"Its never been easier to get pussy. Women are sexually liberated"

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
t. brainlet Chad that doesnt realize that its's only easier for the top percentage of men and that the majority of men are struggling more.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc, Deleted member 685, dogtown and 1 other person
It’s over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
80/20 rule

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and nausea
"it's easy bro. Just use tinder"

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Esteban1997, Zeta ascended and 2 others
its sexual oligarchy. chad never finds blakcpill and incel forum simply because he lives the good life from the start while our ives are downward spirals. we are born to lose

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Deleted member 685
"it's easy bro. Just use tinder"
Exactly. Pisses me off.

Tinder only works when you are top 2% in looks. Chad has no idea how Tinder is for the bottom 98%.

its sexual oligarchy. chad never finds blakcpill and incel forum simply because he lives the good life from the start while our ives are downward spirals. we are born to lose
True and brutal

Sucks that you’re banned.

womans sexual liberation is the reason why bitches nowadays are so fucking slutty. disgusting thing tbh

legit. middle aged couples are non hypergamous as fuck. you see poor subhumans with hqnp pretty wives

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Deleted member 245
I kid you not I used to celebrate sexual liberation because I thought it'd be easier for me. I grew up in a very conservative household, used to think it's my traditional upbringing and old-school minded women that were holding me back from fucking around. My first gf was also old-school and only let me fuck after months. I used to hate her for that.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 245
legit. middle aged couples are non hypergamous as fuck. you see poor subhumans with hqnp pretty wives
Yes, older couples are much more looksmatched. Under 30 though? The guy is better looking 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand