It’s over, I might lose my job.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
My tutor just came and told me “ehm sorry, but we’ve all seen you in the phone for most of the days you’ve been working here.

The boss and his daughter (secretary) talked about it with me and told me it’s not looking good.

I advise you to find some work to do in your free time, because we all know you aren’t doing enough work and you are waisting most of the days”

he said it with the most straight face possible, he was really serious and he gave me the impression that I was about to get fired. And obviously just yesterday my dad told me that if I lose this job i’m out of the house.

It’s fucking over, I need to find a way to make money online or to start some kind of business. I’m really fucked.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, ShowerMaxxing, randomop and 8 others
secretary fuckable?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, HarrierDuBois, Jhon Smith and 1 other person
good luck nigga

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and PseudoMaxxer

I’m Bipolar.​

Joined Sep 15, 2023
Posts 18,017
Reputation 21, 616

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
My tutor just came and told me “ehm sorry, but we’ve all seen you in the phone for most of the days you’ve been working here.

The boss and his daughter (secretary) talked about it with me and told me it’s not looking good.

I advise you to find some work to do in your free time, because we all know you aren’t doing enough work and you are waisting most of the days”

he said it with the most straight face possible, he was really serious and he gave me the impression that I was about to get fired. And obviously just yesterday my dad told me that if I lose this job i’m out of the house.

It’s fucking over, I need to find a way to make money online or to start some kind of business. I’m really fucked.
Effects of org

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lynxress, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
good luck nigga
Bro I don’t know what do to, they are not giving me enough work and ill have to just sit there and fake working without even being on my phone.

I’m having a breakdown in the toulette rn i’m so anxious I don’t wanna lose tho job bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and med
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, ShowerMaxxing, Lynxress and 4 others
im going er in this place bro i’m done

Im always rotting here, even rn.

I’m scared bro

she needs to die, this morning she came in smiling like the fucking snake she is and telling me “wow you are always on your phone just like my son!”

Kys you stupid bitch.
Not surprised at all. You joined around the same time as me and have almost 10 times the amount of posts.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Bro I don’t know what do to, they are not giving me enough work and ill have to just sit there and fake working without even being on my phone.

I’m having a breakdown in the toulette rn i’m so anxious I don’t wanna lose tho job bro.
take some deep breaths in the bathroom, you've got this bro. maybe talk to your boss about getting more tasks to stay engaged?

• +1
I think the time has come, @PseudoMaxxer request a ban asap

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 65224

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 64865 and med

It’s fucking over, I need to find a way to make money online or to start some kind of business. I’m really fucked

nigga are u scrolling on org at work 😭
its ok bhai. keep ur head up

• +1
Don't worry too much for now. Whatever happened it happened. Rest for now and later think with a calm mind on how you can get a new job.

Also I don't think your dad is gonna kick you out of the house. He just said that so you can do your job sincerely and not be lazy.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PseudoMaxxer
and what did you expect? to rott on your phone and not work and still get payed?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
If you were 6’5 she wouldn’t have said that

• +1