It's not only about getting laid or having a girlfriend

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
The most painful truth about the blackpill is to know that Chad is living in a completely different universe than you. Yes you might be able to have a LTR, or fuck once in a while. But how many efforts do you have to put into it? Are you satisfied with her looks? Do you really like her or only choose her out of desperation? In a word: are you in the position of a selector?

Chad is the selector of women. For him, getting laid is as easy as ordering a pizza delivery, and he always gets the best pussies, while you have to eat the breadcrumbs from his table.

After knowing the privilege of Chad's life there's no way going back. It's meaningless if you're not the 10% in terms of male attractiveness. It's meaningless if you fuck a woman not because she's genuinely hot, but because you have to compromise.

Be chad or death.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 245, nausea and 5 others
It’s over for many men

• +1
Reactions: nausea and androidcel
Didnt read but Its all about validation

• +1
Reactions: nausea, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
you have to compromise.
theres nothing in life you can have without compromising something for it. nothing comes for free, theres always something going in for it to come to you.

what i fear the most is when i do buckle down into a relationship with a woman she'll settle for me, and keep on the lookout for more chads. this thought has been fucking with me for so long. she can easily hop on a better looking dude with higher smv than me anytime. highkey why i dont wanna get into a relationship until i looksmaxx. my insecurities will keep me from developing a lasting bond.

looks like white aziz ansari tbh

Even a fat girl will do me and I would be satisfied. I’m willing to just take what I can get.