its not always ''over''

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
Have you really done everything? All softmaxxes? Did you really have done the surgeries you've talked about 10,000 times on these forums? Probably not, it's not over yet. (Unless you're a close growth plate incel and short then it's really over)

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I kindly disagree, its over for me

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Cant fix my brain

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and lestoa
Im not even autistic
Im bipolar and OCD and ADHD
I have depression and rly bad mood swings - iam aggressive 24/7. I have obsessive thoughts and also obsessive compulsive disorders. I dont think bipolar and ocd is that bad. Foids dont care about your bipolar and depressed brain if you are fucking good looking. You dont have autism so youre good dw.

I have depression and rly bad mood swings - iam aggressive 24/7. I have obsessive thoughts and also obsessive compulsive disorders. I dont think bipolar and ocd is that bad. Foids dont care about your bipolar and depressed brain if you are fucking good looking. You dont have autism so youre good dw.
You probably have body dysmoprhia not OCD

I dont care what girls think of my mental illness tbh its true they think they can “fix” me sometimes bc it aint a failo for some reason but i still end up alone because of the symptoms

Manic episodes, not trusting anyone including friends n family, self isolating, binging drugs, stealing and fighting is what I go through. It aint nice especially the addiction and isolating. In also 2000+ in debt from my reckless spending and in 20

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
I dont care what girls think of my mental illness tbh its true they think they can “fix” me sometimes bc it aint a failo for some reason but i still end up alone because of the symptoms

Manic episodes, not trusting anyone including friends n family, self isolating, binging drugs, stealing and fighting is what I go through. It aint nice especially the addiction and isolating. In also 2000+ in debt from my reckless spending and in 20
god damn bro, we all gonna make it i hope you will be okay. What drugs did you took ? Are you a neet?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
god damn bro, we all gonna make it i hope you will be okay. What drugs did you took ? Are you a neet?
I tried many most u can think of and got addicted to diff ones. Not neet i go to uni but my attendence dogshit and my grades decent cuz somehow God gave me intelligence

I had a shortcel friend who ropemaxxed a few months ago, really sad but I kinda get why he did it. RIP for all short kings.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
true. most of the times, it hasnt even began

I had a shortcel friend who ropemaxxed a few months ago, really sad but I kinda get why he did it. RIP for all short kings.
which method he used

it's never over

im only 6'3 and i dont think im growing anymore i was predicted to be 6'6 my life is over i could have been great