It's over for me

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Tried tinder for 2 weeks didn't get anything. My ex even with a kid thought I was a loser and cheated on me multiple times with people like this guy who mogs me to death, and legit I think she was a narcissist that used me as supply as she was very manipulative, and basically I'm 26 yo now and super non-nt and have been rotting for a year. Even if I get a HT and buccal fat removal I'm probably never gonna be able to find anyone due to how non-nt I am and not being able to ascend enough to find someone online. Sucks to suck mang.

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
If this guy mogs you then it's lifefuel to hear that you even had a gf

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 470
If this guy mogs you then it's lifefuel to hear that you even had a gf
A manipulative one with a kid, that thought I was a loser

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Demir
It is what it is

Sucks bro how are you supposed to cope
Just dedicate ur life to be really good at one thing tbh. That's how I would cope if its over. I guess motivation would be very low tho

there's someting wrong with your ex...

Just dedicate ur life to be really good at one thing tbh. That's how I would cope if its over. I guess motivation would be very low tho
Why be good at something, for what reason? Do you have any examples?

at least you had a girlfriend unlike me

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
she's black bro...
Yeah so she has lowest smv out of all women races according to the graphs, and she's a single mom, and she was narcissistic and she thought I was a loser and cheated on me multiple times, I'm fucked

Why be good at something, for what reason? Do you have any examples?
Feels good progressing at something. ie I play piano. Passes time and rewarding when you start to get better and better ngl
Sucks bro how are you supposed to cope
Or just smoke weed

at least you had a girlfriend unlike me
A trashy black single mom that's a cheater, I'd rather continue being an incel tbh

Feels good progressing at something. ie I play piano. Passes time and rewarding when you start to get better and better ngl

Or just smoke weed
He asks for an example and you come up with piano :feelskek: fuking piano

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and LDNPari

Or just smoke weed
I play smash bros, which is another super non nt incel trait to be good at it. Maybe I should pick up guitar, I've always wanted to and it's nt

He asks for an example and you come up with piano :feelskek: fuking piano
When i ascend I will give a foid a fingering she will never forget

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: nattycel and Deleted member 2205
When i ascend I will give a foid a fingering she will never forget
She will be the one doing the fingering I'm afraid, you being into pianos and all

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Holy shit!! That sexy brown girl you are with is hot!!!! Is she curry? I would have lots of sex with her <3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
He doesn't though. OP mogs him he's just :soy:
Obviously not if she was talking to him during our relationship. I'm pretty sure I'm high t ngl which makes coping harder if anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Obviously not if she was talking to him during our relationship. I'm pretty sure I'm high t ngl which makes coping harder if anything
I don't know why you aren't getting tinder matches tbh. I thought you were decent looking.

Holy shit!! That sexy brown girl you are with is hot!!!! Is she curry? I would have lots of sex with her <3
She'd probably even have sex with you if she was in a relationship with me jfl not even kidding I don't know how you look just cracking a joke

She'd probably even have sex with you if she was in a relationship with me jfl not even kidding I don't know how you look just cracking a joke
Yes she is hot she looks punjabi very sexy indeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Krezo mogs the blonde guy hard

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I don't know why you aren't getting tinder matches tbh. I thought you were decent looking.
I thought so too until I put up my absolute best photos and got 20 matches in 2 weeks 3 responses 1 didn't want to hang out after an hour of texting, one I stopped texting cause I was texting another at the time, and that other always just dodged the hanging out question, the first two weren't even as good looking as her and the last one was hard to tell cause of her pics
Krezo mogs the blonde guy hard
Then Krezo mogs me as well
Yes she is hot she looks punjabi very sexy indeed.
She looks Indian as fuck but really she's half black half Mexican

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Krezo and Deleted member 2205
you mog him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you mog him
Not if she was infidelity by talking to him during our relationship and then going out with him or whatever is happening now. She 'probably' didn't fuck him during our relationship but most likely fucked multiple other people.

Can you give me some pics to LARP on tinder with? Just want to see what happens bc tbh I can't believe you got such low match rates.

Most women are whores, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Can you give me some pics to LARP on tinder with? Just want to see what happens bc tbh I can't believe you got such low match rates.
I'll send you some in a few hours, if you really do larp with them you'll see what I'm talking about
Most women are whores, man.
I don't know about most, but on top of all her bad qualities she also was one, and that's the best I could get jfl

My ex even thought I was a loser

cheated on me multiple times with people like this guy
She thought you were a loser because you were a beta, not because of your looks. Changing your behaviour would be the best course of action, I would have never taken that disrespect if I was in your shoes. Don't take back a foid even after her fiest time chearing on you.

You mog her btw, but slightly. She looks grotesque in this picture.

She thought you were a loser because you were a beta, not because of your looks. Changing your behaviour would be the best course of action, I would have never taken that disrespect if I was in your shoes. Don't take back a foid even after her fiest time chearing on you.

You mog her btw, but slightly. She looks grotesque in this picture.
I'm not the guy in the picture that's probably one of many guys she was contacting during our relationship and now going out with him or something.

I wasn't beta cause I took her back after she cheated on me I was beta because I let her disrespect me in front of her friends when she made fun of a shirt I was wearing. Also after canceling a date night that was planned for a week, she went to Vegas with her friends that cheat on their husband's and I was about to break up with her but took her back like a beta because she cried on the phone like the manipulative she is. I don't have proof she fucked other people but I'd have to be stupid to think she didn't fuck multiple people throughout the relationship, but I was beta because I kept giving a whore the benefit of the doubt.

Tbh I think she looks better than usual in the picture.

I'm not the guy in the picture that's probably one of many guys she was contacting during our relationship and now going out with him or something.

I wasn't beta cause I took her back after she cheated on me I was beta because I let her disrespect me in front of her friends when she made fun of a shirt I was wearing. Also after canceling a date night that was planned for a week, she went to Vegas with her friends that cheat on their husband's and I was about to break up with her but took her back like a beta because she cried on the phone like the manipulative she is. I don't have proof she fucked other people but I'd have to be stupid to think she didn't fuck multiple people throughout the relationship, but I was beta because I kept giving a whore the benefit of the doubt.

Tbh I think she looks better than usual in the picture.
Yea ik ur not the guy in the picture. I've seen your actual picture you're above average and mog her. Your hairline is ogre tho.

Don't let a foid treat you like that again.

chin surgery, eyebrow transplant, grow facial hair

Yea ik ur not the guy in the picture. I've seen your actual picture you're above average and mog her. Your hairline is ogre tho.

Don't let a foid treat you like that again.
I know now what my boundaries are much better so I don't think this will ever happen again to me.

I'm gonna castrate myself with fin and join hairloss forums cause my hair actually looks bad from a pic I took this morning above view and it does look like my hairline has receded a lot as well over time looking at pictures but recently my hair has lost a lot of fullness too. And I have 5k saved up that I'm gonna spend on HT maybe I'll probably have to save up some more tbh but I'm gonna spend it on a HT forsure.
chin surgery, eyebrow transplant, grow facial hair
I'm not the guy in the picture, so far my looksmaxing is HT, shaving for stubble as opposed to beard, and probably buccal fat removal tbh especially since I've always had naso folds I think due to buccal fat.