Its insane how people only good looks are necessary

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
I have younger male cousin who looks like shahid kapoor

He has been called good looking, pretty so many times. He always come and boast about all these "compliments" he has gotten. Guys have told him he is good looking, how come he has no gf?

He had a girl in high school show interest but she was low status filipina flat and ugly. He raged on her on instagram when she said she liked him(my cousin)

He is good looking but his failos are that like shahid kapoor he is short skull, small frame and he looks very weak/cuteish.

1. Can anyone tell me if good looks is all that matters, why is he not getting laid left and right?
2. Why do girls prefer uglier men over him?
3. In order to be accepted in any social circle, why does he have to simp the guys? otherwise, he will be ostracized?

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, Xtra and Xangsane
View attachment 2718860

He has been called good looking, pretty so many times. He always come and boast about all these "compliments" he has gotten. Guys have told him he is good looking, how come he has no gf?

He had a girl in high school show interest but she was low status filipina flat and ugly. He raged on her on instagram when she said she liked him(my cousin)

He is good looking but his failos are that like shahid kapoor he is short skull, small frame and he looks very weak/cuteish.

1. Can anyone tell me if good looks is all that matters, why is he not getting laid left and right?
3. In order to be accepted in any social circle, why does he have to simp the guys? otherwise, he will be ostracized?
He’s Indian so it doesn’t matter. All ethnics are automatically ugly with some lightskin exceptions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, pig_face, mayo mogger and 2 others
Short and bad frame plus brown

He’s Indian so it doesn’t matter. All ethnics are automatically ugly with some lightskin exceptions.
Keep coping, its among other fellow ethnik and white minority

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Short and bad frame plus brown
bad frame yes. wouldn't say brown relative to other option. not really short cuz 5'9 while 5'7 guys have gf

Last edited:
And he’s incel? Pajeetas are big white cock only.
yes and these pajeetas have other curry bf who arent as pretty or good looking as my cousin but are taller+masc. even if ugly. meanwhile my cousin go only gets compliment and told why he dont have gf, he is gling.

yes and these pajeetas have other curry bf who arent as pretty or good looking as my cousin but are taller+masc. even if ugly. meanwhile my cousin go only gets compliment and told why he dont have gf, he is gling.
Suifuel for my 5”8 ass

View attachment 2718860

Because face isn’t everything unlike what retards on here think

Suifuel for my 5”8 ass
he is 5'9-5'10, i dont think height matters cuz some guys with gf were 5'7 if not below.
only girl who simped for him was dark flat ugly low status filipina, he raged on her and cursed on instagram messages(how dare she as trash take his name).
Its just he looks weak/soft but good looking. He is like guy u keep around because u get good image by association but no danger even tho better looking.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Because face isn’t everything unlike what retards on here think
only bad thing about his face is short skull

a lot of people say I look good, like, a considerable amount I'd say. But I don't believe then, it's just gaslighting by the matrix.

if you look good you don't have to be told such, the life you have will tell you.

View attachment 2718860

personality unironically

cope german and slav whores are property of turkroachs

a lot of people say I look good, like, a considerable amount I'd say. But I don't believe then, it's just gaslighting by the matrix.

if you look good you don't have to be told such, the life you have will tell you.
Life told him. he goes 7-11, old gook aunt called him good looking, he did food delivery many times(been called what a good looking delivery boy this time), its not gaslighting if unsolicited random ppl calling him good looking. I find him good looking too but he is skullcel and soft/weak vibe.

I'm guessing that he's short/weak framed

Having a pretty face isn't enough, why do you think all those eboys are jacked and shredded? Because body actually matters

I'm guessing that he's short/weak framed

Having a pretty face isn't enough, why do you think all those eboys are jacked and shredded? Because body actually matters
small framed(not comical) but not really manlet. 5'9 while 5'7 guys if not lower had gf.

Similar good looks like top.
He also does a lot of fashion + is lean(he played lots of sport and was in few clubs too) (not to mention walking lot of food delivery), but no muscles or large frame. You can just look at his face, despite protruding compact zygos. you can tell he is weak/soft(would get hurt if u say something mean)

Always go around showing off saying he got called good looking, etc. He told me being good looking hot is best, not good looking.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
small framed(not comical) but not really manlet. 5'9 while 5'7 guys if not lower had gf.
View attachment 2729955View attachment 2729958View attachment 2729961

Similar good looks like top.
He also does a lot of fashion + is lean(he played lots of sport and was in few clubs too) (not to mention walking lot of food delivery), but no muscles or large frame. You can just look at his face, despite protruding compact zygos. you can tell he is weak/soft(would get hurt if u say something mean)

Always go around showing off saying he got called good looking, etc. He told me being good looking hot is best, not good looking.

Tbh he can get called good looking by family/friends all he wants, but at the end of the day women decide who's good looking or not.

Tbh he can get called good looking by family/friends all he wants, but at the end of the day women decide who's good looking or not.
Life told him. he goes 7-11, old gook aunt called him good looking, he did food delivery many times(been called what a good looking delivery boy this time), its not gaslighting if unsolicited random ppl calling him good looking. I find him good looking too but he is skullcel and soft/weak vibe.
he gets called by random women too. just they wont let him fuck them

he gets called by random women too. just they wont let him fuck them
Maesthetic>pretty boys when it comes to ons, it doesn’t explain being single although he might be an sperg

Maesthetic>pretty boys when it comes to ons, it doesn’t explain being single although he might be an sperg
Its not even about ons. If he is sperg he would have only male friends and no female acquaintances. But he had female access in high school. He has tried messaging foids on social media in past just using his good looking face and they received him well (aka chat with him and become friends). But none of them tried to meet irl or start relationship. they just see him as friend

Its not even about ons. If he is sperg he would have only male friends and no female acquaintances. But he had female access in high school. He has tried messaging foids on social media in past just using his good looking face and they received him well (aka chat with him and become friends). But none of them tried to meet irl or start relationship. they just see him as friend
Then probably you’re overrating him or he’s passive af, but still I had girls straight up saying to me in hs if I wanted to be in relationship with them without even knowing them and I’m only around mtn with 5’11 height, hair and body halo

Then probably you’re overrating him or he’s passive af, but still I had girls straight up saying to me in hs if I wanted to be in relationship with them without even knowing them and I’m only around mtn with 5’11 height, hair and body halo
Have you read thread? He has been told he is good looking by lots of people, strangers included. Probably he is passive. I told him to try tinder but he refuses to, Idk why. he also has loser selfie pics on social media. you got 2 inches on him and body halo. he got on you is good looking face. Maybe he is just standardcel. I have seen him nitpick many girls. Once he went to meet nepali girl, came back and told me he didnt like her. Either he got rejected or being with that nepali girl would hurt his ego cuz she isnt top tier.

I guess his whole problem is looking weak and standardcel.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Have you read thread? He has been told he is good looking by lots of people, strangers included. Probably he is passive. I told him to try tinder but he refuses to, Idk why. he also has loser selfie pics on social media. you got 2 inches on him and body halo. he got on you is good looking face. Maybe he is just standardcel. I have seen him nitpick many girls. Once he went to meet nepali girl, came back and told me he didnt like her. Either he got rejected or being with that nepali girl would hurt his ego cuz she isnt top tier.

I guess his whole problem is looking weak and standardcel.
i've read it, although in most cases gl weak framed twink can get laid quite regularly if he would would want to, but at the same time he would have to lower his standards bc girls prefer to be mogged by 1-2psl when it comes to ons, and as you've mentioned he's just an standarcel.

• +1
Reactions: robtical