its official, 1cm taller than me is the start of normal

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
So i was at my early morning height 2 yrs ago and this guy saw me and was like wow youve grown and he seemed emotional about it. he seemed more happy for me than envious (he was like 6' so he felt happy for me). I was probably 1cm taller than my night height. It's official 1cm taller than me is the start of human. Im 5'9 so 5'9.5 is the start of normal.

5'9 is the worst height ur not tall at all but get gaslighted by normies and midgets into thinking its a fine height

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
forgot to say that i was at my early morning height but he wasnt thats why he thought i grew

also my mum randomly told me i was pretty tall a year ago when i was at my morning height and she was at her night height. im literally 1cm away from having a norma l life

also my mum randomly told me i was pretty tall a year ago when i was at my morning height and she was at her night height. im literally 1cm away from having a norma l life
why dont you just wear af1/lifts? 1cm is easily doable

5’9 is like ur almost there but ur not there

holy shit what is this thread

manlets when will they ever learn

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
5'9 is the worst height because people don't think you're short but people don't think you're normal height either. You're just the tallest short person.

5'9 is the worst height because people don't think you're short but people don't think you're normal height either. You're just the tallest short person.
Waffling 5’9 is manlet in women’s eyes

Waffling 5’9 is manlet in women’s eyes
Mhh irl it might be but you can't get sympathy from other Manlets because they deny your manlethood.

Mhh irl it might be but you can't get sympathy from other Manlets because they deny your manlethood.
Facts you would get called fakecel on .is for being 5’9 even tho most indians nowadays are much taller than that even

Reminder that average height in a gen z citizen in mumbai is 6’3
Source: @heightislife198