It's Over. I will date the fat goth trannie

you should have at least 1 inch maybe even 2 in you.
So 6'2 is possible?
Im not at an age where i would beenfit form it a lot but maybe for you it would be worth it to get on an Ai And maybe mk677.
I couldn't get them but not worth the sides at my height anyway.
What I Plan to do is:
Im 184cm want to reach ->188cm (need 4cm)

Fix my apt and posture +2 cm -> 186cm

Then hop on roids (test e, deca, var) , roids dont make you reach past your genetic potential they cause you to reach it earlier, basically if you are supposed to be 6ft at 20 and take roids when your like 5ft10 and 17 you will get these 2 inches but not anything past that. Since i live in a family where makes grew (and still grow) up to 21, I've decided to hop on after fixing my posture for both gym gains and height
What do you plan to use?
Keep in mind you're already pretty tall, so prioritise gear for muscles if you're gonna take any.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
nigga men prefer more masculine men then women, if you turn gay it's still over.

So 6'2 is realistic?

I couldn't get it but not worth the sides at my height anyway.

What do you plan to use?
Keep in mind you're already pretty tall, so prioritise gear for muscles if you're gonna take any.
Test e and anavar maybe throw in some deca or tren a at the end, will run it 12-16 weeks.

Fixing my fucking apt is hell though, so i dont know how long it will take until I'll start. At the very least in 6months it should be fixed and I'll hop on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Test e and anavar maybe throw in some deca or tren a at the end, will run it 12-16 weeks.

Fixing my fucking apt is hell though, so i dont know how long it will take until I'll start. At the very least in 6months it should be fixed and I'll hop on
I'm not very knowledgable on gear tbh but where's your body rn?
It's only worth taking if your gains are stagnating, which takes a while to happen.

I'm not very knowledgable on gear tbh but where's your body rn?
It's only worth taking if your gains are stagnating, which takes a while to happen.
I can send you pics in pm, I have only been lifting for a year so im pretty much dyel but my shoulders are like 21 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
I can send you pics in pm, I have only been lifting for a year so im pretty much dyel but my shoulders are like 21 inches
Sure thing bhai.

Some of you will legit fuck anything that moves. Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800