Do you just ask them to layer the top? I have long hair and it sucks.
ideally you should trim the back too so it isnt too bulky. but you can literally do that yourself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Stfu pussy ass bitch

You’re lucky that you got female hairdressers in your area.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, thereallegend and Deleted member 20677
Nigga you sound like a anxietymaxxed pussy its never that deep

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 26633 and 1 other person
in order to get actually aesthetic long hair, you have to get it layered. and since men barbers who have been cutting short hair for their entire carreer dont know shit about layering, you are presented with 2 choices:
1) go to a faggot male hairdresser and allow him to hit on you for 20 minutes straight
2) go to a f*male hair salon, and be surrounded awkwardly with 10 jbs secretly gossiping how ugly you are and being forced to lead awkward small talk with jb/50+ roastie hairdresser
theres no way as a neoridivergent to pull either of these off, ill just learn to cut it myself cant be that hard since the industry is filled with women. jfl lmao
God, I used to think I was the only person being a non NT retard who cant talk with his hairdresser and was ashamed of it. I tought it’s something like sneezing you do naturally and every people can talk for hours with their hairdressers

God, I used to think I was the only person being a non NT retard who cant talk with his hairdresser and was ashamed of it. I tought it’s something like sneezing you do naturally and every people can talk for hours with their hairdressers
depends, i usually have no problem with barbers. but talking with a WOMAN cutting my hair surrounded by WOMEN, yeah i cant do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 21244
true aeshtetic long hair for men is one that is messy and effortless
Based

My barber is seriously retarded on god I told him to just layer the sides and he didnt do anything but trim them by an inch Its over for the wolf cut unless im going to pay 30 dollars every 2 months at a salon

My barber is seriously retarded on god I told him to just layer the sides and he didnt do anything but trim them by an inch Its over for the wolf cut unless im going to pay 30 dollars every 2 months at a salon
Bruh don‘t go to regular barbers for more layered haircuts like wolfcut or anything similar.