it's ovER for Blackpill Forums.

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

if you wanna TAG me then copy π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„•
This website plus the knowledge of the Blackpill has "gone" mainstream. Something we nevER expected to take place.

Hypergamy was already rampant now this will increase it exponentially plus Body dysmorphia among Gen z, Alpha will increase causing more mental issues ......... and also there will be increase in Anti social Behaviour (Psychopathy+Narcissism yk) which WILL AFFECT US ALL DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY

Most users who r commenting on threads nowadays are guys who have recently joined in 2023. This is the proof that people are joining and engaging in these forums (ince*s.is, looksmax, forum.looksm*xxing).

I hope u guys get what i mean.........If Blackpill becomes even more popular then Society will become more depressed and Anti Social plz dont make this happen!!!

My country India has recently caught the flu of "Looksmaxxing" & "Blackpill". Prominent News anchors of Indian youtube and Indian tiktokers are spreading these knowledge.

The problem does not lie in "Looksmaxxing" but in the Issues of Depression and Aimlessness that Blackpill will cause.

I have pleaded to the Admins to take down this forum. But they have nevER listened.

So plz atleast Ban new comers from now on.....so that this "Looksmax" thing doesn't go even more popular than what it is now.

Ik that it will not make any real diff now cuz it's soooo popular......but atleast the Real knowledge of Blackpill (as preached by Rehab room Aka Incel Tv(itv) and Thinking ape) STILL is not more famous than Red Pill.

Plz don't let GEN Z be even more Blackpilled! Plz!

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, hopecel and Agendum
Screenshot 20240310 173124

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Numb, murdah, KingCartierrr23 and 10 others
Normies will have forgotten about looksmaxxing in a year. By then it's something new.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79, KingCartierrr23, hopecel and 4 others
lookism was the same degen shit as this without the tiktok popularity, its been over for blackpilled forums

• +1
Reactions: murdah, KingCartierrr23, hopecel and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, hopecel, Lynxress and 5 others
this only makes the future more interesting

I'm gonna be enjoying the downfall in the first row

Normies will have forgotten about looksmaxxing in a year. By then it's something new.
yeah.... but the after effects of body dysmorphia and the anti social nature of "mogging" will stay in our society.

Remember, when Redpill terms and the Gigachad (Something talked about in Red/Black pill forums) gone mainstream......slowly slowly more men started adopting "Redpill thinking" and took pride in becoming Misogynistic.

In just a few years time, they are adopting the Blackpill in their lives ...... causing the INFAMOUS "BLACKPILL MALAISE" which comes off as a side effect of Taking the Blackpill.

Watch this video of Thinking ape to understand more abt Blackpill malaise.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 51781
In contrary its good and neccesary that more men realize the truth and stop being slaves for women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, John Cracovizk and 6 others
one can just hopeπŸ’― but even then the influx of new members is going to be way too much

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I’m gonna be ducking er’s at school left and right lmfao and the looksmaxxing ig reels are talking about er now lmfao
This website plus the knowledge of the Blackpill has "gone" mainstream. Something we nevER expected to take place.

Hypergamy was already rampant now this will increase it exponentially plus Body dysmorphia among Gen z, Alpha will increase causing more mental issues ......... and also there will be increase in Anti social Behaviour (Psychopathy+Narcissism yk) which WILL AFFECT US ALL DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY

Most users who r commenting on threads nowadays are guys who have recently joined in 2023. This is the proof that people are joining and engaging in these forums (ince*s.is, looksmax, forum.looksm*xxing).

I hope u guys get what i mean.........If Blackpill becomes even more popular then Society will become more depressed and Anti Social plz dont make this happen!!!

My country India has recently caught the flu of "Looksmaxxing" & "Blackpill". Prominent News anchors of Indian youtube and Indian tiktokers are spreading these knowledge.

The problem does not lie in "Looksmaxxing" but in the Issues of Depression and Aimlessness that Blackpill will cause.

I have pleaded to the Admins to take down this forum. But they have nevER listened.

So plz atleast Ban new comers from now on.....so that this "Looksmax" thing doesn't go even more popular than what it is now.

Ik that it will not make any real diff now cuz it's soooo popular......but atleast the Real knowledge of Blackpill (as preached by Rehab room Aka Incel Tv(itv) and Thinking ape) STILL is not more famous than Red Pill.

• Woah
It's funny that the blackpill knowledge instead of decreasing the number of incels due to looksmaxxing is increasing incels for not being able to ascend and get the girls that they want. Also they would never want to be manipulated by women again and will stop approaching women unless they feel good looking enough to have a higher rate of success. No more betabuxxing redpill or simping bluepill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 14392 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
It's funny that the blackpill knowledge instead of decreasing the number of incels due to looksmaxxing is increasing incels for not being able to ascend and get the girls that they want. Also they would never want to be manipulated by women again and will stop approaching women unless they feel good looking enough to have a higher rate of success.
There to pussy to hardmaxx so doesn’t matter

• Hmm...
yeah.... but the after effects of body dysmorphia and the anti social nature of "mogging" will stay in our society.

Remember, when Redpill terms and the Gigachad (Something talked about in Red/Black pill forums) gone mainstream......slowly slowly more men started adopting "Redpill thinking" and took pride in becoming Misogynistic.
Good point, although I'd rather have people be blackpilled than redpilled. Redpilled ethnics are the most annoying people on earth to be around.
In just a few years time, they are adopting the Blackpill in their lives ...... causing the INFAMOUS "BLACKPILL MALAISE" which comes off as a side effect of Taking the Blackpill.
God please, I hope it replaces the redpill.

Watched most of the video although I get the perspective, I don't think we'll have a generation of doomers.

• Hmm...
the trend gonna die down eventually i see more racist and pedophilia memes than i see looksmaxxing nowadays

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
i remember people in august said that the trend will end in a month, it will only get worse boyo

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

what's your point OP, moids should lie to themselves? you advocate for delusionmaxxing aka :redpill:/:bluepill:?

:blackpill: is the truth whether someone likes it or not

i remember people in august said that the trend will end in a month, it will only get worse boyo
red pill stuff (the mainstream version, Andrew Tate, Fresh and Fit, Whatever podcast etc.) lasted for like 2 years before normies moved on, it's only been 7-8 months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: logicel369
red pill stuff (the mainstream version, Andrew Tate, Fresh and Fit, Whatever podcast etc.) last for like 2 years before normies moved on, it's only been 7-8 months
they moved on because they didn't get results. The blackpill that went mainstream is basically softmaxxing + very cringe model worship (the female nature, genetic determinism isn't talked about at all) Because softmaxxing will not work for the people with bad bones (including femurs and tibias) the next step will probably be surgerymaxxing being more popular. I don't imagine geomaxxing becoming mainstream because it hurts females, hardmaxxing plays into gynocentrism meaning it can become mainstream

The trend can't stop, we can't go back to pre-redpill days because of the increasing hypergamy, increasing competition because of this stuff being mainstream and male thirst. The entire reason why the manosphere went mainstream is increasing sexual frustration in men, if this underlying issue is not fixed (and it will get worse) the trend can't stop

Social media has already forgotten looksmaxxing. The only ones who come here anymore are greycels who have the potential to become "normal" org users like you

relax its only yo chico edits