It’s over as a romantic man

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.

Imagine finding someone attractive, cooking her a plate and asking her out. Legit blue pill tier approach. All to get borderline humiliated. I hate women who get off on flexing on other women at the expense of random men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: twojei, aesthetic beauty, Yliaster and 12 others
7-8 years this might’ve been some shit I would’ve done tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, bloomercel, SoundnVision and 4 others
he got a consideration at least

valid

I will never understand woman.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
bread looking good tbh she should go on a date with him

• +1
It’s looks goy it’s

Imagine finding someone attractive, cooking her a plate and asking her out. Legit blue pill tier approach. All to get borderline humiliated. I hate women who get off on flexing on other women at the expense of random men.

all looks

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If someone made me bread like that, they're getting fucked on the spot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, SoundnVision, AspiringMogger and 3 others
I hope he put fentanyl in that banana bread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, bloomercel and Sprinkles
she looks like shit who cares. Also jfl at going outta ur way for a foid like this

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, kicktheslowflow and Sprinkles

Should've given food to me.

White brah thought she’d give it up for some banana bread.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
I hope he put fentanyl in that banana bread.
death note GIF

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I would never cook for a woman. At best i would only give her part of my meal if she was hungry or something.

Only women i would cook for are my mother and grandmother.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfection and Samsepioler
I will never understand woman.
Why won't you understand them? They're not complicated. They just want to be inseminated by good genetics. Women do not and have not ever wanted any romantic shit and it has always been a facade—a veil for their deeply animalistic nature. Just like female animals in the wild desperately seek to get inseminated by a male with good genetics without anything else included in the deal. The female animals don't want the males to clean them, give them food, etc—they want their genes and then to veer off and spawn offspring to raise by themselves.

One day you'll understand

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and SoundnVision
Why won't you understand them? They're not complicated. They just want to be inseminated by good genetics. Women do not and have not ever wanted any romantic shit and it has always been a facade—a veil for their deeply animalistic nature. Just like female animals in the wild desperately seek to get inseminated by a male with good genetics without anything else included in the deal. The female animals don't want the males to clean them, give them food, etc—they want their genes and then to veer off and spawn offspring to raise by themselves.

One day you'll understand
So basically, its over. Right ?

It never even began my nigga :feelswhy:
It feels so hopeless, I do so much self improvement because I'm a hopecel. But I'm mutating more and more into an .is incel. Its over.

this is why i have zero empathy for women that get used and abused. It's literally what they're attracted to

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, NotCarv and AspiringMogger

She doesn't like him. Woman only do stuff like this to men they don't like.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
this is why i have zero empathy for women that get used and abused. It's literally what they're attracted to
It’s over for CLB (Certified lover boys)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and fukmylyf
Time to change my flair. Fuck Cupid

Why do whores post everything online

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Banana bread? What the hell, man! Peak bluepill cuck behavior. Perhaps he should do her laundry and clean her house next time like the little bitch that he is? It's already been established he's a pussy and a male housewife. While he does the chores, the BULL will be porking his future girlfriend/wife.

Nigga romance isnt dead. his a fucking retard. Why would u put that much effort into a foid that isn't your girl? woman hate that shit. They love it when ur low inhib and mean to other woman but Treat her good only.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and Yliaster
Modern Women are literal Celebrities

• +1
Nigga romance isnt dead. his a fucking retard. Why would u put that much effort into a foid that isn't your girl?

Facts Facts Facts

Guy is most likely a normie who doesn't have options and is trying his best to compete the only way
he knows how.Can't really say I blame him or other simps at this point,the average female has soo many
fckn options you need to literally go above and beyond to even be in her rotation

Clown World

• +1
Facts Facts Facts

Guy is most likely a normie who doesn't have options and is trying his best to compete the only way
he knows how.Can't really say I blame him or other simps at this point,the average female has soo many
fckn options you need to literally go above and beyond to even be in her rotation

Clown World
It’s the worse when you’re ignorant living life in a bubble. This is why I said I might’ve done something similar 7-8 years ago. If any man gets the chad experience just once he will see women for what they truly are. They make a trillion rules for most men, but the chosen few live life breaking all of them.

It’s over if you believe in love tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Treat women like dirt you wont ever lose ur time or money and if she leaves she wasnt the one for u